+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Jaiveer Singh said:
Guys same question very very confused!! I lived in same address which is in my passport since i was 15 years and i am BC PnP inland applicant. I submitted my application with InDian PCC from SSP office, why i have to give PcC from whole country if i never lived for more than 6 months and after 18 years of age?

Advice please
I advise you to ask an indian who knows the process. I am almost 100% positive that they want the one from the whole country from India.

danielsun

Jun 15, 2015
Hi guys,
Quick questions, is there anyone in this group who got invited under CEC, submitted their application then left Canada?
My work permit expired and I was unable to renew as I was unable to get an LMIA from my employer. I left Canada as I found it pointless to stay as a visitor, yet I could be home(Uganda) spending quality time with my family and travelling.

This is my timeline:
AOR for submission: September 30
Background check started: October 1
Medicals passed: October 3
Second AOR and RPRF paid: November 16

Thanks guys

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
I advise you to ask an indian who knows the process. I am almost 100% positive that they want the one from the whole country from India.
As you can see from my signaturei am November applicant and already submitted my application. Now you advice me to go to Indian embassy, do the whole process and submit via CSE?

I have talked to Asivad about this issue. He said i am fine with it because while creating EE profile i have mentioned the address(same on my passport) and my PCC was done on my passport so i dont need any other PCC.

One example related to this -: my cousin lived in South India for 11 months and he submitted his PCC from Delhi( he moved to South India for work) and he is in Canada as a PR. You see different scenario and different view

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
Guys same question very very confused!! I lived in same address which is in my passport since i was 15 years and i am BC PnP inland applicant. I submitted my application with InDian PCC from SSP office, why i have to give PcC from whole country if i never lived for more than 6 months and after 18 years of age?

Advice please
It is recommended to take PCC from PSK or if you live Canada from Indian consulate. PCC issued by either of these two bodies are not time/geography bound. The PCC that you would get from a local police station would have your address and validity period. CIC does not like such PCC and recently they have been rejecting applications which had PCC issued from local police stations. You can browse through several threads in this forum that are discussion about this issue.

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Jaiveer Singh said:

Advice please
I do not know on what basis the other PCC's from police was rejected. I got mine from the Commissioners Office in B'lore and didn't have issues with it. I have been at the same address 10+ years and the same is there in passport.

So in case
1) you have been living in a different address than your passprot adivsed to get PSK clearance else one PCC for all the addresses you have mentioned in your personal history stay exceeding 6 months
2) you are in the same address but currently outside india - advised to get PCC / PSK for indian address. Local authority clearance for your present stay.

following from cic website
Purpose

To determine if the applicant or their family members has a criminal record or poses a security risk to Canada

Document requirements

For the applicant’s current country of residence, the PC must have been issued no more than six months before submission of the e-APR.
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the PC must have been issued later than the departure date of the last time the client resided in that country for more than six months.
The PCs are required upfront and mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for six or more months in a row. This instruction is for the purpose of the completeness check under section R10. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional PC.
In some circumstances, CIC must ask for the PC on behalf of the applicant. In others (e.g., New Zealand), a client must complete a consent form to initiate a PC. Specific documents are required of the applicant for such requests and must be submitted as part of the complete application.
In exceptional circumstances, CIC may accept

proof of having requested a PC for such countries; or
a letter of explanation of best efforts (not a guarantee of acceptance).
Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner
Their dependent children 18 years of age or older, including non-accompanying

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Jaiveer Singh said:
As you can see from my signaturei am November applicant and already submitted my application. Now you advice me to go to Indian embassy, do the whole process and submit via CSE?

I have talked to Asivad about this issue. He said i am fine with it because while creating EE profile i have mentioned the address(same on my passport) and my PCC was done on my passport so i dont need any other PCC.

One example related to this -: my cousin lived in South India for 11 months and he submitted his PCC from Delhi( he moved to South India for work) and he is in Canada as a PR. You see different scenario and different view
You asked us for our opinions and I gave you what I read in other forums. I said I was not sure too. As I said I am not Indian and I don't even know the process very well. Because we don't have PCCs from address, etc. I just read a couple of times that recently they've been rejecting Indian and Pakistani people for that.
If you are sure that your's is OK and you even have your cousin as an example, why do you ask others?

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
You asked us for our opinions and I gave you what I read in other forums. I said I was not sure too. As I said I am not Indian and I don't even know the process very well. Because we don't have PCCs from address, etc. I just read a couple of times that recently they've been rejecting Indian and Pakistani people for that.
If you are sure that your's is OK and you even have your cousin as an example, why do you ask others?
I agree

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Jaiveer Singh said:

[/quote
Guys suppose you had lived for couple of years in other city in last ten years and now after 5 years how can you get pcc for that address, at least that's not possible in punjab and same thing is applicable for passport pcc as well suppose someone got passport renewed in 2012.the psk pcc will only verify for time period from 2012 who can get pcc for period before 2012 in This case any thoughts. So what is important is that your pcc should be verifying th address that is on the passport so which ever way you can get that, either psk or other

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
Why you are creating a drama here? You can see from my post( if you read it very very carefully) i am asking you a simple question but not having a doubt on you. I apologise if you find me post against you but no i was asking you.

Jemdill@ dont jump into conclusion before understanding the situation.. I agree its your view and i respect but still same i was asking for suggestions

I found both of you very very helpful in this forum so thats why asking you guys