+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

Kamakhya

Aug 6, 2014
Hi Best of luck , I am a ONTARIO Human capital inland PNP candidate with AOR on dec 10th but no update after that. Should be worried and is there anything I could do you?

Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Kamakhya said:
Hi Best of luck , I am a ONTARIO Human capital inland PNP candidate with AOR on dec 10th but no update after that. Should be worried and is there anything I could do you?

you only get one update i.e for medicals. If your medicals show passed then you have to wait for PPR. There will be some updates for BG Check in between.

There are many who are still waiting for Medicals to pass, and all others are waiting after their medicals have passed.

We cannot do anything but keep checking MYCIC account. at this moment.

Kamakhya

Aug 6, 2014
Kamakhya said:

I mean , Is there anything that I should do to make sure everything is ok?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Kamakhya said:
I mean , Is there anything that I should do to make sure everything is ok?
no nothing we can do and just wait. there are applicants who get medicals passed after 2 months. so do not panic.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Lol when I got RPRF req it took 5 minutes to pay. You want to save 2 min from these 5 ;)
Girl..is suggesting to manage time!!! and advanced preparation. Great!!

Thanks girl...

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Hello,

How can someone know where his file is being processed without ordering GCMS notes ?

Is there any way to know?

Thanks

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
morice said:
Hello,

How can someone know where his file is being processed without ordering GCMS notes ?

Thanks
If you got a schedule A request and your letter had cic.gc.ca, this means your file has not been transferred yet,
and is at the CIO.

Few days after you submit schedule A, your application will be transferred.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
morice said:
Hello,

Thanks
you can ask your UCI number and they will tell you which visa office has your file
IF you have not paid RPRF then wait for the req which mostly contains the name of visa office
you can call them and ask

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Girl..is suggesting to manage time!!! and advanced preparation. Great!!

Thanks girl...
I can suggest you how to save more time. Take a tourist VISA and reach there. When you get PPR, complete the landing process. Save few months ;) ;) ;)

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
bestofluck said:
you can ask your UCI number and they will tell you which visa office has your file
IF you have not paid RPRF then wait for the req which mostly contains the name of visa office
you can call them and ask
In the letter for Schedule A, I have got my UCI also... and I have paid all fees upfront for me and my wife...

I think there is no way to know except by sending an email or a phone call... ::)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
morice said:
In the letter for Schedule A, I have got my UCI also... and I have paid all fees upfront for me and my wife...

I think there is no way to know except by sending an email or a phone call... ::)
humm try calling them. Tell them you want to send some additional info. and to which office you should contact.

Tell me if this works out. ;) ;)

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
Seniors, after ITA , do I need to upload all the blank pages of passports for E-APR ? Because I forgot to copy the blank pages of passport when I appied ONIP, they returned my package. I am so scared now for e-APR :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cencentaotao said:
Seniors, after ITA , do I need to upload all the blank pages of passports for E-APR ? Because I forgot to copy the blank pages of passport when I appied ONIP, they returned my package. I am so scared now for e-APR :p
Submit only the Bio Pages and Stamped pages if any. Not the blank pages.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cencentaotao said:
No, it is not compulsory. For OINP, that request was stated, for Federal you only need the page with Photo and info and than stamped pages.

However if you require visa for Canada, you need to have at least 2 blank pages in your passport for the visa stamp.

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
New Week .... New Hopes ... Hoping for some good news for everyone ....