+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JULY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

Kb88

Nov 2, 2016
irlcan said:
Hey guys,
In my PPR email, it states that I need to physically mail my photos, but that I should upload the copies of my passport and my PPR email to My CIC.

However, I cannot see where to do this and My CIC has not updated. Can anyone help? Thanks so much!
Hi
On your ppr email it will state the address where to send the documents to. I am inland so my address was Ottawa. It states the address on step 4 of your email

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
dvs07 said:
Yes....I ordered notes in the 4th month & last update was from case analyst" seems to meet requirements & ready to finalize". He ok'ed my experience, education etc & file was transferred to VO & is at NDVO right now.

Also, my BG status never changed from the beginning & it is not started from the day one
Dear can u pl confirm what is checked
at NDVO. As I have called at Ottawa office and they are saying ur file is at NDVO. Whether experience and education is checked at Ottawa or NDVO

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
MIKASINGH374 said:
Dear can u pl confirm what is checked THATat NDVO. As I have called at Ottawa office and they are saying ur file is at NDVO. Whether experience and education is checked at Ottawa or NDVO
Dear mika
I checked in notes that my visa office is NDVO. Also I mailed Ottawa visa office once & they replied that my file is with NDVO.

Preliminary checking of minimum education, work ex etc requirements is done at IRCC in Canada. Once file is found complete with minimum program requirement, it is transferred to local visa office(NDVO in ur and my case) which processes file till the end. This is my understanding about process.

Hope it helps.

By the way what is your BG check status?

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
dvs07 said:
Dear mika
I checked in notes that my visa office is NDVO. Also I mailed Ottawa visa office once & they replied that my file is with NDVO.

Preliminary checking of minimum education, work ex etc requirements is done at IRCC in Canada. Once file is found complete with minimum program requirement, it is transferred to local visa office(NDVO in ur and my case) which processes file till the end. This is my understanding about process.

Hope it helps.

By the way what is your BG check status?
Thanks dear. It is not needed at this time

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
Dear dvs07
I have also seen June aor. Mostly PNP applicants from NDVO have not received their PPR yet.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
dvs07 said:
Yes....I ordered notes in the 4th month & last update was from case analyst" seems to meet requirements & ready to finalize". He ok'ed my experience, education etc & file was transferred to VO & is at NDVO right now.

Also, my BG status never changed from the beginning & it is not started from the day one
Relax...the last time there was a huge rain from NDVO both april and may PNP applicants got PPR together..hopefully this time it will happen too

You are fine..the bg check status makes no difference..it will go to in progress 2-3 days from PPR..

Best wishes buddy!

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
MIKASINGH374 said:
Dear dvs07
I have also seen June aor. Mostly PNP applicants from NDVO have not received their PPR yet.
Thanks for info friend. I also checked other forums....PNP's at NDVO are still waiting from previous months also.

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
lazybone said:
Relax...the last time there was a huge rain from NDVO both april and may PNP applicants got PPR together..hopefully this time it will happen too

You are fine..the bg check status makes no difference..it will go to in progress 2-3 days from PPR..

Best wishes buddy!
No wonder you have so many rating and friends in this forum Lazybone :). You words/posts are informative as well as reassuring also.

Thanks for motivating!!!

petra2016

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
lazybone said:

Best wishes buddy!
Hey lazybone do you know something about Rome, Italy visa office speed?
I think my case in Rome., today 6 months.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
petra2016 said:
I dont know/met any applicant here on the forum but i keep reading about some...heres a member called carmageddon from august thread..pnp as yourself..you can see his timeline below and check out others from rome..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-august-2016-join-here-t440878.285.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rome-italy-office-t160974.75.html

Most European vos generally stick to 6 months timeframe..with the exception of london..london is superfast or super slow...

You may have ottawa as VO too...

IMO the holidays are at an end..the fun and games will begin shortly.. ;)

Best wishes!

Kb88

Nov 2, 2016
petra2016 said:
Just an assumption but there is a user on the forum named del piero. I'm just speculating he's Italian through the name he may be able to assist you

petra2016

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
lazybone said:
I dont know/met any applicant here on the forum but i keep reading about some...heres a member called carmageddon from august thread..pnp as yourself..you can see his timeline below and check out others from rome..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-august-2016-join-here-t440878.285.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rome-italy-office-t160974.75.html

Most European vos generally stick to 6 months timeframe..with the exception of london..london is superfast or super slow...

You may have ottawa as VO too...

IMO the holidays are at an end..the fun and games will begin shortly.. ;)

Best wishes!
Thank you very much!

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
kp_1985 said:
Today is 180th Day since AOR, Just passed medical...

:D
Which VO?

nishant24cad

Jul 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-07-2016