+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

wsdlk

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurez7777 said:
No updates for me from 3 months PNP-CEC... you are not alone.
Tell me about it. PNP-CEC batch got the lowest processing priority as per the spreadsheet whereas it should be easier and faster for CIC to track and validate our experience within Canada.

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
wsdlk said:
Tell me about it. PNP-CEC batch got the lowest processing priority as per the spreadsheet whereas it should be easier and faster for CIC to track and validate our experience within Canada.
Yeah. I second that... I don't understand their logic... Processing CEC fast, but not PNP_CEC....

saahil88

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
zanny said:
Any move for you Saahil?
Nothing yet mate, hoping for some updates soon. CIC servers have been down since morning so haven't been able to log in either.
Good to see your application got an update, PPR isn't far now! :)

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
Still the second removed ECAS access not restored. and MY CIC website also down.

Melodymaki

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurez7777 said:
Yeah. I second that... I don't understand their logic... Processing CEC fast, but not PNP_CEC....
Agree, EE PNP inland cases seem to be even slower :-[

They probably think that, well, these guys are working in Canada anyway so they can wait...

vinayakc

Sep 10, 2014
saahil88 said:
Same here :-| AOR 22nd Oct. Medical/BG still shows In Process. Did you contact your CIC doctor to see if they have sent your results? What category have you applied under?
I have check with Doctor and confirmed that they send report on 17th October.

I am SINP candidate but still no update on cic site.]

Kam_Josh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2015
Melodymaki said:
Agree, EE PNP inland cases seem to be even slower :-[

They probably think that, well, these guys are working in Canada anyway so they can wait...
But we have restrictions with work permit expiry and other stuff as well. We can not plan to settel properly in Canada without PR. Just working is different part. :'(

Positive12

Oct 15, 2015
vinayakc said:
saahil88 said:
Same here :-| AOR 22nd Oct. Medical/BG still shows In Process. Did you contact your CIC doctor to see if they have sent your results? What category have you applied under?
I have check with Doctor and confirmed that they send report on 17th October.

I am SINP candidate but still no update on cic site.]
Medical in progress means Doctor have sent the report and CIC have received it and currently reviewing. The issue is not the doctor, its CIC and I wonder why it will take so long to review medical that gets passed in days. I'm in the same shoes for 2months now...

saahil88

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
Positive12 said:
Medical in progress means Doctor have sent the report and CIC have received it and currently reviewing. The issue is not the doctor, its CIC and I wonder why it will take so long to review medical that gets passed in days. I'm in the same shoes for 2months now...
Its crazy that they are taking months for processing medical while for most people this is geting done in less than 3 weeks. I wonder what the hold up is if not the doctor.
What category are you under Positive12?

Positive12

Oct 15, 2015
saahil88 said:
Its crazy that they are taking months for processing medical while for most people this is geting done in less than 3 weeks. I wonder what the hold up is if not the doctor.
What category are you under Positive12?
FSW outland. Indeed very frustrating!

zanny

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
27-07-2015
Interview........
Not reqd
Passport Req..
08-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
Mid-2016
Got this letter from CIC today:

Not sure why they are asking passport when I am yet to pay RPRF, Is it DM or is this the way CIC asks for RPRF?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we
require:
1) Express Entry - Right of Permanent Residence Fee
 You must pay this fee for yourself and your spouse (if accompanying). This must be
completed through the e-payment system on the CIC website, where you will have the option
to pay with debit or credit card. For details on how to submit your fee, please visit:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
 Once you have paid the RPRF on-line, you must submit the official R receipt via the upload
portal within your MyCIC account.
 You must pay RPRF and upload the receipt BEFORE you submit your passports.

2) Passports
 VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is
the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India
(www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the
requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for
each passport.
 Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport
Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in
New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has
been returned and is ready to be picked up.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military
passports.
 There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be
valid for at least six months.

3) Photographs
 Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each
accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
4) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your
application), you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
 Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
 Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
 Change in health;
 The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
 A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
 Change of address or phone number

5) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to
be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing
Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of
this letter by mail or courier to the following address.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
zanny said:

Not sure why they are asking passport when I am yet to pay RPRF, Is it DM or is this the way CIC asks for RPRF?
That's a PPR along with RPRF request. Just do what they ask you to do.

Suzy22

Jul 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug /17/2015
AOR Received.
Oct/20/2015
zanny said:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we
require:
 You must pay this fee for yourself and your spouse (if accompanying). This must be
completed through the e-payment system on the CIC website, where you will have the option
to pay with debit or credit card. For details on how to submit your fee, please visit:
 Once you have paid the RPRF on-line, you must submit the official R receipt via the upload

2) Passports
 VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is
(www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the
requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for
each passport.
 Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport
Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in
New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military
passports.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be

3) Photographs
 Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each
accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
 Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
 Change in health;

If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to
be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing
Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of

Congrats. It's a very positive feedback. You are to pay ur fees and proceed immediately with your passport submission. Luck you. Best of lucks.

saahil88

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
zanny said:

require:

2) Passports
each passport.
passports.

3) Photographs
 Change in health;

Congrats Zanny! PPR Finally! :)

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
Hi Guys. anyone in the same boat of ECAS access removed ?