Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
kp_1985 said:
196 days.....
Just Medical Passed...
Just Received my GCMS note. 140 pages long. The last two notes are following;

Notes 24:
Office CPC-Ottawa
Text: All requirements met, file approved. Appears RFV ready.

Notes: 25
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: CPC-O RFV letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in a batch via MS Word letter template.

I understand the note 24 and its a good news. But what does notes 25 means? Did i miss my PPR request email? No change on my CIC account (still showing background check and eligibility in progress).

Any idea guys?

GCyd

Jun 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
08-11-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-09-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
niel_ca said:

Notes 24:
Office CPC-Ottawa

Text: CPC-O RFV letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in a batch via MS Word letter template.

I understand the note 24 and its a good news. But what does notes 25 means? Did i miss my PPR request email? No chance on my CIC account (still showing background check and eligibility in progress).

Any idea guys?
when was this note dated?

Sunny Canada

Feb 9, 2016
niel_ca said:

Notes 24:
Office CPC-Ottawa

I understand the note 24 and its a good news. But what does notes 25 means? Did i miss my PPR request email? No change on my CIC account (still showing background check and eligibility in progress).

Any idea guys?
Try calling CIC to explain what does that mean?

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
Hi there,
Is below JULY spreadsheet up to date?
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/125UWU8U242aul0hMRatzGt03kyGujlKqcxEXGKJu0Xk/edit#gid=0)

I was checking July AOR's timeline for PNP Category and,
Latest PPR they sent out for PNP was Dec 9th based on the spreadsheet... and only 7 out of 17 people got PPR.

IF this is the up to date timeline, it makes me so sad.. what happened to PNP Category :(

petra2016

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
eqrkim said:
Hi there,
Is below JULY spreadsheet up to date?
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/125UWU8U242aul0hMRatzGt03kyGujlKqcxEXGKJu0Xk/edit#gid=0)

I was checking July AOR's timeline for PNP Category and,
Latest PPR they sent out for PNP was Dec 9th based on the spreadsheet... and only 7 out of 17 people got PPR.

IF this is the up to date timeline, it makes me so sad.. what happened to PNP Category :(
Yes it's updated,
I'am updating it everytime I see any update here

niel_ca

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
petra2016 said:
Yes it's updated,
I'am updating it everytime I see any update here
Ok so based on my last comment, I called to CPC-O today and asked about my case. I was informed that everything with my application was good. CPC-O received my RFV on Dec 10, 2016. However, they haven't done anything since then. Basically they have been sitting for the last month and half without any reasonable explanation. I wonder if that's the case with all the PNP's.

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
niel_ca said:
Ok so based on my last comment, I called to CPC-O today and asked about my case. I was informed that everything with my application was good. CPC-O received my RFV on Dec 10, 2016. However, they haven't done anything since then. Basically they have been sitting for the last month and half without any reasonable explanation. I wonder if that's the case with all the PNP's.
OMG what are they doing seriously??? Are they went on a PNP Team vacation for a month and half or something? :mad:
Did you ask them if they sent out a golden email to you? Is there any chance it went to other email or to junk?

niel_ca

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
More update on my case......Apparently i was sent a PPR email on December 9th, 2016. They sent that email on an old secondary email address of mine that they had in their file, providing me 30 days to send the passport to ottawa.

This morning i discovered the email. i called them and informed them of the situation. Just sent my passport out as per the suggestion of the call center agent. She mentioned, since my file wasnot closed, it should be ok. She also informed the situation to the case processing officers and suggested i include a letter of explanation when i send the passport. Now fingers crossed.

Lesson from this: Check ALL and EVERY email address you provided. Good luck to everyone.

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
niel_ca said:
More update on my case......Apparently i was sent a PPR email on December 9th, 2016. They sent that email on an old secondary email address of mine that they had in their file, providing me 30 days to send the passport to ottawa.

This morning i discovered the email. i called them and informed them of the situation. Just sent my passport out as per the suggestion of the call center agent. She mentioned, since my file wasnot closed, it should be ok. She also informed the situation to the case processing officers and suggested i include a letter of explanation when i send the passport. Now fingers crossed.

Lesson from this: Check ALL and EVERY email address you provided. Good luck to everyone.
Good to hear! and I think it will be just fine!
I heard about many cases where PPR sent to different emails and know someone who even had to request for PPR again and it worked fine.

Did call center told you that you CPC-O received RFV? or did you get that info from GCSM note?

niel_ca

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
eqrkim said:
Good to hear! and I think it will be just fine!
I heard about many cases where PPR sent to different emails and know someone who even had to request for PPR again and it worked fine.

Did call center told you that you CPC-O received RFV? or did you get that info from GCSM note?
Good to know that eqrkim. I was freaking out. Luckily they kept my file open.

I learned that from my GCMS note that i received yesterday. I called the Call center yesterday and the agent couldnt provide any reason to why there was no progress of my file after Dec 10th. He actually called that CPC-O RFV message an internal system generated message.