Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Empirical said:
Cheers mate,

It's all too confusing - the CIC basically run a disgraceful system, and we (out of desperation) read into every technical glitch of it as if it were a message from god.
Hahaha ... very true but exact depiction of picture. However, the best way is to try to get involved in other things and pay minimum attention to this process. I know its easier said than done. But at least we can look at the positives. Before this EE thing - PR used to take years and i know of cases which were cancelled / refused (due to CIC's incapability of handling backlogs) after 3 years or longer.

When coming to Canada - i waited for 10 months for work permit processing where as it was supposed to take 2-3 months.

Viewing all that - EE is much better. Let's hope we all get positive outcomes - soon. Good luck

rolly27

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Empirical said:
Hi rolly27,

Thank you for your response, it makes sense.
What did you do after being refused? Was it due to technical issues?
it was my fault i carelessly uploaded wrong document.
I created new prfile got invited and still waiting since October 24th the day they started processing my application.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Land of milk and honey said:
It is now more than a month after receiving an AOR with no change on my profile; no confirmation of medicals, no nothing. I wish CIC would issue a statement to clarify things because the silence is now deafening.
People used to wait for years before making such statements. Thanks for the EE, CIC, but remove glitches and pardon people for being not familiar.

RADIOWAVE

Mar 1, 2014
Hello Dear Friends,

God Bless you All.

EE Inland -- Score 462
ITA -- Sep 17
Submitted -- Oct 18
AOR -- Oct 18
IELTS Certificate Requested - Oct 23
Medical passed -- Nov 4th
Current Status - Review of Eligibility in progress

Hoping For the Best

Cheers !!!

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

I got AOR on Oct 09, 2015.

ECAS with 4 lines (Medical Rcvd)

MY background check still shows - Not started yet, Is it normal ??

I see ppl get background check in process in few days after medical Pass. In my case its strange.

Now i don't have ECAS access after the technical issue.

Kindly let me know your thought.

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
colorblind said:
Ladies....gentlemen....

JUST GOT THE PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats - finally your persistence paid off.

tariq11

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26 Oct-15
Med's Done....
04 Nov-15
Hello all

I need your valuable advice on my case

I have recently applied for Express Entry my application was submitted on 26th October 2015 and same day i have received the acknowledgement. I am FSW inland applicant and the passport is expiring in June couple of months from now.

Should i renew my passport now and update my passport details to CIC or wait until the decision is made? Are we allowed to switch our passport details when the application is in process?

Please help me with the query; I have tried calling CIC but the line is busy forever.

Thanks

Nov 19, 2015
Is there an excel spreadsheet depicting October AOR timelines? I need to compare my timeline with others. I checked on the November AOR spreadsheet and discovered that people get their medicals assessed in less than 30days. I suspect there could be something wrong with my application because it's now 35 days since I got my AOR but there is still no outcome of the upfront medical examination. I understand applications are processed on a first come first save basis and it's difficult to understand why a November submission would have medicals finalised before one submitted in the previous month.

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Land of milk and honey said:
Is there an excel spreadsheet depicting October AOR timelines? I need to compare my timeline with others. I checked on the November AOR spreadsheet and discovered that people get their medicals assessed in less than 30days. I suspect there could be something wrong with my application because it's now 35 days since I got my AOR but there is still no outcome of the upfront medical examination. I understand applications are processed on a first come first save basis and it's difficult to understand why a November submission would have medicals finalised before one submitted in the previous month.
Here is the link for AOR in October:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TbBCErPxQkCuQrIYU9PigEoENdf7lnhgKz-kAHAfpFw/edit#gid=0

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
RADIOWAVE said:
Hello Dear Friends,

God Bless you All.

EE Inland -- Score 462
ITA -- Sep 17
Submitted -- Oct 18
AOR -- Oct 18
IELTS Certificate Requested - Oct 23
Medical passed -- Nov 4th
Current Status - Review of Eligibility in progress

Hoping For the Best

Cheers !!!
FSW or CEC?

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vernon22445 said:
Hi Guys,

I got AOR on Oct 09, 2015.

ECAS with 4 lines (Medical Rcvd)

MY background check still shows - Not started yet, Is it normal ??

I see ppl get background check in process in few days after medical Pass. In my case its strange.

Now i don't have ECAS access after the technical issue.

Kindly let me know your thought.

Thanks

The same here, BG has not started for more than a month :'(