Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Congratulations! :)

I got PPR you guys!!!

I sent an email to Port of Spain office this morning and then got an email that there is a message in MYCIC with subject "Eligibility Passed" and when I opened it was PPR!

Thank you for all your help and I will still be here!!

Reactions: Jamaicangirl88

mteverest

Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations! :)
hi, I thought brith cert isn't required for primary applicants.. unless you have dependents like children, you need it for them.

Any idea why they asked from you? And what if someone don't have the certificate with them now.

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Guys damn frustrated... Need help Pls..
AOR-20th Jan 2017
OINP applicant
informed ircc about my marriage and they requested for docs on 1st June.
5th July- Name of Spouse got added in my account.
Currently :we are reviewing ur application.
BG-your application is in process, we will send you a message once the final decision have been made.
ON THIS 20,IT WILL BE 6 MONTHS, can somebody give me an idea on the processing time.. Thanks in Advance..

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
AOR-20th Jan 2017
OINP applicant
BG-your application is in process, we will send you a message once the final decision have been made.
ON THIS 20,IT WILL BE 6 MONTHS, can somebody give me an idea on the processing time.. Thanks in Advance..

I want to know the same

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
I have no idea about that. Just provided them what they asked for. the additional docs are still under review.

hi, I thought brith cert isn't required for primary applicants.. unless you have dependents like children, you need it for them.

Any idea why they asked from you? And what if someone don't have the certificate with them now.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
AOR-20th Jan 2017
OINP applicant
Well.... no marriage here, waiting since dec 6

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
AOR-20th Jan 2017
OINP applicant
I had a similar case. submitted ITA docs and got married.
I informed CIC-O, they said I have to send my docs to local VO, sent to NDVO. NDVO asked me to send to CIC-O.

No update from January till April. In my April GCMS Notes, spouse was added to my application and started processing after 4 months.
However got my PPR in july. after 6 month period.

I was checking my status from GCMS notes, did nothing else. I almost ordered every month after receiving my notes from ApplyGCMS

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
I informed CIC-O, they said I have to send my docs to local VO, sent to NDVO. NDVO asked me to send to CIC-O.

No update from January till April. In my April GCMS Notes, spouse was added to my application and started processing after 4 months.

I was checking my status from GCMS notes, did nothing else. I almost ordered every month after receiving my notes from ApplyGCMS
So you got it within 6 months no delay? When did you exactly add your spouse and what was your AOR? Thanks

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Hi All, I am CEC-Inland under Onatrio -PNP
AOR - 19th Jan.
earlier status was ..We don't need additional documents, Medical passed, No fingerprint required, no interview required. and once final decision is made we would contact you..
today.. one more line is added..

we are processing your background check .. what does it mean.. how much time usually it takes to PPR from here? Please suggest.

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017

Thanks and congrats Girish..

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Hi All, I am CEC-Inland under Onatrio -PNP
AOR - 19th Jan.
earlier status was ..We don't need additional documents, Medical passed, No fingerprint required, no interview required. and once final decision is made we would contact you..
today.. one more line is added..

we are processing your background check .. what does it mean.. how much time usually it takes to PPR from here? Please suggest.
U will get ur PPR in the next 7-8 days hopefully... background check in progress is the last step before PPR.. all the best!!

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Guys as I will be landing in a month from now, anyone can share their insights on their landing process if they landed in Pearson International Airport - Toronto ? or do you have useful threads to follow?
thanks and congrats for the ones who get their applications approved or visas stamped recently :) :)

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Congratulations and all the best for the landing.

You would need to have POF (readily available) with you at immigration apart from Landing papers and passports.

Guys as I will be landing in a month from now, anyone can share their insights on their landing process if they landed in Pearson International Airport - Toronto ? or do you have useful threads to follow?
thanks and congrats for the ones who get their applications approved or visas stamped recently :) :)

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
U will get ur PPR in the next 7-8 days hopefully... background check in progress is the last step before PPR.. all the best!!
Hopefully.. thank you
it's been long journey.. first waited for almost a year to get PNP.. now more than 6 months for PPR .. :( :(