+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
It could vary. I guess I received one ghost email on Jan 25th - PPR came on Feb 3.
If I am allowed to guess I would say our "angle emails" will start 2-3 weeks from now.

yellowknifer

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Sirgic said:
If I am allowed to guess I would say our "angle emails" will start 2-3 weeks from now.
I agree.
Looking at the trend, IRCC will go to hibernation mode for a week or two and then Oct AOR folks will start getting angel emails
and then finally the most awaited PPRs.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
ppl in forum says , the refugee target applications are almost done . so they will concentrate on EE.,
Also I am waiting for the 2015 year end report ...,donno why they havenot published it .

yellowknifer

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
sraj07 said:
ppl in forum says , the refugee target applications are almost done . so they will concentrate on EE.,
Also I am waiting for the 2015 year end report ...,donno why they havenot published it .
It might be true. As of Feb 11, IRCC processed and finalized 24,702 refugee applications and most of them have already arrived in Canada. But still IRCC is finalizing most of EE applications within 6 months.
Whatever it is, we want our PPRs 8) :p

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yellowknifer said:
It might be true. As of Feb 11, IRCC processed and finalized 24,702 refugee applications and most of them have already arrived in Canada. But still IRCC is finalizing most of EE applications within 6 months.
Whatever it is, we want our PPRs 8) :p
;D can't agree more.

Ak chd

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
LANDED..........
20-02-2016
Got my copr papers with Permanent resident visa !!!

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
I’ve got a ghost e-mail back in January 25th... On January 29th got request to pay RPRF.. Was really excited to see some movement on my application, however it has been quite since

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ak chd said:
Got my copr papers with Permanent resident visa !!!
Congratulations AK chd. Can you please share your timeline, Visa Office and Category?

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Refugee target for February is met. 25,481 total refugee application approved and we have already seen improvement in processing EE applications. September is rolling flawlessly.

In the beginning I was thinking: Maximum January, after that I will be leaving.I also notified my employer initially when I got ITA. Told him that was leaving in 6 months. He has been waiting for my PR for 2 months now and by seeing the trend, he will be waiting at least 3 more months before seeing me gone. ;D

Is there anyone else in the same situation as me? I wouldn't have told him, but I needed the reference letter.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
astro313 said:
Refugee target for February is met. 25,481 total refugee application approved and we have already seen improvement in processing EE applications. September is rolling flawlessly.

In the beginning I was thinking: Maximum January, after that I will be leaving.I also notified my employer initially when I got ITA. Told him that was leaving in 6 months. He has been waiting for my PR for 2 months now and by seeing the trend, he will be waiting at least 3 more months before seeing me gone. ;D

Is there anyone else in the same situation as me? I wouldn't have told him, but I needed the reference letter.
Your employer is really nice and calm. You must have very good relationship?
You told em you were leaving to go to Canada and they supported you and waiting patiently for you to be ready to go?
Wow..you don't really see much of that in the workplace. Why do you want to leave if I may ask ;)

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
One_Topsy said:
You told em you were leaving to go to Canada and they supported you and waiting patiently for you to be ready to go?
Wow..you don't really see much of that in the workplace. Why do you want to leave if I may ask ;)
One_Topsy Answer to why do you want to leave is "It is CANADA!!!!" ;D ;D ;D ;D

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
astro313 said:

Lol :D. Not in the same situation per se, but I'm in a similar situation, as per the average timelines at the time of Mid-Oct I was certain that I'd have my PPR by Feb beginning and would be flying out to Canada by Apr-end/Mid-May. However, looking at the current rate I think a more realistic time for PPR would be by Mid-March or early-March (Optimistically). I would be happy if CIC processes it faster and gives a PPR within Feb timelines :D!!

My manager knows about my plans for the same reason as yours and accordingly I'm not getting into new opportunities within my company or outside it, knowing that I can get out any day I cannot commit myself to any new things. In a lot of ways this waiting pain is a bit overwhelming.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
chiyakam said:
Lol :D. Not in the same situation per se, but I'm in a similar situation, as per the average timelines at the time of Mid-Oct I was certain that I'd have my PPR by Feb beginning and would be flying out to Canada by Apr-end/Mid-May. However, looking at the current rate I think a more realistic time for PPR would be by Mid-March or early-March (Optimistically). I would be happy if CIC processes it faster and gives a PPR within Feb timelines :D!!

My manager knows about my plans for the same reason as yours and accordingly I'm not getting into new opportunities within my company or outside it, knowing that I can get out any day I cannot commit myself to any new things. In a lot of ways this waiting pain is a bit overwhelming.
Talk about pain...you virtually put your life on hold...at least for outlanders

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
One_Topsy said:
Talk about pain...you virtually put your life on hold...at least for outlanders
Well said mate.

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Me and my employer depend on each other, obviously I depend more on him than he depends on me. I am very nice to him. He is nice to me.

Are you leaving your country because you don't like your employer? Of course not.

1- I'm leaving because of better opportunities and life standards that Canada has.
2 -With current economy growth rate, my country will never be like Canada for at least 120 years, and when I say at least I mean it. I'm not going to live more than 100 years.
3- Why not go to a place which has already good infrastructure, excellent education, nice people and which appreciates skilled immigrants.
Bonus answer- I dream of having a detached house, to be near to parks but also near the downtown (optional). You never get that in Europe. Canada is 2 in 1, best of US (plenty of space) and EU (very social) in one country.

There is only one life, one shot.

Please Notice: This is just my opinion coming from extensive reading in internet. I have been living only in Europe.