+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JULY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

bassem.mf

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ordered my GCMS note on September 7th and received them today October 7th.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

The notes are all old. Last note was on 2016-07-09 (a few days after AOR) and it says
"A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Appears Met"

My application was transferred to Cairo Visa Office on 2016-07-28 (this is 1 day after I uploaded my FBI PCC) and since then nothing happened.

I have a line that says "Due date: 2016-08-26". I have no clue what this means and I have no activity around this time.

My employer received call from Canada and they asked a few questions about my employment. I expected that this will show on the notes but it does not show.

q1234q

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
I got the similar timeline, Eligibility and Background Check are still in progress. do you have any idea?

Will both update in the same time or one by one?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
bassem.mf said:
Ordered my GCMS note on September 7th and received them today October 7th.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

The notes are all old. Last note was on 2016-07-09 (a few days after AOR) and it says
"A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Appears Met"

My application was transferred to Cairo Visa Office on 2016-07-28 (this is 1 day after I uploaded my FBI PCC) and since then nothing happened.

I have a line that says "Due date: 2016-08-26". I have no clue what this means and I have no activity around this time.

My employer received call from Canada and they asked a few questions about my employment. I expected that this will show on the notes but it does not show.
Bro, I noticed your AOR is first week of July. So, what date did your employer got the call from canada? Is it your current employer or previous employer?

Thanks

bassem.mf

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Bro, I noticed your AOR is first week of July. So, what date did your employer got the call from canada? Is it your current employer or previous employer?

Thanks
My employer got a call on September 6th. Only my current employer got a call.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-july-2016-join-here-t432787.0.html;msg5434447#msg5434447

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bassem: I sent you a direct message, in case you didnt receive a notification email :)

rrmr

Sep 12, 2016
rrmr said:
Hi!

Not seen any progress on my application....anyone in the similar situation?

AOR 13-Jul-16
Application Profile Status Open
Review of Eligibility Review In Progress
Review of medical results Pass 29-Jul-16
Review of Submitted documents No Additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final Decision Not Started

Thanks
Some update:
A background check is needed In progress (13 Oct 2016)

Gunjan_7

Aug 12, 2014
Hello Seniors,

Can some one please let me know is it advisable to renew my Son's passport when my file of PR is in process. I have got the AOR in 21st July and my Medical is in Passed status.

Once the passport will be renewed, should I need to inform CIC about this or it will be trouble later at the time of stamping a Visa. Did you have any experience related to this? Please share your views.

Regards,
Gunjan

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Gunjan_7 said:
Hello Seniors,

Can some one please let me know is it advisable to renew my Son's passport when my file of PR is in process. I have got the AOR in 21st July and my Medical is in Passed status.

Once the passport will be renewed, should I need to inform CIC about this or it will be trouble later at the time of stamping a Visa. Did you have any experience related to this? Please share your views.

Regards,
Gunjan
Whats' the expiry date of your son's passport? If it has more than 1.5 years, i guess no need to renew. Otherwise, renew and raise a CSE.

Thanks

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quick update for you guys: I received latest notes generated 3 weeks ago, and everything is passed, except for security which is now in progress (status is blanked out, but I assume it's in progress.)

I'm FSW-Outland, and my application is being processed in CPC-Ottawa.

EmynwaJesus

Sep 22, 2016
Update from GCMS note,
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Rprf: requested and paid
Aor: 27th July
Eligibility: in progress
Security: not started
Thank God for the processes so far

EmynwaJesus

Sep 22, 2016
msf02 said:
quick update for you guys: I received latest notes generated 3 weeks ago, and everything is passed, except for security which is now in progress (status is blanked out, but I assume it's in progress.)

I'm FSW-Outland, and my application is being processed in CPC-Ottawa.
Congrats. We are getting there