NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
MIKASINGH374 said:
it is not right to use such harsh language, if i am wrong just make me correct as i am new to this forum

My application is for express entry PR under PNP prog.
Acknowledgment of Receipt 04th Jul 2016

if it is wrong thread just revert the right thread and i will quit from here.
If your Eapr and AOR after getting an ITA is July 16 you are in the right thread.

If its a PNP AOR i suggest you provide details of your Application date and which province you applied, people will guide you better.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
MIKASINGH374 said:
it is not right to use such harsh language, if i am wrong just make me correct as i am new to this forum

This IS the right thread... relax buddy

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
MIKASINGH374 said:

Dear

Don't get discouraged by any negative comments. You are in the right group & there are very helpful people out there to help with any queries you have.

:)

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
vencentdsouza said:
If your Eapr and AOR after getting an ITA is July 16 you are in the right thread.

If its a PNP AOR i suggest you provide details of your Application date and which province you applied, people will guide you better.
Thanks,
I received SK nomination in June 16 month under my express entry profile ( International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry) that was created around 7 months back, after getting ITA on 15.06.2016 i completed my PR application and submit on 04-07-2016 and same day receive 2 Mail from CIC one was ack. of receipt and other was confirmation of online transmission, after that only medical passed and their is no progress even BG check is also "not needed at this time. "
Their is lot of confusion as some of my colleagues are saying that you must receive a third mail from cic within 60-90 days of AOR that submitted documents have been verfied and file transfer to next deptt. please guide if it is so.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
MIKASINGH374 said:
Thanks,
I received SK nomination in June 16 month under my express entry profile ( International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry) that was created around 7 months back, after getting ITA on 15.06.2016 i completed my PR application and submit on 04-07-2016 and same day receive 2 Mail from CIC one was ack. of receipt and other was confirmation of online transmission, after that only medical passed and their is no progress even BG check is also "not needed at this time. "
Their is lot of confusion as some of my colleagues are saying that you must receive a third mail from cic within 60-90 days of AOR that submitted documents have been verfied and file transfer to next deptt. please guide if it is so.
My friend... I don't usually say this... If you needed any ANY help pls PM me.... most here talk to me telephonically

Regards

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MIKASINGH374 said:
Thanks,
That is for Paper based PNP application.

rrmr

Sep 12, 2016
lazybone said:
Usually for fsw its 6 months..but i would like to think that for you..it should be way earlier...

The PPR happen in batches for each category-fsw, cec etc...you will notice that when a batch gets ppr, it mostly one category..thats what people here refer to as the "rain" ;)

Since all the assessments are done..your application might be sitting in a batch waiting to get sent out..

but do remember..there are such batches remaining for may, june and you guys..ottawa usually goes by aors however some have broken the trend..

Thinking you would break the trend too buddy!!!

Best wishes! :)
Thanks a lot for your response. Hoping that the ppr comes sooner!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canadaiamcoming said:
That is for Paper based PNP application.
+1

Same line of thought... r10 is colloquially known as aor or 2nd aor...whoever is coming to Canada is correct!!!!!!
... well done!!!!!

melbot

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 23, 2016
Med's Done....
August 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
December 16, 2016
Thank you lazybone for all your help and advice to all of us. It is really appreciated and you are very generous with your time.

From what I can see from May and June AOR groups, as was said, PPR tends to come in rain for a certain category. It seems that PNP gets their PPR first. For us FSW folks it looks like May FSW got their PPR in early to mid-November, and June FSW didn't get any PPR yet so theirs will probably come in early December, and so July FSW applicants should hopefully get theirs in early January.

I was hoping for an early Christmas present but it looks like we'll just have to wait ;D

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
Just and update guys
My two friends got PPR on Nov 2 and their AOR was 15 july 2016.

Just to have you guys an idea. CHEERS!!

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
jd93 said:
Just and update guys

[/quote
Is it Nov 2 or Nov 22.?
Which VO office.?

czbass

Nov 18, 2016
jd93 said:
Just and update guys

Wow lots of congrat.
My AOR is July 1st but still waiting.

dvs07

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
22nd July
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
yes
jd93 said:
Just and update guys

Congrats .....I think it would be 22nd NOV...isn't it ?

Can you please share which Visa Office & whether PNP applicants or not ?

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
dvs07 said:
Congrats .....I think it would be 22nd NOV...isn't it ?

Can you please share which Visa Office & whether PNP applicants or not ?
They were both inland BCPNP applicants

canadaiamcoming

Star Member
May 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
+1

Same line of thought... r10 is colloquially known as aor or 2nd aor...whoever is coming to Canada is correct!!!!!!
... well done!!!!!
Thanks for +1. It is an encouragement to have +1 from you. By the way, at the same time I got -1 too.

I hope you keep getting +1 from forum members as usual for your round the clock availability. Wish you BESTOFLUCK for more & more +1.....