Still no sign of PPR.

Anyone in similar situation as mine?

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, Congrats and welcome to Canada soon
you do not need any list if you have no good to follow. They hardly check anything. so if you have POF ready nothing else is required. To me they dint even ask for POF. so no worries, just land soon before summer ends.
Hi bestofluck,
Thanks for reply.

One thing...
for POF, do the balance certificate and account statements of Indian bank will work (to OINP and CIC i have sent these documents as POF) or i should be having some other sources.

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I need your advise on the below
- I was asked to submit the birth certificate and other details for my newborn child (child was born after ITA and application submission). I have submitted that. Should I do upfront medical for my child or, wait for CIC to request for my child's medical. Also my wife's medical (x-ray) is pending. Should I wait for CIC to request or, shall I go for upfront medicals?
- I am planning to go back to India for some months. Now, in that case if CIC requests for the passports, can I request them to offer me an extension or, are they strict with the deadlines? Also, if my application is at London Visa Office, can the medical or, passport submission be done anyway from abroad? (i.e. India?)

Kindly advise, as I need to plan my travel back to India based on the above.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Hi, I need your advise on the below
- I was asked to submit the birth certificate and other details for my newborn child (child was born after ITA and application submission). I have submitted that. Should I do upfront medical for my child or, wait for CIC to request for my child's medical. Also my wife's medical (x-ray) is pending. Should I wait for CIC to request or, shall I go for upfront medicals?
- I am planning to go back to India for some months. Now, in that case if CIC requests for the passports, can I request them to offer me an extension or, are they strict with the deadlines? Also, if my application is at London Visa Office, can the medical or, passport submission be done anyway from abroad? (i.e. India?)

Kindly advise, as I need to plan my travel back to India based on the above.

Hi there!
1. I would suggest that you wait for CIC to request any additional information, as you might waste time, money and effort doing things one way while CIC might request that you do things a specific way....
2. I have seen where persons have been granted extensions based on them explaining their situation to CIC, so just be clear in your request and hopefully they will accommodate your wishes.

Evaii

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2017
I applied my GCMS notes through applygcms.com yesterday.
However, I received my PPR mail today. and submitted my passport.

AOR - Dec 15, 2016
PPR - June 30, 2017
Hi, are you PNP inland or outland ?

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
Hi, are you PNP inland or outland ?
I am PNP-O.

My File was finalized in April itself. But did not get the PPR even after 6 months.
I was tracking my status by applying GCMS notes from ApplyGCMS.com almost every month, as it was cheap (directly charging in CAD. CAD is less than USD)
I sent out an email exactly after 6 month period that, my GCMS says my application is finalized but did not get PPR.
I did not get any response but got PPR.

I recommend checking your status from GCMS notes.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
I got PPR you guys!!!

I sent an email to Port of Spain office this morning and then got an email that there is a message in MYCIC with subject "Eligibility Passed" and when I opened it was PPR!

Thank you for all your help and I will still be here!!

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got PPR you guys!!!

I sent an email to Port of Spain office this morning and then got an email that there is a message in MYCIC with subject "Eligibility Passed" and when I opened it was PPR!

Thanks for your help as well. :) Many congratulations and best wishes !!!! :)

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got PPR you guys!!!

Congratulations

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Thank you for the well wishes guys...I appreciate it!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I got PPR you guys!!!

Congrats. Happy for you. All the best.
Welcome to Canada

Reactions: Jamaicangirl88

GPreet

Dec 4, 2010
US
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/12/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Crossed 6 months of processing on Jun 25 2016.
CIC is working on updated imm0008 for my newborn submitted on jun 23 2017. They say that everthing is done down eligibility and security and its all passed. But they are still working on the imm0008 for updates for my son (US citizen) since past 2 weeks while his medicals were already passed since mar 2017 and all fees submitted.

No idea what else might be pending. I will greatly appreciate any expert insight on this.

Last edited:

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Hi All, I need help
here is my timeline
CEC -Inland, AOR-19Jan
I checked the status, it's saying, We don't need additional information, Medical successful in Feb, No Fingerprint required, No Interview required. and once final decision is made we would contact you. this status has been same for more than 2 weeks.

Usually how much time it takes for PPR after this status.my work permit is expiring 12th Aug and I am worried.

Also, usually how much time it takes for the landing request after PPR(and you send the passports)

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
I got PPR you guys!!!

Congratulations. Great luck ahead. My best wishes for the rest of you guys.

Reactions: Jamaicangirl88