+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

Joejo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Hey guys I have a question. Should we pay the RPRF together as one payment or do need to pay it separate; one for me and one for my husband.
Coz in the doc checklist in my cic has two folders to update RPRF receipt.

Am July 31 AOR and I can see that many of you guys ha already paid it

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
Joejo said:
Hey guys I have a question. Should we pay the RPRF together as one payment or do need to pay it separate; one for me and one for my husband.

You can pay your RPRF as One Payment. for all the member included in the application including the primary applicant.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Joejo said:

You can pay it together and upload the same receipt in both the placeholders.

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaiamcoming said:
Yes, You are one more step closer to PPR. Have you received it from NDVO?
Hi,

I am also FSW Outland applicant and waiting for further updates on my application.
My ITA: 20th April, 2016 AOR: 18th June, 2016, Medicals: Passed on 26th June, 2016 and BG check changed to Not needed at this time.
Since then no updates and not even a schedule request (though I am confident I filled all the details properly and without any gaps, so sure that situation might not come).

Have applied for my 1st GCMS notes on 10th Sep, 2016 and hoping to get them by 11th Oct, 2016.
So it has been 3 months for me now and seeing most people in this group that their R.10 and A11.2 cleared by this timeline, so is it a possibility that it been cleared for me also? People who have completed 3 months since AOR can you guys please comment on this. Hope my GCMS notes clear this uncertainty.

People who have their VO as NDVO can you share your experience about it? Does anyone of you received any communication from New Delhi VO also during this time, as I saw people stating they received verification call from them. Please respond if anyone has experienced it also.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitahuja86 said:
Hi,

I am also FSW Outland applicant and waiting for further updates on my application.
My ITA: 20th April, 2016 AOR: 18th June, 2016, Medicals: Passed on 26th June, 2016 and BG check changed to Not needed at this time.
Since then no updates and not even a schedule request (though I am confident I filled all the details properly and without any gaps, so sure that situation might not come).

Have applied for my 1st GCMS notes on 10th Sep, 2016 and hoping to get them by 11th Oct, 2016.
So it has been 3 months for me now and seeing most people in this group that their R.10 and A11.2 cleared by this timeline, so is it a possibility that it been cleared for me also? People who have completed 3 months since AOR can you guys please comment on this. Hope my GCMS notes clear this uncertainty.

People who have their VO as NDVO can you share your experience about it? Does anyone of you received any communication from New Delhi VO also during this time, as I saw people stating they received verification call from them. Please respond if anyone has experienced it also.
Your first GCMS notes will clarify it all. Communique from NDVO is on case to case basis where submitted document(s) by applicant has any ambiguity whatsoever. Hold on and hope for the best..Good Luck!!

Manutd84

May 11, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, I am new to this but what is GCMS notes? and why is it needed?

and lastly, when are we expected to know our Visa Office info and how?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Manutd84 said:
Sorry, I am new to this but what is GCMS notes? and why is it needed?

and lastly, when are we expected to know our Visa Office info and how?
Please check this links and you would know everything http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
3 months almost over since AOR…

I ordered GCMS notes on 10 August 2016. I received the analysis on 15 September 2016. The notes are as of 23 August 2016.

1. CASE ANALYST NOTES
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000XXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-06-23 I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION: ***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize___________________________ CIVIL STATUS: PA (MY NAME), MARRIED SPOUSE/CL (MY NAME), ACCOMPANYING DEP 1 (MY SON’S NAME), ACCOMPANYING DEP 2 (MY DAUGHTER’S NAME) ______________________ INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (MY NAME) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application…... Goes on for my wife and kids (stating ‘No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application).................. after detailing my work experience, the Analyst states ‘The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.' Duties appear consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC Code selected’.... PA meets education requirements.

2. SECURITY
Not started for both me and my wife

3. CRIMINALITY
Passed for both me and my wife

4. MEDICAL
Passed (for me and our 2 kids) - No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Section 38 (1) (a)
Passed (for my wife) – Has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient to exclude admission under Section 38(1)(c )..... I guess this is because my beautiful has a heart murmur – not a major problem..

5. INFO SHARING
This entails information sharing between USA and Canada.

No matched Records for myself – Not necessary for the kids since they are Americans

One Matched record for my wife;
Retain: N
Retained in Error: N
Deleted: N
Type: Dept. of State refusal/lookout
Code: Unqualified Non-Immigrant
Reason: R

6. CORRESPONDENCE
Shows details of all correspondence through MyCIC… for those already sent and received by me; Status shows ‘Sent’
Two correspondences whose status shows ‘Not Started’
(i) Item: Kit, Application forms – Created on 7 July 2016
(ii) Item: Request Letter/Lettre de demande – Created on 5 July 2016

I don’t know what to make of 5: INFO SHARING regarding my wife’s US Visa Refusal and NOTE 6: CORRESPONDENCE regarding Kit, Application forms..

sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppahuja said:
Your first GCMS notes will clarify it all. Communique from NDVO is on case to case basis where submitted document(s) by applicant has any ambiguity whatsoever. Hold on and hope for the best..Good Luck!!
Thanks friend for the encouraging words. Eagerly awaiting the notes to get some update.
Hope we all are through the waiting times soon and start seeing results soon.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

My BGC just went In progress second time.

Regards,
Aditya

tindelacerna

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/10/16
AOR Received.
6/12/16
Med's Done....
PASSED upfront
BG in progress since yesterday ... :)
since Meds passed last June :)
thank God :)

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
tindelacerna said:
BG in progress since yesterday ... :)
since Meds passed last June :)
thank God :)
Congrats Kabayan!
Thank God, your application is progressing!

Hoping to hear more good news soon!

civic14

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
background check just went In progress second time. between yesterday or today.

no email received from cic.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
I recieved RPRF on 14 sept.. But my BG check is still not needed at this time..
What checks are included in BG checks and what checks were done before issuing RPRF??