Upfront
Passport Req..
?????
Congrats to all whoever got PPR!!!
AOR - July 04 CEC Inland
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed July 28
Review of medical results Review in Progress (From August)
Review of submitted documents Provided (SCH A Aug 16)
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
A BG Check is needed In progress (Second Time)
Final decision Not Started
PPR Expecting ????
My AOR going to reach 6 months in couple of weeks but still my medical is in progress.I'm getting hectic what will be reason can anyone pls answer me? I ordered GCMS notes on nov 30th i'm waiting for that.

logoaka

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
aussiegirl16 said:
If it helps, my last few sets of notes showed no changes at all and no officer review (other than the review date being pushed back) with security etc not yet started. Then I suddenly got the Passport request out of the blue. Maybe wait until after six months to give them a call? There's been quite a few PPR lately...
Hello Madam, I am not July applicant but it seems I received an email earlier today titled "ready for visa" from "CPCO-request". And it also include a Annex form asking to fill out name, address, city, province, zip code and phone number. So can I ask if this email is legit and does this email seem weird or suspicious? Because my cic account didn't have any update today (the last update was background check:IP about one month ago). And shouldn't any email be sending from CPC-CTO-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca?

And it seems the email is asking for two photos headshot. Should I use the photos that I uploaded in the EE system when I submitted the application? Or I can use the more recent photo headshot?

And also there is an annexed form in the email asking to fill out address? I wonder if I should fill in the address when I submitted the application in the EE system? Or can use my new address staring December 20 (I was planning to inform CIC and update the address on December 20 when I actually sign a lease moved in a new place, but it seems I can not update the address now?)?

I am an inland applicant with LMIA from April. Because it seems most April applicants have got the visa and there is no one writing post and no traffic in the thread there, so I posted here. Can I ask these questions here? I am a bit confused right now.

Thank you.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
logoaka said:
Hello Madam, I am not July applicant but it seems I received an email earlier today titled "ready for visa" from "CPCO-request". And it also include a Annex form asking to fill out name, address, city, province, zip code and phone number. So can I ask if this email is legit and does this email seem weird or suspicious? Because my cic account didn't have any update today (the last update was background check:IP about one month ago). And shouldn't any email be sending from CPC-CTO-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca?

And it seems the email is asking for two photos headshot. Should I use the photos that I uploaded in the EE system when I submitted the application? Or I can use the more recent photo headshot?

And also there is an annexed form in the email asking to fill out address? I wonder if I should fill in the address when I submitted the application in the EE system? Or can use my new address staring December 20 (I was planning to inform CIC and update the address on December 20 when I actually sign a lease moved in a new place, but it seems I can not update the address now?)?

I am an inland applicant with LMIA from April. Because it seems most April applicants have got the visa and there is no one writing post and no traffic in the thread there, so I posted here. Can I ask these questions here? I am a bit confused right now.

Thank you.
It seems legitimate. You can match your express entry application number on top of the email to the one you have in your cic account if you are suspicious.

logoaka

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
deadbird said:
It seems legitimate. You can match your express entry application number on top of the email to the one you have in your cic account if you are suspicious.
Hello, sir. Thank you very much for your reply. I have just compared the EE application number.
They are the same. Do you mind if I asked what photos do I need to submit (the same photo in EE application or the the more recent one)? And where exactly those photos will be used? Is there going to be a picture on the visa? Or they will appear on the pr card maybe?

Thank you.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
logoaka said:
Hello, sir. Thank you very much for your reply. I have just compared the EE application number.
They are the same. Do you mind if I asked what photos do I need to submit (the same photo in EE application or the the more recent one)? And where exactly those photos will be used? Is there going to be a picture on the visa? Or they will appear on the pr card maybe?

Thank you.
You need to submit new photos and one of them needs to have the photographer's details. As described here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

I am not 100% sure but the photograph should be used for your COPR or your landing visa. I doubt that it's for the PR card since it is a separate application only after you finish your landing.

canadahere.I.come

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
logoaka said:

Thank you.
Congratulations! You received PPR! The photos requirement is for COPR. VISA stamp does not have photo on it, COPR does. It's specifications are different than EE requirements. It must be of size 50x70

logoaka

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
deadbird said:
You need to submit new photos and one of them needs to have the photographer's details. As described here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

I am not 100% sure but the photograph should be used for your COPR or your landing visa. I doubt that it's for the PR card since it is a separate application only after you finish your landing.
Hello, sir. Thank you very much for your reply. I rreally appreciate your help. I think does that mean I do have to retake the photos because it seems my previous photo does not have the photographer's handwriting information in the back, so it has to be written by the photographer right?

And can I just have one more question regarding on the mailing address for the passport to return? Can I use a different address and not the one in the EE application. Because I am going to move in about 5 days and was planing to update the IRCC webform right after I move in new place. So if I fill out a form using new address ( there seems to be a form in the ppr email askin for address etc), which address does the passport get sent back or does this cause confusion or complication or anything?

Thank you.

irlcan

Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Passport Req..
04-01-2017
Congrats all!

Did anyone else receive RPRF request his week?

What are the chances of getting PPR before Christmas?

It would be nice to not have to worry about it over the Christmas break!

Wasiasmet

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Praying
bassem.mf said:
Requested GCMS notes on November 20th, the notes were generated on November 28th and I received them today December 15th.

Absolutely nothing has changes since my last notes.

Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed

Due date is 2016/8/26 !!!!!

I only have agent review in the notes. No officer.

My application was not touched since they received my FBI PCC on July 28th and moved my application to Cairo visa office. And it does not seem like they have any plans to touch it. Due date is a past date!!!

I think that my application processing is not normal at all. Eligibility and Criminality not passed after 5.5 months. And I am the only express entry applicant in this forum whose application is processed in Cairo visa office. All other Egyptians are in Ottawa.

You guys think I should call them to ask why the due date is a past date?

Thanks for your help!
Do you know why your application was processed by cairo visa office ???
I am egyptian too but I thought all Egyptians are getting their applications processed in ottawa....

logoaka

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
canadahere.I.come said:
Congratulations! You received PPR! The photos requirement is for COPR. VISA stamp does not have photo on it, COPR does. It's specifications are different than EE requirements. It must be of size 50x70
Hello, sir. do I mind if I ask if I request the passport to be sent back to a different address. Will there be any problem or do I have to call IRCC? There is an annex A form in which I can fill out. Can I put a new address there, different from the one that I used in EE application? Thank you.

melbot

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 23, 2016
Med's Done....
August 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
December 16, 2016
omg omg omg guys I GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL THIS MORNING!!! ;D ;D It's PPR!!

I was getting so scared and stressed but I kept hoping and it showed up!!! Thank you everybody for all your help and support, and to those still waiting keep hoping, it's going to happen!!

aussiegirl16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melbot said:
Congrats! It's such a relief when it finally happens isn't it! I was exactly the same :)

bassem.mf

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wasiasmet said:
Do you know why your application was processed by cairo visa office ???
I am egyptian too but I thought all Egyptians are getting their applications processed in ottawa....
I have no idea why my application was transferred to Cairo Visa Office. From what I saw on this forum, Egyptian express entry applications are normally processed in Ottawa.

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
melbot said:
Big congrats Melbot....cheers :)

superpositive

Oct 4, 2016
My heart is so full of love, happiness and gratitude! God is good and make everything perfect!!!
I got PPR this morning
CIC Inland
AOR Jul 24