VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Lady M said:
16 days since I send the application and no Ecas access...

CEC INDLAND+LMIA

App submitted: 04 Oct 2015
AOR: 04 Oct 2015
Review of Eligibility: Review in progress
Review of Medical Results: 14 Oct Passed
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
BG:14 Oct In progress

No ECAS access so far... ??? ??? ???
Relax - ecas access shouldn't matter. It is part of the old CIC system. You have gotten medicals passed and BG in process, in just 16 days. That is a pretty good progress. Good luck

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question ...everybody will be asked to send CEPTIP/IELTS? Or is not mandatory?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
8 october PNP applicant, got schedule 4 request and ecas access

cxf476

Feb 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Positive12 said:
Do you have ecas access?
Not yet. I just got medical passed and submitted schedule 4.
How do you know that you have ecas access, will there a letter in my CIC account?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
cxf476 said:
Not yet. I just got medical passed and submitted schedule 4.
How do you know that you have ecas access, will there a letter in my CIC account?
No letter, you just try logging in using your info. If you are a CEC applicant with previous UCI number, you can try logging in with that.

Else you could use your EE application number. For some it takes up to 45 days to get ecas access. And i am talking about those which got PR within 5 months. So it shouldn't be a big deal

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

My latest update

CEC + LMO (EE)

AOR - 09 Oct, 2015
Review of eligibility - Review in progress
Review of Medical Results - Passed (20 Oct, 2015)
Review of Submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background Check is needed - Not started
A final decision has been reached - Not started

jha190

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Question: I am in the pool on 468 points, hoping for ITA next draw. I am on IEC which expires Nov 21st. I was told to submit a open work permit application to gain implied status. Do I need an ITA before I do this? As of this Wednesday it will be 30days left on my Visa, which I was told is the deadline for applying for an open work permit. Could anyone please give me advice? What would you recommend in my position?

cxf476

Feb 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jha190 said:
Question: I am in the pool on 468 points, hoping for ITA next draw. I am on IEC which expires Nov 21st. I was told to submit a open work permit application to gain implied status. Do I need an ITA before I do this? As of this Wednesday it will be 30days left on my Visa, which I was told is the deadline for applying for an open work permit. Could anyone please give me advice? What would you recommend in my position?

If you are holding a study permit and already got your degree, then you can apply for a Open work permit before the expiration of your study permit. As what you said, this will let you gain an implied status, which is legal. But I have no idea with IEC at all.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
cxf476 said:
If you are holding a study permit and already got your degree, then you can apply for a Open work permit before the expiration of your study permit. As what you said, this will let you gain an implied status, which is legal. But I have no idea with IEC at all.
The original poster is on an IEC visa, which cannot be extended.

The only criteria is applying for bridging open work permit to be on implied status, which requires 2nd AOR to be safe (which is review of eligibility passed with PR application). ITA is the very first step.

The OP should wait till he gets an ITA and file application right away. If he doesn't get any progress around a week before his wp expiry he should file BOWP application then. At least you would have an ITA and auto AOR. Since currently wp processing is taking around 4 months from inside Canada, it gives you enough time that by the time visa officer checks your app, you would have received AOR. Still there is a risk of refusal, but not very high. Plus you don't have a better choice. Good luck

pareshcvn

Oct 20, 2015
I have received the ITA on 2 October, 2015 but it is giving me a 'technical error' message every time i try to complete my application.

Can someone please help? I have written to CIC through the 'webform' and other resources so how do I call CIC from India?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Paresh

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status is as follows

AOR Recieved : 12-10-2015
Schadual 4A requested : 15-10-2015
Submitted - 15-10-2015
Ghost email:17-10-2015
Medical Passed: 18-10-2015
ECAS Access: 18-10-2015
ECAS: In progress : 18-10-2015
BC: Not Started: 20-10-2015

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pareshcvn said:
I have received the ITA on 2 October, 2015 but it is giving me a 'technical error' message every time i try to complete my application.

Can someone please help? I have written to CIC through the 'webform' and other resources so how do I call CIC from India?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Paresh
Try to log to your MyCIC from a different PC/laptop...etc

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Sirgic said:
How can I add my signature in this forum?
Profile button on the top right (in between search and inbox), then left top Forum profile information. You should see signature field after basic information.