AOR 17th Oct. FSW-Outland.

No updates since 19th Oct i.e. medical passed

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got an update from CIC, additional document request:

1- Updated letter of reference from **** including all of the following information:
The specific period of your employment with the company;
o The position(s) you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position;
o Your main responsibilities and duties in each position;
o Your total annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
o The number of hours worked per week in each position.

2- (Already shared the Common Law Union Form and joint bank deposit. They need additional proof )Evidence of cohabitation for a period of at least 12 continuous months validating your Common Law status. Evidence of cohabitation includes but is not limited to:
o Statements for shared bank accounts;
o Shared credit cards;
o Proof of shared ownership of residential property;
o Shared residential leases;
o Shared rental receipts;
o Bills for shared utilities accounts, such as electricity, gas or telephone;
o Proof of shared management of household expenses,
o Mail addressed to either or both of you at the same address;
o Important documents for both of you showing the same address, such as identification documents,driver’s licences, insurance policies and
o Any other documents that show you have been living together.
3- RPRF: We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa

Regarding point 2. I always use my office address when ordering online. Thinking of getting some declarations from different friends/family and notarize them. Plus add a lot flight tickets and vacations photos.

Any other idea on what to use as proof?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
astro313 said:

1- Updated letter of reference from **** including all of the following information:
o The position(s) you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position;

2- (Already shared the Common Law Union Form and joint bank deposit. They need additional proof )Evidence of cohabitation for a period of at least 12 continuous months validating your Common Law status. Evidence of cohabitation includes but is not limited to:
o Shared credit cards;
o Important documents for both of you showing the same address, such as identification documents,driver’s licences, insurance policies and
3- RPRF: We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa

Regarding point 2. I always use my office address when ordering online. Thinking of getting some declarations from different friends/family and notarize them. Plus add a lot flight tickets and vacations photos.

Are you recently married? Or is it your second marriage? it is uncommon to request such documents

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miltoncsekuet said:
Are you recently married? Or is it your second marriage? it is uncommon to request such documents
I am not married, I am in a common-law union. We live together, share some of our bank accounts but we are not married. I have never been married.

VixenS

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A: Nov 11
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
Where's our PPR rain?!?!
This will be the longest week everrrr!!

inlandmeh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
come on !!! its raining everyday in Vancouver but no rain here :( :( :(

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
I would like to thank you all for your assistance in the PR journey. My application today updated as Closed and in Final Decision "This application is now Approved". I will update once landing formalities are completed

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
miltoncsekuet said:
Please, this is common law - you didn't understand the situation correctly. It is perfectly common for CIC to ask for this.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
astro313 said:

o Shared credit cards;

It could very likely be the reason that you use office address for correspondence.

Generally speaking multiple docs from both people mentioning the same address should be good.

Other ideas could be car lease in the same name and address, insurance having listed the other partner as a second driver. Any other kind of insurance showing both people registered as a couple etc.

PN2511

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
fkl said:
It could very likely be the reason that you use office address for correspondence.

Generally speaking multiple docs from both people mentioning the same address should be good.

Other ideas could be car lease in the same name and address, insurance having listed the other partner as a second driver. Any other kind of insurance showing both people registered as a couple etc.
If you share phone plans then a phone bill might be a great idea. Likewise , you can show two separate bills that i mailed to common address and so on... All the best

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

My cic page shows updated but still my background check status is "Not Started". Will it take couple day reflect any change ?

educationist

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Toronto, Canada
We are October AOR (October 14, 2015) Fsw Inland applicants. Our Background check and Review of Eligibility status has been "in progress" for last 4 months or so. Should it be matter of concern? Is it unusual? Our 6 months processing time is getting over on April 14, 2016. Should we order GCMS note or wait till April? Since we hired an attorney to submit our application, we don't have direct access to our CIC account.

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
educationist said:
We are October AOR (October 14, 2015) Fsw Inland applicants. Our Background check and Review of Eligibility status has been "in progress" for last 4 months or so. Should it be matter of concern? Is it unusual? Our 6 months processing time is getting over on April 14, 2016. Should we order GCMS note or wait till April? Since we hired an attorney to submit our application, we don't have direct access to our CIC account.
same here, ,my background check is in progress from last 4 months also as it is in most inland applicants. So don't worry about it. The processing time for GCMS notes is one month, you can surely order them. But I will wish you get PPR before that. Hang in there, I know the wait is killing but it will be worth.
Good luck.