+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

Melodymaki

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DAC_YYZ said:
Guys, Got PPR Yesterday, in 20 days. Submitted the Passport at VFS today please update the SS.

Category: PNP

ITA: 23 Oct
AOR: 27 Oct
Medical passed, Schedule 4 request and submitted: 28 Oct
BG Started: 17 Nov
PPR: 17 Nov
Congrats!Thats really great news ;D

wsdlk

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! Finally we see some progress for PNP applicants.

Suzy22

Jul 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug /17/2015
AOR Received.
Oct/20/2015
DAC_YYZ said:
Guys I am under PNP, no FSW or CEC, it's ony PNP. And Yes "Criteria met" was showing obviously as PNP
Guys????? Not necessary........it was only a polite question that needed clarification. All the best.

hazza122

Oct 23, 2015
DAC_YYZ said:
Guys I am under PNP, no FSW or CEC, it's ony PNP. And Yes "Criteria met" was showing obviously as PNP
i think what they meant was, under the Provincial nominee program you ae assessed against CEC then FSW and FST, to apply you have to meet the criteria for one of these three... which to you meet? you are under the PNP , im just interested to know which catagory you fall under

thanks!

h

DAC_YYZ

Aug 26, 2015
hazza122 said:
i think what they meant was, under the Provincial nominee program you ae assessed against CEC then FSW and FST, to apply you have to meet the criteria for one of these three... which to you meet? you are under the PNP , im just interested to know which catagory you fall under

thanks!

h
Most probably under FSW, When I created the EE profile I met FSW criteria, after getting the nomination from province I met both FSW and PNP criteria. But when I got ITA it was mentioned that you have been invited under provincial nomination program. As I am outland aplicant with no job offer it's not under CEC/FST
Thnx

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DAC_YYZ said:
Most probably under FSW, When I created the EE profile I met FSW criteria, after getting the nomination from province I met both FSW and PNP criteria. But when I got ITA it was mentioned that you have been invited under provincial nomination program. As I am outland aplicant with no job offer it's not under CEC/FST
Thnx
Thank goodness. That is WHAT I was asking for. Phew! Took so long to get it from you!!!!

Thanks hazza122 for breaking it down for him and getting the information :) . +1.

@DAC_YYZ: You must be the luckiest FSW outland guy. With no ties or job offer and with multiple foreign travels, I do not comprehend how your application was processed so fast!!! :) . Good for you! Hope other outland people with PNP see some quick movement in their applications!!

Harry20

Nov 9, 2015
I submitted my application on 14th oct and got PPR on 26 oct. I am Outland candidate.
Got my copr and passport last week.

Can someone please tell me about funds what I should carry at canada entry . I kno it's about 13 K dollars but still what's the best way if I don't wanna take that much money with me, as I'll not require it there. If required my parents can send me money later.

Thanks

DAC_YYZ

Aug 26, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thank goodness. That is WHAT I was asking for. Phew! Took so long to get it from you!!!!

Thanks hazza122 for breaking it down for him and getting the information :) . +1.

@DAC_YYZ: You must be the luckiest FSW outland guy. With no ties or job offer and with multiple foreign travels, I do not comprehend how your application was processed so fast!!! :) . Good for you! Hope other outland people with PNP see some quick movement in their applications!!
NP. I misunderstood your question. No worries everyone will get PPR sooner or later

Cheers

DAC_YYZ

Aug 26, 2015
Harry20 said:
I submitted my application on 14th oct and got PPR on 26 oct. I am Outland candidate.

Can someone please tell me about funds what I should carry at canada entry . I kno it's about 13 K dollars but still what's the best way if I don't wanna take that much money with me, as I'll not require it there. If required my parents can send me money later.

Thanks
How are you planning to take the funds? Do you have any idea if is it possible to open Canadian Bank account online and transfer the funds before departure?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Harry20 said:

Thanks
Excuse me? Are you telling you got PPR in 12 days after submission and you are FSW outland!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: What is happening suddenly? The processing times are unbelievably short!!! OMG! :p :eek: :eek: 8) 8) ;)

Okay, excitement apart, you can try opening a Canadian bank account from your country. Google "ScotiaBank StartRight Program" and you'll know. This is available in select countries only.

You can carry some cash and some traveler's checks. Have a CC with you.

They might ask you for funds at the port of Entry. So, if you have the funds in a bank account in your country, get an updated letter and an updated statement from the bank.

DAC_YYZ

Aug 26, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Excuse me? Are you telling you got PPR in 12 days after submission and you are FSW outland!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: What is happening suddenly? The processing times are unbelievably short!!! OMG! :p :eek: :eek: 8) 8) ;)

Okay, excitement apart, you can try opening a Canadian bank account from your country. Google "ScotiaBank StartRight Program" and you'll know. This is available in select countries only.

You can carry some cash and some traveler's checks. Have a CC with you.

They might ask you for funds at the port of Entry. So, if you have the funds in a bank account in your country, get an updated letter and an updated statement from the bank.
Thnx for the info, Do u have idea if there is any minimum or maximum amount of fund that we have to carry?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DAC_YYZ said:
Thnx for the info, Do u have idea if there is any minimum or maximum amount of fund that we have to carry?
The minimum amount = LICO.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

There is no limit on the maximum amount.

But please be aware that if you are carrying more than CAD 10000, then you have to declare that. If you are not sure what to do in your situation, just declare.

DAC_YYZ

Aug 26, 2015
You suggest to bring my country's CC with me? Isn't it good to close everything from my country before the final move?

Suzy22

Jul 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug /17/2015
AOR Received.
Oct/20/2015
Harry20 said:

Thanks
Congrats Harry20......that was super fast. I wish FSW Inland will experience some miracle.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DAC_YYZ said:
You suggest to bring my country's CC with me? Isn't it good to close everything from my country before the final move?
if you are concerned about bringing your CC, then get a travel card and fund it. Bring that. Carrying a lot of cash is not advisable for obvious reasons.