AOR JULY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MIKASINGH374 said:
Dear Friends
Their is small change in my file , Earlier only uploaded documents were seen in my account, today i am also able to see Manual Writeen transmitted files

AOR 4th Jul
Category PNP
where exactly you are seeing this...pls provide details.

gthmbarad

Aug 22, 2016
anirudhap said:
where exactly you are seeing this...pls provide details.
you should be able to see "view submitted application" initially when he click on that button he was seeing uploaded documents but now he is saying he is also seeing our personal details which we filled before uploading all our documents

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
gthmbarad said:
you should be able to see "view submitted application" initially when he click on that button he was seeing uploaded documents but now he is saying he is also seeing our personal details which we filled before uploading all our documents
Yes gthmbarad , u said is exactly same what I was saying earlier. As their was no movement or changes in file since medical passed last 4.5 months. Now today it seems their is some movement in file

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
MIKASINGH374 said:
Yes gthmbarad , u said is exactly same what I was saying earlier. As their was no movement or changes in file since medical passed last 4.5 months. Now today it seems their is some movement in file
I can confirm that I am seeing the "personal details" section as well as "uploaded documents". I wonder if this is just a software update or whether it indicates progress in the application.

Does anyone know what folks in October/November AOR are seeing now?

irlcan

Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Passport Req..
04-01-2017
I think that is just a software update because if you hit "Continue" then it brings you to the uploaded documents section.

petra2016

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
MIKASINGH374 said:
Dear Friends
Their is small change in my file , Earlier only uploaded documents were seen in my account, today i am also able to see Manual Writeen transmitted files

AOR 4th Jul
Category PNP
Same I seen in my profile.
On Messages and status page I click on "View Submitted Application" It show me page with my Transmitted forms.
On this form I click "Continue" and get to page "Documents submitted by the client"

timsheepwhat

Nov 22, 2016
So I've been reading the AOR May and June Threads. It looks like the late May to mid June applicants are starting to see their passport requests.
I'm going to be very optimistic and guess we, AOR July, should see our requests in the next couple of weeks?

December 8th will be 5 months for myself. ???

What is everyone else thinking from the activity they are seeing and the information they are gathering?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
rrmr said:
Aor - July 13 2016
Bg check - in process since 13 oct 2016
VO : Ottawa
Cat: FSW inland

Thanks
Usually for fsw its 6 months..but i would like to think that for you..it should be way earlier...

The PPR happen in batches for each category-fsw, cec etc...you will notice that when a batch gets ppr, it mostly one category..thats what people here refer to as the "rain" ;)

Since all the assessments are done..your application might be sitting in a batch waiting to get sent out..

but do remember..there are such batches remaining for may, june and you guys..ottawa usually goes by aors however some have broken the trend..

Thinking you would break the trend too buddy!!!

Best wishes! :)

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
lazybone said:
Usually for fsw its 6 months..but i would like to think that for you..it should be way earlier...

The PPR happen in batches for each category-fsw, cec etc...you will notice that when a batch gets ppr, it mostly one category..thats what people here refer to as the "rain" ;)

Since all the assessments are done..your application might be sitting in a batch waiting to get sent out..

but do remember..there are such batches remaining for may, june and you guys..ottawa usually goes by aors however some have broken the trend..

Thinking you would break the trend too buddy!!!

Best wishes! :)
Dear Lazybone Ji
Whether i assume from your quoting that July PNP applications have been checked and no further documents are required by VO and their are no chances of rejection.and our applications are in queue for visa stamping. FYI I have not order GCMS notes till now and if i order even today then it will take another 1 month and till then may i get PPR.
kindly guide
VO New Delhi

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
petra2016 said:
Same I seen in my profile.
On Messages and status page I click on "View Submitted Application" It show me page with my Transmitted forms.
On this form I click "Continue" and get to page "Documents submitted by the client"
Mine too same,so is this makes some different?

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Are there any PNP Outland applicants who have already received their PPRs ?

petra2016

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
vencentdsouza said:
Are there any PNP Outland applicants who have already received their PPRs ?
Yes,
arcticbeans AOR: 01-Jul-16, PPR: 26-Jul-16
q1234q AOR: 18-Jul-16, PPR: 17-Nov-16

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
MIKASINGH374 said:
Dear Lazybone Ji
Whether i assume from your quoting that July PNP applications have been checked and no further documents are required by VO and their are no chances of rejection.and our applications are in queue for visa stamping. FYI I have not order GCMS notes till now and if i order even today then it will take another 1 month and till then may i get PPR.
kindly guide
VO New Delhi
Not sure i understand sirjee..

I dont believe i said that about pnps ..if you can quote my statements on the forum would be great...anyway, you said you sent your passport for stamping???

Paaji ..having some difficulty understanding you till this point..rest is good..YOU should order notes..i will tell you why upon your response..

Best wishes!!

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
bestofluck said:
Some people just fool around here and there in every thread with no logic and specific replies.
it is not right to use such harsh language, if i am wrong just make me correct as i am new to this forum

My application is for express entry PR under PNP prog.
Acknowledgment of Receipt 04th Jul 2016

if it is wrong thread just revert the right thread and i will quit from here.