+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JULY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

mahmou21

Jan 24, 2016
Hi guys, I landed today at Boundary Bay/Point Roberts. The process went smooth and took about 15-20 mins.

One thing I noticed is that the original date of entry and the last date of entry on my COPR document were wrong. I told the officer and he said I should not worry about it. Apparently many ppl had the same issue before and it should not affect the landing process - at least it didn't in my case.

All the best for those who are still waiting.

kp_1985

Feb 18, 2016
Is anyone have any statics, how much time NDVO is taking to process any PNP-OUTLAND file ???

Thanks...

petra2016

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
kp_1985 said:
Is anyone have any statics, how much time NDVO is taking to process any PNP-OUTLAND file ???

Thanks...
All we have here is this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/125UWU8U242aul0hMRatzGt03kyGujlKqcxEXGKJu0Xk/edit#gid=0

shivalpandya

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2016
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi All,

I had requested CSE few days back to NDVO regarding the status update. Today i received their email stated below:

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

By reading this i think it is gonna take longer than expected as I have already entered into the 6th month and it still seems VO has not reviewed my documents yet. :(

I am PNP Outland.

Any inputs guys?

superpositive

Oct 4, 2016
Hi Guys,
Question: Any of you have done flagpole in Alberta (Calgary region?)? Or do you know someone who did? How did it work? Do you guys have any recommendation? I am kinda lost...any help would be extremely appreciated!

superpositive

Oct 4, 2016
@lazybone Do you have any idea if it's easier or more complicated to do inland procedure in the border or in the ircc office? What are your thoughts on that? Thanks a lot!

GOSI

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
?????
rottenapple said:
Hi did you receive your PPR already?

I didn't receive yet my PPR. I don't know what issue is there in my file.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
superpositive said:
@lazybone Do you have any idea if it's easier or more complicated to do inland procedure in the border or in the ircc office? What are your thoughts on that? Thanks a lot!
its not complicated at all whether your do it at a CIC office or the border...both of them are the same...but its much faster to do it a border because you go there and you land...whereas in a CIC office you have to book an appointment and that takes time...any how..you can call to check with CIC when is the earliest appointment they can book for your landing and depending on that you can decide which route to take..

Best wishes!

qiuqiuqiu

Dec 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how long you will get back the passport after you submit it? I mailed out mine on Dec 9th and I have travel plans on Jan 7th. Not sure if I can get the passport before that date...Many thanks!!!

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
qiuqiuqiu said:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how long you will get back the passport after you submit it? I mailed out mine on Dec 9th and I have travel plans on Jan 7th. Not sure if I can get the passport before that date...Many thanks!!!
It's 5 to 20 business days.. depends upon where you are. During holidays might take longer time.
Keep checking cic account and return tracking if you have.
CIC account will be closed once visa/copr issued and passports are ready to send back.

All the bests!!

qiuqiuqiu

Dec 19, 2016
jaybe said:
It's 5 to 20 business days.. depends upon where you are. During holidays might take longer time.
Keep checking cic account and return tracking if you have.
CIC account will be closed once visa/copr issued and passports are ready to send back.

All the bests!!
Thanks jaybe!! Finger crossed!

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks guys! already sent our passport yesterday... now im checking out air tickets...

good luck for those who are waiting for PPR... just think positive...