Apr 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tindelacerna said:
got my AOR June 11th still no progress.

Is this normal?
I've seen ppl waiting for 5 months for a response... but ya, nobody likes waiting. I'm with you.

vera0428

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today my profile got updated!!!
Medical finally passed and BG check is changed from not needed to not started! Eligibility check is still in progress.
It took almost a month to pass medical for me T_T
Right now I guess I'm waiting for PPR? anyone knows what's next?

I'm Inland PNP. AOR Jun 9th.

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is the CIC website throwing a security error?. Have been trying to login since an hour

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vera0428 said:
Today my profile got updated!!!
Medical finally passed and BG check is changed from not needed to not started! Eligibility check is still in progress.
It took almost a month to pass medical for me T_T
Right now I guess I'm waiting for PPR? anyone knows what's next?

I'm Inland PNP. AOR Jun 9th.
After Medicals there is an other step called the Background check after which it is PPR.

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nataliafrance said:
You should get your medical updated soon :)
keep me posted
My Medicals status just changed to Passed :)

kg_canada

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Done....
05-07-2016
My medical status just changed to "Passed" without any email notification. I wonder if this is the case for everyone, but I suggest checking the status page frequently.

Review of Submitted documents also changed to "no additional documents needed at this time". I included a LOE indicating that my FBI PCC will be delayed. Does this mean that they haven't looked at my documents yet?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
kg_canada said:
My medical status just changed to "Passed" without any email notification. I wonder if this is the case for everyone, but I suggest checking the status page frequently.

Review of Submitted documents also changed to "no additional documents needed at this time". I included a LOE indicating that my FBI PCC will be delayed. Does this mean that they haven't looked at my documents yet?
Yes it happened to me as well also without cic email.My medical status has been changed to passed and BG in progress but later you would also received email from cic.
Good Luck for us....

OzTraveller

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-16
Doc's Request.
21-09-16
AOR Received.
16-06-16
Med's Done....
18-06-16
nataliafrance said:
Great! Glad to read that!
They asked my additional document (language test proof), but medical status remains unchanged
If I may ask, had you not provided the IELTS test results to begin with? I have heard stories of people getting rejected because they have not uploaded their documents. But I have also heard people getting asked about additional documents. I guess I'm just trying to find a pattern here and see if not having all the documents uploaded in a perfect way would lead to rejection or documents request.

Also, may I ask how you got the document request? Email from your case officer maybe?

Thanks in advance for the reply!

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
OzTraveller said:
If I may ask, had you not provided the IELTS test results to begin with? I have heard stories of people getting rejected because they have not uploaded their documents. But I have also heard people getting asked about additional documents. I guess I'm just trying to find a pattern here and see if not having all the documents uploaded in a perfect way would lead to rejection or documents request.

This is totally depend on luck and case officer,some time they directly the application for missing document, some time the request u to provide addition document, for additional document they will send u a message in your CIC account and provide space for upload the document

Also, may I ask how you got the document request? Email from your case officer maybe?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hello Joyaman any updates in your application????

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
RabinJi said:
Hello Joyaman any updates in your application????
No update :-\

Average time to get Ppr approx 4- 6 month, depend on luck some people got within 2 month

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
yes even my friend got in 26 days,my BG check is in progress so i need not needed at this time and again in progress.........that is the final stage..........good luck bro

nataliafrance

Mar 24, 2015
OzTraveller said:

In my document checklist I was not asked to include a proof of my language test result.. I think rejection would only occur when the applicant did not provide a required document listed in the document checklist.