VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I doubt that there will be any updates for January, at least not until February.
At the moment there are only MEP for Dec 20th or earlier AORs
You never know,i hope they would somewhat ramp things up, although looking at things... unlikely. :)

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
All the best mate! Keep us posted on your progress, what's your stream and AOR date?
Hi Guys

AoR-12 Jan, 2021
Medicals cleared yesterday and got invited for biometrics as well.

What should I anticipate after giving biometrics ?

iZsk

Jun 22, 2021
Hi Guys, I received my AOR on the 10th of Jan and get RPRF request on this month 8th. Is this a good sign ? The letter start with this 'This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currentlyin process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. ` . Initially my deadline was showing till 10th july (progress bar) but not any more in my account. Thanks

modish.mink

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi Guys, I received my AOR on the 10th of Jan and get RPRF request on this month 8th. Is this a good sign ? The letter start with this 'This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currentlyin process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. ` . Initially my deadline was showing till 10th july (progress bar) but not any more in my account. Thanks
You get an RPRF request once eligibility is passed. So it could be a sign of progress.

iZsk

Jun 22, 2021
You get an RPRF request once eligibility is passed. So it could be a sign of progress.
I see, but in my profile, it is written that Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. and Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
The rest are done. I will hit the 6month timeline by this 10th July, which was showing before in the online IRCC account in the progress bar as the final date. Not anymore though

modish.mink

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
I see, but in my profile, it is written that Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. and Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
The rest are done. I will hit the 6month timeline by this 10th July, which was showing before in the online IRCC account in the progress bar as the final date. Not anymore though
Don't go by the status on your profile, they never update it. They remain the same until your COPR is issued. Which is why people request for gcsms/cbsa notes to find out the actual status. Similarly, progress bar is also just indicative of the time passed and does not reflect the actual progress.