Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
@megrav and @SFKAS , I recd my GCMS notes in which the office wrote to New Delhi Canadian EMbassy to issues PPR letter and RPRF. Security cleared and no issues.
My BG check went into progress in 17th Aug and on the same day i see that my file was transferred to India (Home country).Hope this info helps other..

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
@megrav and @SFKAS , I recd my GCMS notes in which the office wrote to New Delhi Canadian EMbassy to issues PPR letter and RPRF. Security cleared and no issues.
My BG check went into progress in 17th Aug and on the same day i see that my file was transferred to India (Home country).Hope this info helps other..
That's great news. Should get PPR anytime now

Reactions: CuriousIndian

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Do you have a file transfer date mention in your notes? normally files are transferred to after the medical and criminality checks. Eligibility is done by local visa offices in case the file had to be transferred. Good thing is that your application is approved . now it's just the wIt for PPR email.

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
How many are still waiting?
Do you have a file transfer date mention in your notes? normally files are transferred to after the medical and criminality checks. Eligibility is done by local visa offices in case the file had to be transferred. Good thing is that your application is approved . now it's just the wIt for PPR email.
Yes, the date is 17th August 2017. Thanks, I am waiting for the PPR right now..

Reactions: maged_mmh

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
What I have gathered so far is that it might be the case that for Outland PNPs everything is done in Ottawa and once done transferred to local visa office for final request.

I may be wrong. But same has happened for me as well, as soon as the eligibility passed same day transferred to lvo.

Although I don't have my notes to confirm what is happening exactly.

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
What I have gathered so far is that it might be the case that for Outland PNPs everything is done in Ottawa and once done transferred to local visa office for final request.

I may be wrong. But same has happened for me as well, as soon as the eligibility passed same day transferred to lvo.

Although I don't have my notes to confirm what is happening exactly.
Could be a possibility, As you and other forum members have experienced but it's not ideal, once everything is cleared the PPR email should be sent to avoid further delays. Transferring to local visa office add further delays. Most LVO's are already burdened though they just have issue send PPR email but application has to pass through queue again at LVO upon transfer. Good thing is everything is sorted it's just the wait for PPR email.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Could be a possibility, As you and other forum members have experienced but it's not ideal, once everything is cleared the PPR email should be sent to avoid further delays. Transferring to local visa office add further delays. Most LVO's are already burdened though they just have issue send PPR email but application has to pass through queue again at LVO upon transfer. Good thing is everything is sorted it's just the wait for PPR email.
You are right. Transfer can definitely add time. Hope it's not the case or at least it doesn't add too much time.

Since @CuriousIndian can confirm from notes as to what's going on.

I am still wondering if mine was transferred to send out PPR or there might be a chance of security check. Although I do think that if security check had to take place it would have stayed back in Ottawa. Of course this is all guess work.

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
You are right. Transfer can definitely add time. Hope it's not the case or at least it doesn't add too much time.

Since @CuriousIndian can confirm from notes as to what's going on.

I am still wondering if mine was transferred to send out PPR or there might be a chance of security check. Although I do think that if security check had to take place it would have stayed back in Ottawa. Of course this is all guess work.
exactly, for security check they should have kept the file at Ottawa only. it's just the wait game for PPR email for you now.

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
I think file transfer is an essential thing for Outland applicants, because transit visa and COPR will be issued locally. And as per dates on my GCMS notes, i don't see any delay. In my case (India) my local visa office is New Delhi..

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I think file transfer is an essential thing for Outland applicants, because transit visa and COPR will be issued locally. And as per dates on my GCMS notes, i don't see any delay. In my case (India) my local visa office is New Delhi..
My file has been in Ottawa ever since, I'm guessing not everyone is transferred to their closest VO

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Do we still have PNP applicants nominated in December waiting

BG IP2 since 18th August, file at London Visa office

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........