SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
ahmed_khalil said:
Hi! I wonder what is CSE? How can somebody raise a CSE to a local VO?

Hi

It's Case Specific Enquiry. We can fill info on a webform and direct out query to IRCC or Local VO. However the reply time differs in each case.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=case+specific+enquiry&oq=case+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j69i59l2j69i60j69i61l2.3086j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=case+specific+enquiry+webform

Hope it helps !

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
dvs07 said:
Hi

It's Case Specific Enquiry. We can fill info on a webform and direct out query to IRCC or Local VO. However the reply time differs in each case.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=case+specific+enquiry&oq=case+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j69i59l2j69i60j69i61l2.3086j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=case+specific+enquiry+webform

Hope it helps !
Many thanks +1

Can I send CIC a message through this web form to inquire about which VO is processing my application? Or they will refuse to disclose such information?

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
ahmed_khalil said:
Many thanks +1

Can I send CIC a message through this web form to inquire about which VO is processing my application? Or they will refuse to disclose such information?
If you have crossed the 6 month time....they will definitely tell you the VO where your file has been transferred. Please find below mail excerpt which I received from CIC before raising CSE to NDVO:

Dear XXXX ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You will find all the necessary information to answer your enquiry below:

Please note that the processing times provided to you on our website are an approximation. Currently, your file is still in process and there is no maximum timeframe to finalize an application.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly.....contd.

Good luck!

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
rajkamalmohanram said:
Good luck! Hope you get a "proper" status update from them.
Thanks bro !

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
I had dropped an email to NDVO on Jan 30th requesting for a status. Got back the reply today and below was the response...Honestly, I was surprised to hear back within 2 days !!

"This is in reference to your below mentioned e-mail message. Please be advised that your file is under Officers review"

Appears to be good news...

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
MSiBAT said:
I had dropped an email to NDVO on Jan 30th requesting for a status. Got back the reply today and below was the response...Honestly, I was surprised to hear back within 2 days !!

"This is in reference to your below mentioned e-mail message. Please be advised that your file is under Officers review"

Appears to be good news...
That's indeed a good news brother. :)

Hope u hear good news soon.

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
dvs07 said:
If you have crossed the 6 month time....they will definitely tell you the VO where your file has been transferred. Please find below mail excerpt which I received from CIC before raising CSE to NDVO:

Dear XXXX ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You will find all the necessary information to answer your enquiry below:

Please note that the processing times provided to you on our website are an approximation. Currently, your file is still in process and there is no maximum timeframe to finalize an application.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly.....contd.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot :) that was really helpful +1 . I did already cross the 7 months mark.
Today, I sent them a CSE asking about the current status of my application and the VO where its being processed.

I wish you all the best and good news in the upcoming days.

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Hi Team,

My AOR is 9th July, Still no progress and the CIC says that my file is NDVO. No response from them after couple of mails. Its almost nearing to 7 months. Not sure when we will get PPR request

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
Marsgpra said:
Hi Team,

My AOR is 9th July, Still no progress and the CIC says that my file is NDVO. No response from them after couple of mails. Its almost nearing to 7 months. Not sure when we will get PPR request
Hello Marsgpra

There are many people like you who are waiting and have already crossed 7-8 months timeline. It seems that NDVO has a big backlog to clear.

Rest assured you are not alone & everything will be fine with your file.

By the way what is your BG status & have you ordered GCMS notes yet?

Marsgpra

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22 May 2016
AOR Received.
9 July 2016
IELTS Request
Up Front
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
11 July 2016
Interview........
NN
Passport Req..
28 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
BG status is still in Not started status
I have applied GCMS yesterday, So I need to wait another 30 days for that update

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marsgpra said:
BG status is still in Not started status
I have applied GCMS yesterday, So I need to wait another 30 days for that update
Send a note to them at below or raise CSE to understand the status. Candidates can ask for the status after six months of completion,although it's not necessary that you will get all the details but at least a status update.

delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca,
DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

bassem.mf

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received a schedule A request. The request was sent to my email. Nothing in MyCIC.

Mr. ******

Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. A visa officer requires the following documents marked by an (X) to be sent to our office by email:

(X) You are requested to complete and sign the attached schedule A with updated information (Please complete all questions and do not leave any gaps in time in Questions 8 & 12)

(X) You are requested to complete and sign the attached Generic application form for Canada IMM0008.

The documents we have requested must be provided to us within (fifteen) 15 days of the date of this letter.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001 states that all questions pertaining to an immigration application must be answered truthfully and must provide relevant evidence and documents that the examining officer reasonably requires.

Failure to provide the requested documentation within 15 days will result in your application being assessed on the basis of the documentation presently on file. Please be advised that, as the documentation requested in this letter is relevant to the final assessment of your file, failure to provide it will likely result in the refusal of your application.

Regards,

Visa Section/Section des visas

Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada

Nile City Towers, 2005 (A) Corniche El Nil

South Tower, 18th floor, Cairo 11221

Téléphone | Telephone.: (202) 2461 2200

Télécopieur | Facsimile Fax: (202) 2461 2203

Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
In my GCMS notes under agent review he has mentioned in capital letters that NO SPOUSE ECA OR Canadian EDUCATION CREDENTIALS PROVIDED.
I have not done it earlier as I have sufficient CRS score. Whether it will create any negative impact for VO review? Kindly guide.

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
MIKASINGH374 said:
In my GCMS notes under agent review he has mentioned in capital letters that NO SPOUSE ECA OR Canadian EDUCATION CREDENTIALS PROVIDED.
I have not done it earlier as I have sufficient CRS score. Whether it will create any negative impact for VO review? Kindly guide.
Dear mika

It won't have any negative impact unless and until you are claiming points for your spouse education.

However, I checked my submitted application in my CIC account & found that even though I also did not claim points for my spouse's education, I still submitted all her educational documents because there was column under "Spouse Documents" section. Wasn't you asked to submit spouse documents while submitting online application?

Can you please share complete agent review so that we can complete idea of what's going on...