23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
colorblind said:
Ladies....gentlemen....

JUST GOT THE PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GREAT NEWWWWWS =) =) =) =)
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO SEE OUR GROUP GETTING POSITIVE RESULTS! CONGRATS.. GO ENJOY =)

I’ve got my ecas updated today.. now with 4 lines, about medicals, although I knew we passed through MYCIC

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Land of milk and honey said:
Is there an excel spreadsheet depicting October AOR timelines? I need to compare my timeline with others. I checked on the November AOR spreadsheet and discovered that people get their medicals assessed in less than 30days. I suspect there could be something wrong with my application because it's now 35 days since I got my AOR but there is still no outcome of the upfront medical examination. I understand applications are processed on a first come first save basis and it's difficult to understand why a November submission would have medicals finalised before one submitted in the previous month.
Did you check with your doctor / medical practitioner that they have submitted their complete results to CIC either if they are online or through post - whatever. That's the first thing you should do and don't even think of contacting CIC until you have done that.

I am assuming your medical doesn't show "in progress" because that usually means CIC received your results (although occasionally it might have received results but incomplete ones).

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
colorblind said:
Ladies....gentlemen....

JUST GOT THE PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats .. great

Positive12

Oct 15, 2015
fkl said:
Did you check with your doctor / medical practitioner that they have submitted their complete results to CIC either if they are online or through post - whatever. That's the first thing you should do and don't even think of contacting CIC until you have done that.

I am assuming your medical doesn't show "in progress" because that usually means CIC received your results (although occasionally it might have received results but incomplete ones).
@Fkl, my medical shows "in progress" for 2months now. My doctor confirmed no issues with my medicals. Should I be worried?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Positive12 said:
@Fkl, my medical shows "in progress" for 2months now. My doctor confirmed no issues with my medicals. Should I be worried?
If doctor confirmed no issues and they submitted as well as you know the common things are clear like "Non EDE" mentioned on medicals or that these are for PR EE, then i don't think there is any thing to worry. They might just not have evaluated those - though i would at least say it is uncommon.

In very rare cases, i have seen that doctors made some mistake in uploading the file - missed part etc. which caused this to happen. Still i would say once again double check with the doc if you can (preferably a different person) verify they have uploaded / sent results. Wait another few weeks and then submit a case specific inquiry.

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
Land of milk and honey said:
Is there an excel spreadsheet depicting October AOR timelines? I need to compare my timeline with others. I checked on the November AOR spreadsheet and discovered that people get their medicals assessed in less than 30days. I suspect there could be something wrong with my application because it's now 35 days since I got my AOR but there is still no outcome of the upfront medical examination. I understand applications are processed on a first come first save basis and it's difficult to understand why a November submission would have medicals finalised before one submitted in the previous month.
my medicals was passed after 35 days .. but 'medical-review is progress' after 10 days of submission .. what is your medical status now - 'review in progress' or 'not started' ? .. i did my medical examination 2 days before submitting the ITA and it took a week or so for the doctor to upload the documents ..

avish1984

Feb 2, 2015
Hi All,

460 express entry points

ITA received on August 21st
Submitted the docs on 14th October
Medical tests received 19th October
Status in process

I was able to track my application as in process until November 1st however when I get to the CIC site now and try to look up the status of application, the CIC website says no records found. Not sure what would have happened.

Under FSW 2014 system my application was rejected once and once the cap reached.

May I request some of the experts to help me track my application please?

Thank you :)

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avish1984 said:
Hi All,

460 express entry points

ITA received on August 21st
Submitted the docs on 14th October
Medical tests received 19th October
Status in process

I was able to track my application as in process until November 1st however when I get to the CIC site now and try to look up the status of application, the CIC website says no records found. Not sure what would have happened.

Under FSW 2014 system my application was rejected once and once the cap reached.

May I request some of the experts to help me track my application please?

Thank you :)
ECAS for many people is not working. For some reason, we lost access. However, it works for others.
You should have MYCIC access though; if you don't, send a CSE to CIC.

All the best.

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
ITA - Aug 21 (under CEC)
Submission - Sept 30
AOR - Oct 07
ECAS access 3 lines - Oct 10
ECAS access gone - Nov 14

Hey, i needed to get a new passport after AOR as my old passport was expiring on March 27, 2016.
I got a new passport yesterday.

Should i let CIC know about this. (if so, how?)
Or i should wait till my PPR and then send them my new passport along with a explanation letter.

Thanks
- Mahedi

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
mmahedihasan said:
ITA - Aug 21 (under CEC)
Submission - Sept 30
AOR - Oct 07
ECAS access 3 lines - Oct 10
ECAS access gone - Nov 14

Hey, i needed to get a new passport after AOR as my old passport was expiring on March 27, 2016.
I got a new passport yesterday.

Should i let CIC know about this. (if so, how?)
Or i should wait till my PPR and then send them my new passport along with a explanation letter.

Thanks
- Mahedi
I believe you should inform CIC about the new passport. CIC itself while submitting ITA asks to enter the valid passport or travel document. better to send the new passport pages along with explanation letter through CSE so that they can attach the valid passport to your application .. your old passport is no long valid ..

avish1984

Feb 2, 2015
Bahamas said:
ECAS for many people is not working. For some reason, we lost access. However, it works for others.
You should have MYCIC access though; if you don't, send a CSE to CIC.

All the best.
Thanks a lot for response, please help me understand what a CSE is, I will act accordingly.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avish1984 said:
Thanks a lot for response, please help me understand what a CSE is, I will act accordingly.
Case Specific Enquiry - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
avish1984 said:
any changes to your application post submission or any inquiries about technical issues or add new supporting documents claiming your case, e.t.c are done using CSE .. you can attach the passport pages along with LOE through CSE so that the new travel document will be attached to your EE file ..

tariq11

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26 Oct-15
Med's Done....
04 Nov-15
Hello all

I need your valuable advice on my case

I have recently applied for Express Entry my application was submitted on 26th October 2015 and same day i have received the acknowledgement. I am FSW inland applicant and the passport is expiring in June couple of months from now and my existing Work permit expires too.

Should i renew my passport now and update my passport details to CIC or wait until the decision is made? Are we allowed to switch our passport details when the application is in process?

Please help me with the query; I have tried calling CIC but the line is busy forever.

Thanks