sumitahuja86

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaybe said:
additional documents....if they wish any
otherwise speedy PPR.
So Guys please clarify that CIC will only request additional documents if they need to have any.
I submitted mostly all of my documents as respective PDFs even they have not asked specifically.

Also, my BG check is coming not needed at this time when I passed my medicals, so what the next stage here..
Appreciate the replies....

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
My medical passed today... almost a month after AOR.

My BG check remains 'Not needed at this time'.

We are June applicants; we have a long way to go.. Current status below:

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
Final decision: Not Started

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Sign Cofca and congrats on the Medicals

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
sumitahuja86 said:
So Guys please clarify that CIC will only request additional documents if they need to have any.
I submitted mostly all of my documents as respective PDFs even they have not asked specifically.

Also, my BG check is coming not needed at this time when I passed my medicals, so what the next stage here..
Appreciate the replies....
CIC may request you to pay RPRF after a month or two assuming you haven't paid for it upfront. Otherwise, you'll receive a PPR ready for visa email.

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Folks, after receiving ITA, what does your EE profile?? My EE profile has since gone blank - just shows Application/profile status as 'Open'... Do you all see such???

vera0428

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application's status was shown updated today but there is no change to my profile... Anyone knows what's going on?

clarasteven

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
IELTS Request
26-09-2015
kg_canada said:
Is it going slow for June AORs? I am pretty much in the same state with everyone. There is no update since AOR, even medical status has not changed yet.
How do we check the status with medicals and all.

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
clarasteven said:
How do we check the status with medicals and all.
I have the same question for Medical as well...I guess we can't check medical status! or only via my account pass/fail/in review.
All the other status can by ordering GCMS notes.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liunicv said:
ITA: 08 May 2016
AOR: 29th June 2016

FSW in Canada

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed on July 18
Review of submitted documents: Empty
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: in Progress
Final decision: Not Started
Hi there. May I ask if your status of "review of submitted documents" has been changed? Mine is the same with yours, that column is empty. I was a bit worried about that.

AckeenSaltfish

Mar 5, 2016
Re: AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE- sharing my story

Greetings Grin
Wanted to share my story on this forum as my journey to PPR as a Saskatchewan PNP was an emotional one but with a happy ending
Sent in AOR on January 25 and on June 9th, my application was refused because my job letter did not provide enough evidence that I performed the duties of a University lecturer. Letter had the salary, the number of hours and the years I have been employed but it seemed they wanted something more.
Trust me guys, this letter was like the worst news ever and left me in tears and thinking “WHAT NOW?”

Created a new EE profile on June 10 and asked Saskatchewan immigration to transfer my PNP nomination. Got 886 points and ITA on June 15.
Sent in complete AOR by June 24
(medical and police records and IELTS were still valid) and submitted a much better job letter with details of my duties and scanned all 6 pages of my employment contract.

Got 2 request for more info: 1) Schedule A background declaration in which I had to explain why my first application was refused and 2) Supplementary travel information -details on my travel history to the United states
Then on July 18- there is was the PPR letter.
Less than a month since my second application. My reaction was very happy tears and thinking “WOW!”

Good people, keep the faith and the focus during this immigration journey. But know and trust that it will work out.

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Re: AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE- sharing my story

AckeenSaltfish said:
Greetings Grin
Wanted to share my story on this forum as my journey to PPR as a Saskatchewan PNP was an emotional one but with a happy ending
Sent in AOR on January 25 and on June 9th, my application was refused because my job letter did not provide enough evidence that I performed the duties of a University lecturer. Letter had the salary, the number of hours and the years I have been employed but it seemed they wanted something more.
Trust me guys, this letter was like the worst news ever and left me in tears and thinking “WHAT NOW?”

Created a new EE profile on June 10 and asked Saskatchewan immigration to transfer my PNP nomination. Got 886 points and ITA on June 15.
Sent in complete AOR by June 24
(medical and police records and IELTS were still valid) and submitted a much better job letter with details of my duties and scanned all 6 pages of my employment contract.

Got 2 request for more info: 1) Schedule A background declaration in which I had to explain why my first application was refused and 2) Supplementary travel information -details on my travel history to the United states
Then on July 18- there is was the PPR letter.
Less than a month since my second application. My reaction was very happy tears and thinking “WOW!”

Good people, keep the faith and the focus during this immigration journey. But know and trust that it will work out.
Congrats man, you are finally done with the stressful journey. Now ENJOY!!!

Wontquit

Jul 21, 2016
U.K.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
SINP April 26th and revised on August 25th 2016
AOR Received.
October 9th 2016
File Transfer...
October 9th 2016
Med's Request
10th October 2016
Med's Done....
23rd April 2016
Passport Req..
8th December 2017
Hi Ackeensaltfish
PleAse I need your help as the same thing has happened to me
I am a SNIP EE FSW, LAST week I got a refusal letter from CIC which said I had not provide enough information in my letter of of employment to show I meet NOC 2211. I created a new EE profile and emailed SNIP to transfer my points to my new profile. I got a reply to say nomination certificate can only used once and that I should apply again for Snip when they reopen again I the year. Please can you tell me what you did to get your 600 points transferred to your new profile and who or how you contacted SNIP, so that I can do the same
Thanks in anticipation

Won't quit

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Wontquit said:
Hi Ackeensaltfish
PleAse I need your help as the same thing has happened to me
I am a SNIP EE FSW, LAST week I got a refusal letter from CIC which said I had not provide enough information in my letter of of employment to show I meet NOC 2211. I created a new EE profile and emailed SNIP to transfer my points to my new profile. I got a reply to say nomination certificate can only used once and that I should apply again for Snip when they reopen again I the year. Please can you tell me what you did to get your 600 points transferred to your new profile and who or how you contacted SNIP, so that I can do the same
Thanks in anticipation

Won't quit
Hey Wontquit... sorry for the rejection.. Do you mind sharing the date you submitted your application??

Wontquit

Jul 21, 2016
U.K.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
SINP April 26th and revised on August 25th 2016
AOR Received.