Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
anandbabud said:
BG is in progress. but dont have ecas access suddenly. guys I am going to come to Toronto Canada with work permit on this Sunday. my spouse and child would be backhome. If I get PPR I dont know what to do.. any suggestions.
there is another thread for problem with ECAS access ..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/status-removed-from-ecas-t381690.0.html

Are they on your PR application ? If they are in your PR application once you get PR they can do the landing ..

If they have a visitor permit they can join you to Canada. If there is no visitor permit for them please apply permits which may take less than a week so that they can travel with you ..

Nov 17, 2015
Manju Sagwal said:
I am FSW outland.
I am wondering why is BG check still not started for me. Its been a more than a month that my Medicals were passed.

Which NOC code have you applied under? Are you FSW outland from India?
Similar situation for me as well.
Medical "Passed" within a couple of days of submitting the application, but that was probably because I had got the medicals done almost 2 weeks before submitting the application.
It has been a month since AOR and BG still not started.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mssm said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/status-removed-from-ecas-t381690.0.html

Are they on your PR application ? If they are in your PR application once you get PR they can do the landing ..

If they have a visitor permit they can join you to Canada. If there is no visitor permit for them please apply permits which may take less than a week so that they can travel with you ..
Well, in my understanding, even if he is already in Canada and if he is the PA, he must still finish the "landing" first. He would "land" in a CIC immigration office or he can walk to the border and walk back to finish his "landing". Before he does either of this, his dependents CANNOT land because according to the rules, the PA has to "land" first.

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
mssm said:

Yes they also have the visas (dependent visas) . but would travel after one month due this winter season. but my question is how to send my passport and their passport once I reach Canada.

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gullivers_travels said:
Similar situation for me as well.
Medical "Passed" within a couple of days of submitting the application, but that was probably because I had got the medicals done almost 2 weeks before submitting the application.
It has been a month since AOR and BG still not started.
The same here, it has been over a month but BG still not started

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
anandbabud said:
Yes they also have the visas (dependent visas) . but would travel after one month due this winter season. but my question is how to send my passport and their passport once I reach Canada.
The best thing is better to travel to Canada after PPR and PR. I believe your current VO office is your home country. You can change the VO office to Canada and send the passports of you and your dependents to Canada office after PPR. You have 30 days time to submit the passport and hope by the time you get PPR the dependents are in Canada .. i have read in forum where pple have changed the VO office ..

But one of my friend who was in Canada has send the passport to India for his dependent through friends .. got it stamped from India and then did the landing in Canada for his dependents (Niagara) ..

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
mssm said:
The best thing is better to travel to Canada after PPR and PR. I believe your current VO office is your home country. You can change the VO office to Canada and send the passports of you and your dependents to Canada office after PPR. You have 30 days time to submit the passport and hope by the time you get PPR the dependents are in Canada .. i have read in forum where pple have changed the VO office ..

But one of my friend who was in Canada has send the passport to India for his dependent through friends .. got it stamped from India and then did the landing in Canada for his dependents (Niagara) ..
Thanks mssm. but this travel is official .I should travel for sure and little bit worried when I get the PPR and how to send my passport to India. I believe it is not legal to Send passport by couriers overseas. so I cant do that either my dependents cant send their passport to Canada if I change the VO office. hope i should send a CSE to CIC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mssm said:

Are you saying that your friend sent his passport through his friends outside the country?

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Are you saying that your friend sent his passport through his friends outside the country?
he was already on a PR .. only his dependent as he did sponsor for dependent where they already had the visitor permit with them ..

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
anandbabud said:
Thanks mssm. but this travel is official .I should travel for sure and little bit worried when I get the PPR and how to send my passport to India. I believe it is not legal to Send passport by couriers overseas. so I cant do that either my dependents cant send their passport to Canada if I change the VO office. hope i should send a CSE to CIC.
i think since they have visitor record you can change the VO office to Canada and hope that you get PPR after they travel to Canada .. the best thing is that they travel with you and you change the VO office to Canada so that you can land in any port of entry here in Canada ..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mssm said:
he was already on a PR .. only his dependent as he did sponsor for dependent where they already had the visitor permit with them ..
Dude whatever it may be, if someone is caught in possession of another person's passport across the border, both the person carrying the passport and the owner of the passport might see the inside of a jail cell!

Moreover, there will be a discrepancy in the entry/exit stamps!!

Not at all recommended!! Extremely risky!! Not worth the risk!

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Dude whatever it may be, if someone is caught in possession of another person's passport across the border, both the person carrying the passport and the owner of the passport might see the inside of a jail cell!

Moreover, there will be a discrepancy in the entry/exit stamps!!

Not at all recommended!! Extremely risky!! Not worth the risk!
yes true .. its risky .. I dont recommend this as well but told him this is one option someone tried ..

Melodymaki

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miki0125 said:
The same here, it has been over a month but BG still not started
I guess the CIC must be extremely busy, everything seems to be slow down now :-[

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
Melodymaki said:
I guess the CIC must be extremely busy, everything seems to be slow down now :-[
seeing the message in CIC site .. hopefully some updates along with maintenance ..
Outage:

This online service will be unavailable from 4:00 am to 5:00 am Eastern daylight time, on Saturday, November 21, 2015, in order to perform system maintenance.