+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I loved the game because it gave me a feeling of being in the process of PR. Sitting in the pool I would have lost hopes of PR and would have dropped the idea. So it's all good what happens.
It is bittersweet indeed... With OINP you are now constrained to Ontario. I would have loved to live in Nunavut for couple of years before my age and life changes start needing warmer places.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mr Optimist said:
It is bittersweet indeed... With OINP you are now constrained to Ontario. I would have loved to live in Nunavut for couple of years before my age and life changes start needing warmer places.
Agreed. That's life.

But you can move on later. to Nunavat.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Agreed. That's life.

But you can move on later. to Nunavat.
That will be possible only after citizenship. Which can take another 7-8 years. That's a long wait and lot of things change. I will be in my mid thirties and not sure if I still would want to do that! :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mr Optimist said:
That will be possible only after citizenship. Which can take another 7-8 years. That's a long wait and lot of things change. I will be in my mid thirties and not sure if I still would want to do that! :)
No, As per PR rules you can stay and work anywhere you want. But it is recommended to stay at least for some time in ON.( 1 year or so)

rsingh123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Finally, I got the RPRF + PPR request, yesterday. Paid RPRF and submitted my passport to VFS today morning.

I wish to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of you.

Words cannot express my feelings, sentiments nor my thanks for all your support.

If this world had more people like all of you, it would be a better place. You all do make a difference, and rekindle the inner spirits.

I sincerely wish and pray an early PR for all.
Congratulations MZASAM :) there were 5 of us with similar timelines and I guess all got it on Mar 28th

rsingh123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
On a lighter side

Looking to today's draw, I would have got direct ITA today after 18 months of creating profile. ;)

What did I gain by OINP :eek:
Similar boat Sir, i would have been through in the Feb 8th cutoff. Entered the pool in July 2015 with 448 points, missed a couple of cutoffs that had 450 that year and then went OINP way. Nomination took more than a year. But i can hardly complain as the PPR is already in place.

I wish good luck for everyone who are still waiting for their approvals.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rsingh123 said:
Similar boat Sir, i would have been through in the Feb 8th cutoff. Entered the pool in July 2015 with 448 points, missed a couple of cutoffs that had 450 that year and then went OINP way. Nomination took more than a year. But i can hardly complain as the PPR is already in place.

I wish good look for everyone who still waiting for their approvals.
Good memories to carry along. ;)

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
subscribing to this thread, lots of friends here ;D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends: Important Info - Cross check / follow up everything with VFS.

I submitted the passport on yesterday, 1st Mar 2017 for sending it to High Commission of Canada, New Delhi for PR visa stamping.

Today, morning I received the following email informing that my passport is forwarded to Bangalore which is a serious mistake.

Raised this issue with VFS to confirm that my passport was forwarded to High Commission of Canada, New Delhi and not Bangalore.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsingh123 said:
Congratulations MZASAM :) there were 5 of us with similar timelines and I guess all got it on Mar 28th

Yes, it's a coincidence. Seems IRCC picks a batch of applicants and process.

The worst thing is; They are picking the batches as they like. We don't see any criteria, sequence.

Seniors, or applicants who submitted eAPR long before us are waiting. It's highly unfair.

No options for the applicants then to wait and monitor the status.

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Any one in Pretoria VO?

Wanna check timelines with other people being processed there :-*

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

In my GCMS it's mentioned that province of nomination just below the PNC no that it's NL not ON.

What shall I do about this? Shall i notify them or just wait for their action later.

thanks

ksh108

Jun 2, 2016
Hi All,

I have one question - I have applied for PR in DEC 2016 and BOWP in JAN 25 2017. I am still waiting to get my BOWP. Can I change the job(employer) while I am on implied status and waiting for BOWP?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Ksh

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi guys

In my GCMS it's mentioned that province of nomination just below the PNC no that it's NL not ON.

What shall I do about this? Shall i notify them or just wait for their action later.

thanks
be sure to keep your nomination certificate with you upon landing just in case