COPR - 14 May 2016

Planning to Land on July 7, 2016

Please update the spreadsheet.

Bobzritz
updated!!

Harish_HKR

Dec 9, 2015
Hello Guys,
I got the spouse kit and marriage questionnaire on 16th May and i have to submit all the documents in 7 days ie 23rd May . I got legally married on 27th April 2016 and included my wife in the application through web form on the same day. The Traditional marriage will happen in Aug.

Now in the spouse kit , they have mentioned the below points. The CIC wording is sometimes confusing. Hence i am asking these questions.

2. Forms
To include both you and your spouse
 Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse - should we both fill these forms or just me ?? should i also mention my mother and brothers in the same form using the relation type as Other since dropdown doesnt provide these values .

**Please scan and upload this document**
 Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse - should be both fill these forms or just me ??

To be completed by your spouse
 A Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 to be completed and signed by your spouse
 Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse - should i fill this mentioning my spouses detail or the other way round ??

In the marriage questionnaire and proof of relationship docs, shall i mention that only legal marriage happened till now (only my parents and her parents were part of this legal marriage ceremony) and the traditional marriage will happen in Aug ??

.Please if any1 can help me out with the clarifications. I am in very much short of time and any kind of help is welcome.

Thanks & regards,
Harish Kumar

MuhammadMazid

May 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Congrats... :) You have amazing patience and persistence, MashaAllah. I hope the rest of the journey of settling down in Canada goes smoothly for you, InShaAllah
ramiaw said:
PPRRRRRRRRRRRRR, Finally , after 15 years of waiting ... Al Hamdullellaah….

First of all, I would be grateful to Allah who has granted me the patience and power needed to complete this unbelievable journey..

Thanks to all of you and wish you all the best..

I just wanna share with you my long journey that might give you some hope or more patience:

-------- : Since I started studying in my university and Canada was my goal.

- 2001 - I graduated

- 2002 – my first application – I could not get good score in IELTS – refused
- 2005 – refused for inadequate representing my case.
- 2007 – refused because I did not provide ( job descriptions on letter head from my company)
- 2008 – i got married then I applied through a very famous immigration office. And deal with their representative in my country, I provided him with all the documents and the application, but after one month he disappear and that delay my application for 5 months until my occupation become not in the list of the approval occupations.

I decided to stop here, “that’s enough”, I will complete my life and accept this fact.

But, occupations have changed again and this time my wife occupation is there ....

- 2011 – applied as my wife is the main applicant – got file number , but they requested more paper , once I provided them with it – guess what --unfortunately – cape reached ---

- 2012 – I prepare every single documents and taking care of all the details this time ( even the draft check was ready and waiting the 1st ,July to reopen the cape for all the occupations… guess what this time --Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced a temporary freeze on accepting new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) and Immigrant Investor programs. This “temporary pause”, as Minister Kenney described it, will be effective starting July 1, 2012. For 6 months.

- 2012 , while I'm waiting the new immigration system, i have started my master MBA .

- 1-1-2013 , new occupations were lunched – and my wife occupation was not there.

- 2014 – I traveled to Canada by visit visa trying to find a solutions & I had a meeting with a lot of lawyers. But nothing happened neither

- 2015 – graduated and got my MBA.

- 2015 – Express Entry lunched – apply to PNP – nominated on October –

- 2015 – submitted my E-PR and AOR on November

- 2016 – PPR on May , al hamd lelah. And it was the best gift ever on my 40th birthday that will come in few days.

Be confident of yourself, and keep running after your own dreams.

FYI,, Trying to be optimistic & to bring my dream to reality ,, I wrote this message before more than 40 days from getting my PPR, and I was waiting this moment just to copy past it and press send J

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
bobzritz said:
Hi dickhirha,

PPR - May 3, 2016

PP sent - 9 May 2016

PP received - 11 may 2016

COPR - 14 May 2016

Planning to Land on July 7, 2016

Please update the spreadsheet.

Bobzritz
That was fast! Congrats again! What city are you landing?

Kitua85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yayy, I just got PPR

AOR-06 Nov 2015
Background check-18 May 2016
PPR-18 May 2016
London VO

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Kitua85 said:
Yayy, I just got PPR

AOR-06 Nov 2015
Background check-18 May 2016
PPR-18 May 2016
London VO
Congrats..

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Thanks for all the congratulations, guys :)

Liara said:
Well, it's 'bout time they sent you your PPR! I've been checking your status & messages for PPR-related updates ever since I got mine (hope that didn't come off as creepy...).
Congrats, I'm very happy for you ellia!!! ;D
That's great news indeed!

So, when are you landing? :)
Haha, not creepy at all, Liara, in fact, thanks for caring :)
I'm thinking of landing in July, if I manage to finish everything here. Want to go as soon as possible, to have more time to adapt before the winter, lol)) I mean, we may be from Russia, but the stories of Canadian winters still sound intimidating)))
Submitted my passport today, and I see that yours was ready in five days? So did you go for the short landing on the May holidays?

Harish_HKR said:
Hello Guys,
I got the spouse kit and marriage questionnaire on 16th May and i have to submit all the documents in 7 days ie 23rd May . I got legally married on 27th April 2016 and included my wife in the application through web form on the same day. The Traditional marriage will happen in Aug.
I might be wrong, but I'll answer your questions to the best of my ability, I hope members with the experience will add on this

Harish_HKR said:
2. Forms
To include both you and your spouse
 Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse - should we both fill these forms or just me ?? should i also mention my mother and brothers in the same form using the relation type as Other since dropdown doesnt provide these values . - I've just googled the form, and I believe it does specify who should be filling out which section of the form, look for "Who must fill out this application form?" questions in the text. As for your parents and brothers - not sure, but the form states that you won't be allowed to later sponsor any family members that you don't list in the form.

**Please scan and upload this document**
 Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse - should be both fill these forms or just me ?? - Just googled this form, at the beginning it says: "The principal applicant, their spouse or common-law partner (if applicable), and all dependent children 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form."

To be completed by your spouse
 A Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 to be completed and signed by your spouse
 Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse - should i fill this mentioning my spouses detail or the other way round ?? - I believe the request itself mentions who it should be.

In the marriage questionnaire and proof of relationship docs, shall i mention that only legal marriage happened till now (only my parents and her parents were part of this legal marriage ceremony) and the traditional marriage will happen in Aug ?? - I think the IRCC might not even be aware that there should be a traditional ceremony, too. As far as they are concerned, you're married already, and they won't care about anything else. I think you'll only create confusion by mentioning it.

guillefranco73

Oct 26, 2015
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramiaw said:
PPRRRRRRRRRRRRR, Finally , after 15 years of waiting ... Al Hamdullellaah….

First of all, I would be grateful to Allah who has granted me the patience and power needed to complete this unbelievable journey..

Thanks to all of you and wish you all the best..

I just wanna share with you my long journey that might give you some hope or more patience:

-------- : Since I started studying in my university and Canada was my goal.

- 2001 - I graduated

- 2002 – my first application – I could not get good score in IELTS – refused
- 2005 – refused for inadequate representing my case.
- 2007 – refused because I did not provide ( job descriptions on letter head from my company)
- 2008 – i got married then I applied through a very famous immigration office. And deal with their representative in my country, I provided him with all the documents and the application, but after one month he disappear and that delay my application for 5 months until my occupation become not in the list of the approval occupations.

I decided to stop here, “that’s enough”, I will complete my life and accept this fact.

But, occupations have changed again and this time my wife occupation is there ....

- 2011 – applied as my wife is the main applicant – got file number , but they requested more paper , once I provided them with it – guess what --unfortunately – cape reached ---

- 2012 – I prepare every single documents and taking care of all the details this time ( even the draft check was ready and waiting the 1st ,July to reopen the cape for all the occupations… guess what this time --Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced a temporary freeze on accepting new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) and Immigrant Investor programs. This “temporary pause”, as Minister Kenney described it, will be effective starting July 1, 2012. For 6 months.

- 2012 , while I'm waiting the new immigration system, i have started my master MBA .

- 1-1-2013 , new occupations were lunched – and my wife occupation was not there.

- 2014 – I traveled to Canada by visit visa trying to find a solutions & I had a meeting with a lot of lawyers. But nothing happened neither

- 2015 – graduated and got my MBA.

- 2015 – Express Entry lunched – apply to PNP – nominated on October –

- 2015 – submitted my E-PR and AOR on November

- 2016 – PPR on May , al hamd lelah. And it was the best gift ever on my 40th birthday that will come in few days.

Be confident of yourself, and keep running after your own dreams.

FYI,, Trying to be optimistic & to bring my dream to reality ,, I wrote this message before more than 40 days from getting my PPR, and I was waiting this moment just to copy past it and press send J
Congratulations!
You are a hero to all of us!

boyoboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-11-2015
CoPR May 18
Landing tomorrow May 19.

It has been a pleasure. Wishing you all success in your applications and lives in Canada.

Cheers
Boy

tansemjiang

May 3, 2016
Hi Guys,

Anyone sent your passport to cic around May 4th, inland? Did you get your passport returned?

I sent on May 4th, and Canada post shows "out for delivery" on May 6th, but for now it is still "out for delivery", not "delivered". I called Canada post, they are also not sure if cic already got it but they sure it is out for delivery on May 6th, and they sure they have not lost it. They give me a service ticket and say someone is following my case to see what happens.

Anyone meets similar situation? Does it mean Canada post have lost my passport or CIC got my passport but have not deal with it yet?

Btw, my cic shows that my EE case is still open and the final decision is not started.

I am very worried about if my passport lost.

underscore123

May 19, 2016
tansemjiang said:
Hi Guys,

Anyone sent your passport to cic around May 4th, inland? Did you get your passport returned?

I sent on May 4th, and Canada post shows "out for delivery" on May 6th, but for now it is still "out for delivery", not "delivered". I called Canada post, they are also not sure if cic already got it but they sure it is out for delivery on May 6th, and they sure they have not lost it. They give me a service ticket and say someone is following my case to see what happens.

Anyone meets similar situation? Does it mean Canada post have lost my passport or CIC got my passport but have not deal with it yet?

Btw, my cic shows that my EE case is still open and the final decision is not started.

I am very worried about if my passport lost.
Hi, i have the exact same case but when i called canada post they told me that its common for when mail gets delivered to a business address. Do keep me posted if you see any progress. Thanks

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
underscore123 said:
Hi, i have the exact same case but when i called canada post they told me that its common for when mail gets delivered to a business address. Do keep me posted if you see any progress. Thanks
Same thing happened with me.... Canada Post is becoming unprofessional and lazy day by day. Even I opened a ticket with Canada Post. And I got a reply from them like this "In the case of bulk delivery, Out for delivery scan is counted as item is delivered to the receiver". Well this email was not good enough for my mental peace, then I called CIC, and an call center agent confirmed me that they have received a passport under my file but he is unable to confirm whose passport it is... well in this, I am assuming they received my passport under my file.

Does anybody know, when the return tracker get activated ? after how many days from receiving passport ?

tansemjiang

May 3, 2016
underscore123 said:
raj_bond said:
Same thing happened with me.... Canada Post is becoming unprofessional and lazy day by day. Even I opened a ticket with Canada Post. And I got a reply from them like this "In the case of bulk delivery, Out for delivery scan is counted as item is delivered to the receiver". Well this email was not good enough for my mental peace, then I called CIC, and an call center agent confirmed me that they have received a passport under my file but he is unable to confirm whose passport it is... well in this, I am assuming they received my passport under my file.

Does anybody know, when the return tracker get activated ? after how many days from receiving passport ?
My cic account status update to "approved" this morning. I think that means CIC got my passport and will send it back today. 2 weeks.

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
tansemjiang said:
My cic account status update to "approved" this morning. I think that means CIC got my passport and will send it back today. 2 weeks.
Thank you Tansemjiang for the info. I am biting my nails also. As soon as I get it back, I will fly back to home and do the PR landing when I come back.

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
ellia said:
Haha, not creepy at all, Liara, in fact, thanks for caring :)
I'm thinking of landing in July, if I manage to finish everything here. Want to go as soon as possible, to have more time to adapt before the winter, lol)) I mean, we may be from Russia, but the stories of Canadian winters still sound intimidating)))
Submitted my passport today, and I see that yours was ready in five days? So did you go for the short landing on the May holidays?
Yes, they gave the passports back promptly (it would have been 2 days, actually, had we been in Moscow), well before the holidays, but we decided not to waste money on a round trip. Better come in July and stay.
Yeah, jokes aside: having enough time to adapt for the coming winter is also a factor for me.

Well, where to? :) As I remember, you were considering Calgary? Are you already looking for a place to live?