IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
avish1984 said:
Dear friends,

What information does a ghost/ Angel email usually contain?

Thank you,

Avish

ITA- 21 Aug 2015
Submission and AOR- 14 Oct 2015
Meds received - 19 October 2015
Meds passed - 25th October 2015
BG not started
Additional documents - not needed
Scheduling interview - not needed
It will say that there is an update please check my CIC but actually there is no update.
Some inland applicants in last month or so got PPR after the ghost email.

inlandmeh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
I'm happy to see more newbies participating here. . . guys please remember to add your timelines to your signature in your profile info so we can all have a better understanding of the current trends and situation .... Your newbie profiles change to member after 10 posts and you can add the data to your profile after that...

Thanks and may we all hear good news soon!

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
I am Oct 09 AOR applicant under CEC category, my background check was not started yet. On Mar 04 2016, when i checked my cic login it shows updated, I thought my background check status is gonna change but till now nothing happened. Not even by background check turned to in process.
I don't know what is happening

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
AAA2133 said:
AAA2133, were you asked for new pics upon landing at border for PR card?

Note that I am not asking about the ones we have to send with passports? I have heard of mixed feedback. Some people were asked - others weren't.

Thanks

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
vernon22445 said:
I am Oct 09 AOR applicant under CEC category, my background check was not started yet. On Mar 04 2016, when i checked my cic login it shows updated, I thought my background check status is gonna change but till now nothing happened. Not even by background check turned to in process.
I don't know what is happening
Did you receive any ghost email after 04/03/2016?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
manishsoni said:
Hi bellalunga, Did Manila VO allow you to submit those passports expiring in 10 months? I called up CIC canada and they said they cant recommend, I need to talk to Manila VO only.
We already had a passport renewal scheduled and they extended the deadline so we can submit the new passports.
If it's hard to get a renewal appointment, you can try to suggest to submit your current passport.

manishsoni

Oct 16, 2015
Seoul, South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
We already had a passport renewal scheduled and they extended the deadline so we can submit the new passports.
If it's hard to get a renewal appointment, you can try to suggest to submit your current passport.
Thanks Bellaluna... I am going ahead with renewal as Indian embassy in Korea provides passport in 10 days (fast service one) as vfs clearly told Manila VO is very strict in this so better be safe. One more question.. What all do we need to submit in cases where renewed passport is submitted .. like new passport,old one and letter of explaination. Also can you let me know how many days they take to return the passport ?
Thanks in advance.

MONICA1905

Mar 17, 2016
I got a message from cic asking for a document this morning. I have uploaded it now so I hope PR is on the way. AS they say they have begun processing my application.
Congrats to those who got PPR!!

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MONICA1905 said:
I got a message from cic asking for a document this morning. I have uploaded it now so I hope PR is on the way. AS they say they have begun processing my application.
Congrats to those who got PPR!!
Could you specify what document and what's your timeline?

manishsoni

Oct 16, 2015
Seoul, South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inlandmeh said:
I'm happy to see more newbies participating here. . . guys please remember to add your timelines to your signature in your profile info so we can all have a better understanding of the current trends and situation .... Your newbie profiles change to member after 10 posts and you can add the data to your profile after that...

Thanks and may we all hear good news soon!
I was not aware that such nice thread exist. Nice to see all of you contributing the information here. Tried adding signature but cant find the option for adding that.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
manishsoni said:
Thanks Bellaluna... I am going ahead with renewal as Indian embassy in Korea provides passport in 10 days (fast service one) as vfs clearly told Manila VO is very strict in this so better be safe. One more question.. What all do we need to submit in cases where renewed passport is submitted .. like new passport,old one and letter of explaination. Also can you let me know how many days they take to return the passport ?
Thanks in advance.
Well that's fortunate for you. Only the new passport, plus the PPR letter (the last page has an appendix that you will need to fill out with the passport number) and 2 pictures as specified in your PPR letter.
Return is anywhere between 1 week to 1 month.

inlandmeh

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
manishsoni said:
I was not aware that such nice thread exist. Nice to see all of you contributing the information here. Tried adding signature but cant find the option for adding that.
Welcome my friend ... You only have 6 posts ... After 10 posts you can add signature to your profile in the settings ... ;) good luck

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
So finally Passport submitted to VFS yesterday, it was an easy hassle free experience. Today received an sms stating passport has been submitted to Canada Visa Office, hope to receive it in the upcoming week.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends... AOR 21st October 2015... Medical passed on 15th of January ... and nothing ever since..

:'( :'( :'( :'(

No Ghost Emails, no Real Emails.. No dreams even ???....

Order GCMS notes and waiting for them now!