EE profile created: June 25th 2015 CRS 386
SNIP AOR: Jan 3rd 2016
SNIP Nomination: April 21st 2016
ITA : JUNE 14th 2016
AOR: June 15th 2016
Med passed: June 20th 2016
Req additional doc schedule 4: 17th June 2016
Refusal: 12th July 2016
I hope Ackeensaltfish can help you out here... I hope SNIP can consider your case and allocate you the 600 points...

I am worried; thee are so many rejections nowadays.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Wontquit said:
Hi Ackeensaltfish
PleAse I need your help as the same thing has happened to me
I am a SNIP EE FSW, LAST week I got a refusal letter from CIC which said I had not provide enough information in my letter of of employment to show I meet NOC 2211. I created a new EE profile and emailed SNIP to transfer my points to my new profile. I got a reply to say nomination certificate can only used once and that I should apply again for Snip when they reopen again I the year. Please can you tell me what you did to get your 600 points transferred to your new profile and who or how you contacted SNIP, so that I can do the same
Thanks in anticipation

Won't quit
My points were transferred to new profile when my application was cancelled. I'm an OINP nominee and I think it depends on the province if they will have your nomination transferred or not. In your case, the SINP officer already told you that your nomination can only be use once so I think there's nothing you can do about it.
The best thing you can do is raise CSE requesting to re open your file.
Good luck.

Wontquit

Jul 21, 2016
U.K.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
SINP April 26th and revised on August 25th 2016
AOR Received.
October 9th 2016
File Transfer...
October 9th 2016
Med's Request
10th October 2016
Med's Done....
23rd April 2016
Passport Req..
8th December 2017
Thanks guys, fingers crossed I hope I hear from Ackeensaltfish, as he is a SNIP applicant too

AckeenSaltfish

Mar 5, 2016
Re: AOR JUNE 2016 >>> sharing

Greetings

I was nominated on Dec 27, 2015 with Noc4011, University lecturer. The nomination expired June 29, 2016. So when I was refused on June 9, I created the new profile on the 10th. I called SINP the same day and asked if my nomination could be transferred to my new profile. Emailed them the EE profile number and job bank registration letter as proof. They transferred the nomination the same day, June 10th. The two people I spoke with at SINP were super helpful. I found that talking to someone and just honestly explaining myself helped. You can get your nomination extended if you need more time. Best to call them. Go to http://www.saskatchewan.ca/ and look for Ministry of Economy then you get a directory of services and telephone numbers. Look for "Economic migration" and you will see a list of ALL staff including the names of the immigration officers. I simply picked one name and called and explained myself.

Wontquit

Jul 21, 2016
U.K.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
October 9th 2016
File Transfer...
October 9th 2016
Med's Request
10th October 2016
Med's Done....
23rd April 2016
Passport Req..
8th December 2017
Hi Ackeensaltfish
Thanks for your and information
I will follow the process you used

And congrats once again
Won'tquit

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Re: AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE- sharing my story

AckeenSaltfish said:
Greetings Grin
Wanted to share my story on this forum as my journey to PPR as a Saskatchewan PNP was an emotional one but with a happy ending
Sent in AOR on January 25 and on June 9th, my application was refused because my job letter did not provide enough evidence that I performed the duties of a University lecturer. Letter had the salary, the number of hours and the years I have been employed but it seemed they wanted something more.
Trust me guys, this letter was like the worst news ever and left me in tears and thinking “WHAT NOW?”

Created a new EE profile on June 10 and asked Saskatchewan immigration to transfer my PNP nomination. Got 886 points and ITA on June 15.
Sent in complete AOR by June 24
(medical and police records and IELTS were still valid) and submitted a much better job letter with details of my duties and scanned all 6 pages of my employment contract.

Got 2 request for more info: 1) Schedule A background declaration in which I had to explain why my first application was refused and 2) Supplementary travel information -details on my travel history to the United states
Then on July 18- there is was the PPR letter.
Less than a month since my second application. My reaction was very happy tears and thinking “WOW!”

Good people, keep the faith and the focus during this immigration journey. But know and trust that it will work out.
Congratulations!!

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Re: AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE- sharing my story

AckeenSaltfish said:
Greetings Grin
Wanted to share my story on this forum as my journey to PPR as a Saskatchewan PNP was an emotional one but with a happy ending
Sent in AOR on January 25 and on June 9th, my application was refused because my job letter did not provide enough evidence that I performed the duties of a University lecturer. Letter had the salary, the number of hours and the years I have been employed but it seemed they wanted something more.
Trust me guys, this letter was like the worst news ever and left me in tears and thinking “WHAT NOW?”

Created a new EE profile on June 10 and asked Saskatchewan immigration to transfer my PNP nomination. Got 886 points and ITA on June 15.
Sent in complete AOR by June 24
(medical and police records and IELTS were still valid) and submitted a much better job letter with details of my duties and scanned all 6 pages of my employment contract.

Got 2 request for more info: 1) Schedule A background declaration in which I had to explain why my first application was refused and 2) Supplementary travel information -details on my travel history to the United states
Then on July 18- there is was the PPR letter.
Less than a month since my second application. My reaction was very happy tears and thinking “WOW!”

Good people, keep the faith and the focus during this immigration journey. But know and trust that it will work out.
Congratulations!
Thank you for sharing your experience. You're giving us glimpse of hope . Are you an Inland applicant? What's your VO I'm assuming it's LVO as they process file quite faster than others.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Any updates guy.

madrebuy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Passport Req..
16 Jan 2017
My application status has not changed . No updates .no medical pass
Application/profile
Aor 17 June 2016
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Wontquit

Jul 21, 2016
U.K.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
October 9th 2016
File Transfer...
October 9th 2016
Med's Request
10th October 2016
Med's Done....
23rd April 2016
Passport Req..
8th December 2017
Followed Ackeensaltfish advise and spoke to a SNIP Immigration officer and I was advised to fill in a request for revision form. So I will wait and see what happens

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
Hi All,
I need your advise please!

I have applied e-APR & AOR on JUNE 16 - which might take more 4-5 months to finalize.
Currently, I am on open work permit which expires 31st July 16. My OPWP was based on my spouse's student permit which will expire the same date.

My wife has completed her study and graduated recently. So I was in impression that we both can renew workpermit (PGWD for her and open workpermit for me) without any trouble for maximum of 3 years. We had submitted application for PGWD and my Open WP on June 21.

Today's I got a request letter to submit "my wife's employment letter with 3 pay stubs" that she doesn't have!
She had never worked and searched work in Canada as she was studying and I was working only.
She is graduated now, is searching for job.

So, I have 2 options:

Option 1 :Submitting LOE that she is searching job- if I do so, they might reject my workpermit

Option 2 :I have valid job offer(LMIA) on the current job, applying my workpermit from LMIA.

As I have only one week left for my current work permit, please advise what to do?

Thank you so much!
-Jaybe

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
jaybe said:
Hi All,
I need your advise please!

I have applied e-APR & AOR on JUNE 16 - which might take more 4-5 months to finalize.
Currently, I am on open work permit which expires 31st July 16. My OPWP was based on my spouse's student permit which will expire the same date.

My wife has completed her study and graduated recently. So I was in impression that we both can renew workpermit (PGWD for her and open workpermit for me) without any trouble for maximum of 3 years. We had submitted application for PGWD and my Open WP on June 21.

Today's I got a request letter to submit "my wife's employment letter with 3 pay stubs" that she doesn't have!
She had never worked and searched work in Canada as she was studying and I was working only.
She is graduated now, is searching for job.

So, I have 2 options:

Option 1 :Submitting LOE that she is searching job- if I do so, they might reject my workpermit

Option 2 :I have valid job offer(LMIA) on the current job, applying my workpermit from LMIA.

As I have only one week left for my current work permit, please advise what to do?

Thank you so much!
-Jaybe
anybody with same experience?

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
Wontquit said:
EE profile created: June 25th 2015 CRS 386
SNIP AOR: Jan 3rd 2016
SNIP Nomination: April 21st 2016
ITA : JUNE 14th 2016
AOR: June 15th 2016
Med passed: June 20th 2016
Req additional doc schedule 4: 17th June 2016
Refusal: 12th July 2016
Dear what is reason for refusal? You can create new profile and request Sinp to transfer nomination letter to new profile, gud luck...

goutcha123

Jul 5, 2016
joyaman said:
Dear what is reason for refusal? You can create new profile and request Sinp to transfer nomination letter to new profile, gud luck...
Sorry to hear that , could you share the reason of refusal we can maybe be useful .