+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

Boombeach

Jul 25, 2016
Hi Guys

First of all I would like to thanks for starting this group.

This is the very first time I am messaging here but I am following this group since April -2016 Month.

My Time line
Aor - 4th Feb
CRS - 466
FSW OUTLAND INDIA
RPRF Request - 14th May
PPR - 27 JUNE
Passport Sent - 29 June
Passport received - 7th July
Landing planned - 10th September

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Tusharbakaya said:
Ottawa has been pretty quick in most of the cases, however not so lucky for me :p

Sorry for your Situation friend.. Do you think there is any specific reason for the delay..? Like Multiple PCCs, delayed submission of any documents, previous visa rejections anything? or is it just simply delayed?

Did you try contacting ottawa office, I think if it crosses 6 months they would answer your query.. Please call them and ask.. Your situation gets us worried..

Lets Pray you get it very soon

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
ShiaSaran said:
Sorry for your Situation friend.. Do you think there is any specific reason for the delay..? Like Multiple PCCs, delayed submission of any documents, previous visa rejections anything? or is it just simply delayed?

Did you try contacting ottawa office, I think if it crosses 6 months they would answer your query.. Please call them and ask.. Your situation gets us worried..

Lets Pray you get it very soon
I did. They said all your paperwork is complete. You should hear before August end.

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Tusharbakaya said:
I did. They said all your paperwork is complete. You should hear before August end.
Hope you get it soon

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Boombeach said:
Hi Guys

First of all I would like to thanks for starting this group.

This is the very first time I am messaging here but I am following this group since April -2016 Month.

My Time line
Aor - 4th Feb
CRS - 466
FSW OUTLAND INDIA
RPRF Request - 14th May
PPR - 27 JUNE
Passport Sent - 29 June
Passport received - 7th July
Landing planned - 10th September
Thanks for sharing your timelines... Good Luck with landing and rest of the process :)

jk_indian

Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Passport Req..
05-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2016
LANDED..........
Expected (15-09-2016)
Received our CoPRs and stamped passports today. CoPR has a water mark saying 'Not Valid for Travel'.

Does any one has a clear answer with some links to the official websites, which i could use to convince my wife's(co-applicant in th PR application) employer in our home country(who is willing to offer her a transfer to their Toronto office), that the CoPR along with the stamping on the passport (which allows ONE time entry to Canada within next 6 months), will get her a PR Card ultimately (on landing)?

Also does she(co-applicant) need to take a work permit for working remotely for the company's Indian office, immediately after landing in Canada?

Does she need to take a work permit when/before she gets eventually transferred to their Canada organization?

Many thanks in advance.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jk_indian said:
Received our CoPRs and stamped passports today. CoPR has a water mark saying 'Not Valid for Travel'.

Does any one has a clear answer with some links to the official websites, which i could use to convince my wife's(co-applicant in th PR application) employer in our home country(who is willing to offer her a transfer to their Toronto office), that the CoPR along with the stamping on the passport (which allows ONE time entry to Canada within next 6 months), will get her a PR Card ultimately (on landing)?

Also does she(co-applicant) need to take a work permit for working remotely for the company's Indian office, immediately after landing in Canada?

Does she need to take a work permit when/before she gets eventually transferred to their Canada organization?

Many thanks in advance.
Hello, here's the official CIC page link on CoPR >>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/copr-category.asp

A PR does not need work permit. To know more about PR rights, please visit this link >>>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp

Hope it helps!

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
valsanail said:
My pleasure to help. Please share us your experience once you contact them OK? I really hope that we all get the PPR soon too. 8)
I plan on moving to Toronto.
Just an update. I called CIC right now and got through like immediately without even any wait time.
Th lady was very polite and willing to answer my questions, though the only thing she was able to tell me was
"criminality is passed and security check is in progress" and that if I don't hear from them till DEC 2016, I should contact them again.

Not really comforting, but still something to hold on to for next couple of weeks.

Now I wonder why security check takes so long :/

ahmed29s

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunshinejan said:
Just an update. I called CIC right now and got through like immediately without even any wait time.
Th lady was very polite and willing to answer my questions, though the only thing she was able to tell me was
"criminality is passed and security check is in progress" and that if I don't hear from them till DEC 2016, I should contact them again.

Not really comforting, but still something to hold on to for next couple of weeks.

By December 2016 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now I am afraid of calling them!!

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
sunshinejan said:

Where is your VO?

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
sunshinejan said:
Should be Moscow.

But I believe the file is handled in Ottawa, otherwise they wouldn't be able to answer my questions.
Hey don't worry that much I remember somebody in this thread getting the same answer then receiving PPR shortly. By the way, the LVO should be Warsaw not Moscow. I think the latter one is responsible for stamping visas only.

imehdee

May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Outland)
NOC Code......
2175 & 1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Not Received. BG in Progress.
sunshinejan said:
Just an update.

Did they seriously ask you to wait until Dec 2016 or you think you misheard or something?

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
Just got my GCMS notes. No change what so ever from the last one.

MY file has not been touched since April when it was transferred to NEW DELHI.

6 months and 6 days already.

Aor 19th JAN. FSW INland.

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
redd456 said:
Just got my GCMS notes. No change what so ever from the last one.

MY file has not been touched since April when it was transferred to NEW DELHI.

6 months and 6 days already.

Aor 19th JAN. FSW INland.
did you get any document request ever after your aOR?