AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
good to hear some PPR today ..

rolly27

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
ok guys i just want share this information i just speak to the cic call center agent i'm here in Canada and my wife is in Dubai i receive a ppr yesterday however my wife doesn't. so i phone cic asking if the ppr is for the both of us. they said NO. that ppr that i receive yesterday is just for me and my wife is going to get her ppr very soon or more likely after the change of my status. they told me that its pretty normal case since my wife is outside the country,. if you guys have any thoughts about this please share..congrats to all the October batch that got their ppr already.. and hopping for all you guys to get yours...god bless us!!!

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lionel_messi said:
Folks lets update the sheet with all the new PPRs :)
use this also

Many people noted that the EE spreadsheet is not being updated anymore. I created and am willing to maintain a new spreadsheet to give a general picture about the processing time averages for the 4 main programs. As many noted before, specific cases do not matter, rather the average of CIC.

The spreadsheet collects step advance dates, and distribute them according to programs, then calculate averages for the processing times. I also made specific columns for number of applicants so that we can later check for any correlation between the number of dependants, the date of submission, and the processing delays.

Please fill the form at : http://goo.gl/forms/CkuxRDIJbf

The spreadsheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19JvPhUBX92ZDzMWgKc_LUMZedPZ87hJ3J1tb-v3W54o/edit?usp=sharing

Please save the "edit your response" link somewhere to update your status, or inform me and I will delete the older entry.

Please suggest any additions you see useful.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trini_ac said:
I was processed under pnp from Ontario. Fsw outland
Ita 23 October
Medical passed a week later
Background started 17 November
Ppr request today
Congrats trini_ac !. I think you are probably the first OINP candidate getting PPR.

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DAC_YYZ said:
Hi Congrats, What's your visa office and when did u send the passport?
Ottawa office ,they received my PP in 18 nov , i get my PP back in 2 DEC. and i have appointment for landing at CIC office in Edmonton in 15 of DEC.

vinayakc

Sep 10, 2014
Hi Friends ,

Got AOR on 15th October but still haven't got schedule form request nor medical shows pass.

Kindly suggest way forward......

Thanks
Vinayak

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
vinayakc said:
Hi Friends ,

Got AOR on 15th October but still haven't got schedule form request nor medical shows pass.

Thanks
Vinayak
You need to contact your doctor's office to confirm if they have already sent your medicals to CIC correctly.

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Received on Oct 14 (ECAS)
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
SahiSh said:
hi mates,

can we send additional docs after submitting Application via CSE ?
Any idea please help
@SahiSh, I send an additional document via CSE after 1 month of submission, and they have attached it to my application package. It's been confirmed by email. Hope it helps.

Marija1888

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinayakc said:
Hi Friends ,

Which program are you in? The same with us too, nothing since October 20th. I am calling the doctor tomorrow. Did send and email but no answer from them.

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
@ Marija1888, You should follow up with your doctor as soon as possible.

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
@SelinaS - thanks for your reply .

but if i need to send CSE attaching some docs related to employment that I think are imp. thn do i need to select Express Entry.
and What should I say in explanation that will work out for me??

like attaching docs just to prove my emp history or something else
please help

SelinaS said:
@SahiSh, I send an additional document via CSE after 1 month of submission, and they have attached it to my application package. It's been confirmed by email. Hope it helps.

_ryersonfs

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manju Sagwal said:
No Update since last 1.5 month :(
Medicals were passed on 15th October.
same here, no update, no ghost emails, and now no access to ECAS.

Outland FSW.

How long it usually will take to get further update after Medical? 3 to 4 months?