Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
ellia said:
Hey guys,
I got my PPR yesterday ;D
I've calmed down since, but still am pretty happy (obviously) ;D.

Thanks so much for keeping me sane during this wait, and for always being positive and supportive for everybody!

Also, I just wanted to say one thing: you know how a lot of people are saying "you'll definitely get yours soon" after getting their PPR? And, to be honest, it didn't really sound all that encouraging, at least to me. But - once you're on this side of the process, and the wait is over, you look at it all with different eyes and you realise that yes, we might discover a thousand "problems" with our applications after submitting them, but they're not real, and everything is okay, and our applications are moving, we just need to hang in there a little bit more.
Just yesterday I was thinking about how it seems that this wait will never end, I still remember that weary feeling - but it will pass.
And - you'll get the golden email soon! :)
Congratulations Ellia!! It's good to know your waiting has finally ended. Hoping to send similar message soon :D

ramiaw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPRRRRRRRRRRRRR, Finally , after 15 years of waiting ... Al Hamdullellaah….

First of all, I would be grateful to Allah who has granted me the patience and power needed to complete this unbelievable journey..

Thanks to all of you and wish you all the best..

I just wanna share with you my long journey that might give you some hope or more patience:

-------- : Since I started studying in my university and Canada was my goal.

- 2001 - I graduated

- 2002 – my first application – I could not get good score in IELTS – refused
- 2005 – refused for inadequate representing my case.
- 2007 – refused because I did not provide ( job descriptions on letter head from my company)
- 2008 – i got married then I applied through a very famous immigration office. And deal with their representative in my country, I provided him with all the documents and the application, but after one month he disappear and that delay my application for 5 months until my occupation become not in the list of the approval occupations.

I decided to stop here, “that’s enough”, I will complete my life and accept this fact.

But, occupations have changed again and this time my wife occupation is there ....

- 2011 – applied as my wife is the main applicant – got file number , but they requested more paper , once I provided them with it – guess what --unfortunately – cape reached ---

- 2012 – I prepare every single documents and taking care of all the details this time ( even the draft check was ready and waiting the 1st ,July to reopen the cape for all the occupations… guess what this time --Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced a temporary freeze on accepting new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) and Immigrant Investor programs. This “temporary pause”, as Minister Kenney described it, will be effective starting July 1, 2012. For 6 months.

- 2012 , while I'm waiting the new immigration system, i have started my master MBA .

- 1-1-2013 , new occupations were lunched – and my wife occupation was not there.

- 2014 – I traveled to Canada by visit visa trying to find a solutions & I had a meeting with a lot of lawyers. But nothing happened neither

- 2015 – graduated and got my MBA.

- 2015 – Express Entry lunched – apply to PNP – nominated on October –

- 2015 – submitted my E-PR and AOR on November

- 2016 – PPR on May , al hamd lelah. And it was the best gift ever on my 40th birthday that will come in few days.

Be confident of yourself, and keep running after your own dreams.

FYI,, Trying to be optimistic & to bring my dream to reality ,, I wrote this message before more than 40 days from getting my PPR, and I was waiting this moment just to copy past it and press send J

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramiaw said:

First of all, I would be grateful to Allah who has granted me the patience and power needed to complete this unbelievable journey..

I just wanna share with you my long journey that might give you some hope or more patience:

- 2001 - I graduated

- 2005 – refused for miss representing my case.
- 2007 – refused because I did not provide ( job descriptions on letter head from my company)
- 2008 – i got married then I applied through a very famous immigration office. And deal with their representative in my country, I provided him with all the documents and the application, but after one month he disappear and that delay my application for 5 months until my occupation become not in the list of the approval occupations.

I decided to stop here, “that’s enough”, I will complete my life and accept this fact.

But, occupations have changed again and this time my wife occupation is there ....

- 2011 – applied as my wife is the main applicant – got file number , but they requested more paper , once I provided them with it – guess what --unfortunately – cape reached ---

- 2012 – I prepare every single documents and taking care of all the details this time ( even the draft check was ready and waiting the 1st ,July to reopen the cape for all the occupations… guess what this time --Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced a temporary freeze on accepting new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) and Immigrant Investor programs. This “temporary pause”, as Minister Kenney described it, will be effective starting July 1, 2012. For 6 months.

- 2012 , while I'm waiting the new immigration system, i have started my master MBA .

- 1-1-2013 , new occupations were lunched – and my wife occupation was not there.

- 2014 – I traveled to Canada by visit visa trying to find a solutions & I had a meeting with a lot of lawyers. But nothing happened neither

- 2016 – PPR on May , al hamd lelah. And it was the best gift ever on my 40th birthday that will come in few days.

FYI,, Trying to be optimistic & to bring my dream to reality ,, I wrote this message before more than 40 days from getting my PPR, and I was waiting this moment just to copy past it and press send J
Congratulations....very inspiring

RBatista

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
03-aug-2016
Very inspiring indeed. Congratulations and good luck on your new life in Canada! :)

ramiaw said:

- 2001 - I graduated

- 2005 – refused for miss representing my case.

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
ramiaw said:

- 2001 - I graduated

Wow! Congratulations!
What a story :)
God is really good.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
ellia said:
Hey guys,

Thanks so much for keeping me sane during this wait, and for always being positive and supportive for everybody!

Also, I just wanted to say one thing: you know how a lot of people are saying "you'll definitely get yours soon" after getting their PPR? And, to be honest, it didn't really sound all that encouraging, at least to me. But - once you're on this side of the process, and the wait is over, you look at it all with different eyes and you realise that yes, we might discover a thousand "problems" with our applications after submitting them, but they're not real, and everything is okay, and our applications are moving, we just need to hang in there a little bit more.
Just yesterday I was thinking about how it seems that this wait will never end, I still remember that weary feeling - but it will pass.
Congrats Ellia, Happy for you..

HRGUY

Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody Landed in early April received your PR card Yet? :D

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
HRGUY said:
Its taking around 50 to 55 days right now.. (Information from my friends who landed already).

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
HRGUY said:
We landed Mar 23rd - family of 5. Received 3 PR cards yesterday, 2 remaining. So it looks like Early April would take another week or so.

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
ellia said:
Hey guys,

Congrats ellia! Big sigh of relief ;D

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
ramiaw said:

- 2001 - I graduated

Inspirational journey. We that had it easier should not take it for granted. Congratulations and best wishes for your new life in Canada.

May I ask which province help make your dream into reality???

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
ellia said:
Hey guys,

Well, it's 'bout time they sent you your PPR! I've been checking your status & messages for PPR-related updates ever since I got mine (hope that didn't come off as creepy...).
Congrats, I'm very happy for you ellia!!! ;D
That's great news indeed!

So, when are you landing? :)

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
ramiaw said:

- 2001 - I graduated

Hi ramiaw,

this is very inspiring. I am sure that your story will inspire a lot of applicant and potential applicants. Allah gave you amazing amount of patience. Its a very good thing and I am hoping that if Allah increases my patience too to keep following my dreams.

Congratulations with your PPR... :)

Scorpion1987

Apr 8, 2016
I have a question for alll the senior members,
My ppr was may 4, passport sent on 5th may, no update on my cic account yet,,any idea?
Also I applied for my bowp in Feb,, what will happen to work permit application? Will my money be refunded?

This wait of getting my passport back,, is like an icing on the waiting/frustrating cake .... Lol
...topped off by cherries made by Canada post and my consultant...lol

bobzritz

Mar 22, 2016
Hi dickhirha,

PPR - May 3, 2016

PP sent - 9 May 2016

PP received - 11 may 2016

COPR - 14 May 2016

Planning to Land on July 7, 2016

Please update the spreadsheet.

Bobzritz