NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
lazybone said:
Because the agent doesnt finalize the application the officer does...and it takes time to review and conduct their due dilligence of the applicants docs, before the officer comes to such a decision..

Thats the same reason why you will find some applications getting rejected around 5 months for noc inconsistencies..

Like i am PNP and CEC applicant. MY PNP IS IN DIFFERENT NOC THAN CEC ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE.
So they will just care about my responsibilties matching for main primary occupation experience right not the one in which i got pnp ?

Maroo

Apr 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First Congratulations for all who got their PPRs :)

I have a question, Our AOR was 9th of July - PNP outland, We have provided our proof of funds document with our currency Egyptian pounds , which was Equal to the required funds in Canadian.
Our currency Value got decreased to the half in the past month after the Egyptian pound devaluation.
We managed to get the rest of the required money, as a gift from my husband father.

Do we need to contact CIC to advise about this change, or Should we wait.

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
mahmou21 said:
Hey Guys, I also got my PPR on Dec 2nd. Congrats to those who got their PPR as well and good luck to those who are still waiting.

AOR July 5th - CEC inland.
Congrats. Are u pnp cec inland or CEC inland with lmia

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maroo: your lock-in date is your AOR date, So no need to worry. That being said, don't take my word for it, please... I suggest you post a new thread with your query, and have the forum seniors respond as well.

Cheers,
Mohamad

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
msf02 said:
Maroo: your lock-in date is your AOR date, So no need to worry. That being said, don't take my word for it, please... I suggest you post a new thread with your query, and have the forum seniors respond as well.

Cheers,
Mohamad
Not so sure about that. You are expected to maintain proof of funds throughout the application until landing. Previously @arcticbeans another July AOR had a similar issue when the UK pound collapsed after Brexit. They added additional funds and uploaded the new proof of funds via CSE.

blikpils

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
27-07-2016
Maroo said:
First Congratulations for all who got their PPRs :)

I have a question, Our AOR was 9th of July - PNP outland, We have provided our proof of funds document with our currency Egyptian pounds , which was Equal to the required funds in Canadian.
Our currency Value got decreased to the half in the past month after the Egyptian pound devaluation.
We managed to get the rest of the required money, as a gift from my husband father.

Do we need to contact CIC to advise about this change, or Should we wait.
What we did is adding a sheet for the conversion rate from Euro to dollar so any changes after submission would be covered.
That being said the funds has probably already been approved. So i would let it be at the moment.
Besides that you have to provide proof that you had the money for some while which is not the case in a recent gift.

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Hello,

I have a question regarding Express entry profile. I have received an ITA in october 2016 and my profile is expired today. Do I need to create any new profile? I believe profile will not expire if you already receive my ITA.
Any thoughts please?

blikpils

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
27-07-2016
Canadaexp said:
Hello,

I have a question regarding Express entry profile. I have received an ITA in october 2016 and my profile is expired today. Do I need to create any new profile? I believe profile will not expire if you already receive my ITA.
Any thoughts please?
I am not sure if this is the right group to ask since everyone here submitted their profile within the time frame 5 months ago already.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
didn't mean to worry you...you are good...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/different-noc-code-in-pnp-and-express-entry-after-ita-need-suggestions-t383551.0.html

Best Wishes!

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
blikpils said:
What we did is adding a sheet for the conversion rate from Euro to dollar so any changes after submission would be covered.
That being said the funds has probably already been approved. So i would let it be at the moment.
Besides that you have to provide proof that you had the money for some while which is not the case in a recent gift.
If you have proper documentation for the gift, then even the gift is admissible.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Canadaexp said:
Hello,

Any thoughts please?
How did you know your profile is expired today? you just assumed ?

Andy0047

Nov 15, 2016
Hi
Friend of mine from India,who went to USA for internship for one year it was a kitchen supervisor post.
It was paid internship.
Do you think he can apply for FSW.
Do paid internship count as skill experience.

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
Andy0047 said:
Hi
Friend of mine from India,who went to USA for internship for one year it was a kitchen supervisor post.
It was paid internship.
Do you think he can apply for FSW.
Do paid internship count as skill experience.
It depends. Was your friend on a J1 visa or a B1 visa?

superpositive

Oct 4, 2016
Do you guys have an idea how many July AOR still pending on PPR? My AOR is July 24th, CEC Inland...Just so excited to receive my PPR...