AOR JULY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liam88 said:
Hi guys,

I submitted my eAPR July 2nd 2016, got my AOR also July 2nd.

Received ghost email saying application has been updated on July 24th but no changes were noticeable when i logged into myCIC.

My status shows Review of Eligibility in process but no other changes. Medicals/Background checks/Additional documents all say "Not Needed at this time". i have noticed almost everyone has had their medicals "passed" within a couple of days after receiving their AOR. Anyone know why mine still hasn't been passed or any updates on my application? Inland BC PNP with a score of 1064. I submitted upfront medical, all police clearances, all required documents etc.
No need to worry, for medical, it varies from 2 days to more than one month. If your clinic didn't tell you anything abnormal, then just sit tight.

vera0428

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cofca said:
London VO seems to be the best VO among all of them!!!!
How are VO assigned? Is VO London in charge of PNP Outlanders?

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Liam88 said:
Hi guys,

I submitted my eAPR July 2nd 2016, got my AOR also July 2nd.

Received ghost email saying application has been updated on July 24th but no changes were noticeable when i logged into myCIC.

My status shows Review of Eligibility in process but no other changes. Medicals/Background checks/Additional documents all say "Not Needed at this time". i have noticed almost everyone has had their medicals "passed" within a couple of days after receiving their AOR. Anyone know why mine still hasn't been passed or any updates on my application? Inland BC PNP with a score of 1064. I submitted upfront medical, all police clearances, all required documents etc.
My medicals passed after a month... Is it a family?? I think my delay was caused by the fact that my wife and kids did theirs in my home country while I did mine in the US... My medical form was submitted a week of AOR while my wife's and kid's had been submitted a month before AOR.

aussiegirl16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my e-APR on 13 July, received AOR the same day and this changed to 'in progress' on the 14th July. I just logged in and saw that my medicals are now changed to 'Passed' (no email update for this yet though) as of today, and my Background Check now shows as 'in progress'.

akhlaqur

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
Hi Mate, We got a whatsapp group for July AOR. Please PM me your cell no so that I can add you

arcticbeans

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, an update on our status, we received our CoPR today! Our flights are now booked and we will land in two weeks time, I am so excited!!! :D I hope things are as speedy for all other July AORs as they were for us, good luck everyone! :D

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
arcticbeans said:
Hi All, an update on our status, we received our CoPR today! Our flights are now booked and we will land in two weeks time, I am so excited!!! :D I hope things are as speedy for all other July AORs as they were for us, good luck everyone! :D
Congrats @arcticbeans. You deserve it !!

As per your advice, I wrote a giant LOE with screenshots and what not :)

arcticbeans

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks @deadbird, that's really lovely of you to say so. Although our processing was very quick it was a heck of a long road before that! I still cant believe its true!!! I'm really glad I could help, as I said at the time, it worked for us and I really do think its best to explain even the slightest thing which may raise questions when you actually have the chance to explain, rather than just hoping that everything will be ok. It shows that you are doing your best to make things easier for the agents and to give them all the info, I think. I really hope your timeline is speedy, all the very best of luck :)

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations arcticbeans. If you don't mind sharing, what is your nationality? People of certain nationalities (especially middle eastern) are facing additional scrutiny, thus their applications are sometimes being pushed beyond the 6 month period!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
arcticbeans said:
Congratulations! All the best for your life in Canada!

arcticbeans

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@msf no I don't mind at all, I'm Scottish and my wife and son are French. Or, more to the point, I we were but now we are Canadian :D. We did write the mother of all LOEs (26 pages of A4) scanned into one document and included it in our application, and I think this really helped our processing time, although that is just supposition.

@Stanlee thank you so much!

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for sharing! My LOE was 16 pages long hahaha! My AOR is July 1st, however, not much has been going on with my file, because they're still waiting for my FBI PCC from the USA. I'm hoping to get this any day now, and finally upload it.

Cheers!
MF