+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

ag2015usa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
gudluck2all said:
Hii friendss, i need advice on some of the confusions in my mind. I received COPR stating destination city saskatoon, as i am a SINP candidate. (a) does this mean that i have to land in the same city ? (b) also can i visit my sister in toronto, if i go for flight with 4-5 hrs stay in toronto, i mean would i be allowed to leave airport for some period of time, before flying next to my destination.
You would finish your immigration formalities at Toronto and after that point you're a domestic traveller - you can go where you please.

FWIW, 4-5 hours may not be enough time to get done with all the landing procedures, meet your sister outside (even if she comes to the airport) and then make it back in through the security checkpoint.

TC21

Jun 17, 2015
We received ITA in mid August and the completed application was submitted (including all dues and medicals) on 9 October 2015. However have got no update till date from CIC. Is this normal?

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
I just got additional document request cos my spouse passport is expiring this month. We have been given 7 days to send the new passport. However, he has applied for a new passport but we are not sure we will get it before the due date. Kindly advise what to do.

Please find below the request from CIC:
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a COPY of the Biographical page of new passport. The biographical page contains your name, photo, passport/travel document no., issue date and expiration date. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months.This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/14
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

AOR: 9th October
Medical Passed: 15th OCtober

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
Hi ....
I got my gcms notes .... In the agent review notes ..... It says : Credential is not consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE elegibilty . Credential reported to be bachelors degree ( four years) while PA has indicated three bachelors degrees .

Is this normal ???

I have 3 bachelor degrees , one done full time ( four years) and other two are done part time ... And got all of them assessed by wes .... Summary from wes indicates bachelors degree -4 years ...

Also notes states that . Pa answered yes to statuary questions . See edoc for explanation.

Please help me im tensed .... Am i ok ? Recently my background went into in process ....

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
bsandy said:
Hi ....
I got my gcms notes .... In the agent review notes ..... It says : Credential is not consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE elegibilty . Credential reported to be bachelors degree ( four years) while PA has indicated three bachelors degrees .

Is this normal ???

I have 3 bachelor degrees , one done full time ( four years) and other two are done part time ... And got all of them assessed by wes .... Summary from wes indicates bachelors degree -4 years ...

Also notes states that . Pa answered yes to statuary questions . See edoc for explanation.

Please help me im tensed .... Am i ok ? Recently my background went into in process ....
bsandy I am sorry for this surprising note. Hope some people here can help you. May I however ask when did you apply for GCMS notes? I have applied on February 5th and I have not received it yet. Could there be something wrong? Thanks,

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
hamoonExpressEntry said:
bsandy I am sorry for this surprising note. Hope some people here can help you. May I however ask when did you apply for GCMS notes? I have applied on February 5th and I have not received it yet. Could there be something wrong? Thanks,
I got today and applied on feb4 so you might get tomorrow

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dupsy21 said:
I just got additional document request cos my spouse passport is expiring this month. We have been given 7 days to send the new passport. However, he has applied for a new passport but we are not sure we will get it before the due date. Kindly advise what to do.

Please find below the request from CIC:
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a COPY of the Biographical page of new passport. The biographical page contains your name, photo, passport/travel document no., issue date and expiration date. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months.This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/14
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

AOR: 9th October
Medical Passed: 15th OCtober
I have the same timeline.
And I believe there are other members in the forum with the similar timeline.
So, it looks to be normal so far.

riha.mrs

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
It is sooooo quiet here... :-[ :-[ :-[

educationist

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Toronto, Canada
riha.mrs said:
It is sooooo quiet here... :-[ :-[ :-[
Last 2 weeks have been mostly silent. A few December, January and February applicants have got their PPR, though their number is negligible. Some 15 September AOR applicants from this forum have not received PPR yet.

capri31

Jan 13, 2016
educationist said:
We are October AOR (October 14, 2015) Fsw Inland applicants. Our Background check and Review of Eligibility status has been "in progress" for last 4 months or so. Should it be matter of concern? Is it unusual? Our 6 months processing time is getting over on April 14, 2016. Should we order GCMS note or wait till April? Since we hired an attorney to submit our application, we don't have direct access to our CIC account.
I am also in the same boat with AOR 15th Oct and BG and eligibility review in process from 4 months.... I just hope we all should hear the good news soon.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
i think their office was busy few days to prepare immi targets for 2016 . The report is out now , so now they might start releasing the PPRs

educationist

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Toronto, Canada
sraj07 said:
i think their office was busy few days to prepare immi targets for 2016 . The report is out now , so now they might start releasing the PPRs
That sounds like a plausible reseason. However, I think policy making team is different from application processing team. Lets hope for the best in coming days.

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PN2511 said:
If you share phone plans then a phone bill might be a great idea. Likewise , you can show two separate bills that i mailed to common address and so on... All the best
Guys, I need your help.
Yesterday I got an additional document request. They are asking additional proof of our Common Law Union.

I have gathered all the below documents. Do you think it's enough? Another issue is that the file is bigger than 4MB.

Summary of Contents
- Joint Bank Account Certificate (1)
- Internet Contract done by XXXXXX on home address (1)
- Internet Payment done by YYYYYY on same contract (1)
- Envelope addressed to YYYYYY (1)
- Advices of deposit/transfers from YYYYYY to Joint Time Deposit (2)
- Advice of payment done by XXXXXX on behalf of YYYYYY (1)
- e-Mail shipping confirmations from YYYYYY to home address (4)
- e-Mail shipping confirmations from XXXXXX to home address (5)
- e-Mail shipping confirmation of order done by XXXXXX on behalf of YYYYYY (1)
- e-Mail Application for Refund from YYYYYY on home address (1)
- e-Mail Request for confirmation of address by Head of IT Department to YYYYYY (1)
- Notarized statement of cohabitation (English and Albanian) including home address (1)
- Flight Confirmation for XXXXXX and YYYYYY payed by XXXXXX’s Account (2)
- Photo collages during vacations from February 2012 – Present
- Bank Statement of last 13 months of XXXXXX (5 TXN done from/to YYYYYY’s account)

VixenS

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A: Nov 11
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
I was hoping for a huge PPR rain today! Come on CIC! ;D