+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

vish2086

Apr 21, 2016
I had received my PPR mail 3rd May. My wife is pregnant and due in August. As mentioned in the PPR mail and suggested by forum members I intimated the same to the CIC office. I got a mail from CIC that I have a message in my CIC account. When I checked I saw that my application was re opened and put on hold due to change is circumstances and they asked me to intimate them after the baby is born and they will share the information on how to add the new born.

I had submitted my passports already before I received the reply. Will the passports be stamped or returned without stamping so that I can re submit them once the new born is added.

What will be the process to add the new baby and how much time will it take to add the new born to the application. Will we get a new PPR mail once the child is added ? Our medicals will expire in October. Will we have to re do the medicals again ?

If everything goes well I was planning to fly in November. I hope everything will go smoothly.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
please update the spread sheet with my timeline:

FSW- Outland
AOR: 4 November 2015
Medical passes: 5 November 2015
Background check in progress: 1 April 2016
Request for Permanent Visa : 15 April 2016
Passport request: 10 May 2016
Passport sent: 12 May 2016
WAITING COPR ......

Thanks

Olivia_88

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-11-2015
I am the same time line as yours, good luck for both of us, looool.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Does anyone know about this?

If the PR application is in process then can one travel to another country to meet their parents or friends or visit as a tourist? Will it create a problem in PR process?

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
EMNG5 said:
Does anyone know about this?

If the PR application is in process then can one travel to another country to meet their parents or friends or visit as a tourist? Will it create a problem in PR process?
Dont flood the threads with the same question, Already answered your query in Dec AOR thread. Thanks.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Musikwala said:
My biggest point of frustration is not even the wait exactly. It is the total lack of information from their side! After Nov 2015, there are zero updates in MyCIC. After Dec 2015, there are zero updates in GCMS. At least give us some update along the way to assure us that the application is progressing. This total silence makes it seem like our applications have been forgotten about completely and it has been half a year.
Seeing forbetterlife's recent PPR over in the October AOR thread supports my belief we are somehow stuck with security checks, which explains CIC's lack of communication. Your frustration is certainly warranted, but I'm choosing to see it this way.

Besides, I already aired out my frustration to my Canadian relative, who just advised me to stay patient.

Epi

Apr 13, 2016
nmeka said:
After Landing walk into any Service Canada with the landing documents to get your new SIN in minutes.
Easier than expected, I guess it will be more trouble notifying all the connected services (phone, bank, etc...) than getting a SIN. Thanks Nmeka!!

gautamj

Jun 16, 2015
Been waiting so long to post this -

Please update the spreadsheet with my status:

FSW Outland

AOR: 7th Nov 2015
BG In Progress: 24th April 2016
PPR (Wrong VO): 4th May 2016
PPR (Correct VO): 12th May 2016
Passport Sent: 12th May 2016
CoPR: Waiting (Hoping to receive today)

kevin1124

Mar 26, 2016
tatianatiana said:
How soon after AOR was your first application cancelled? And what was the reason?

Congrats on your PPR!!!
hi the application was canceled after two months without any notification by CIC

please to be patient ! your ppr is on the way! good luck!

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
gautamj said:
Been waiting so long to post this -

Please update the spreadsheet with my status:

FSW Outland

AOR: 7th Nov 2015
BG In Progress: 24th April 2016
PPR (Wrong VO): 4th May 2016
PPR (Correct VO): 12th May 2016
Passport Sent: 12th May 2016
CoPR: Waiting (Hoping to receive today)
updated !!!

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Hey guys,
I got my PPR yesterday ;D
I've calmed down since, but still am pretty happy (obviously) ;D.

Thanks so much for keeping me sane during this wait, and for always being positive and supportive for everybody!

Also, I just wanted to say one thing: you know how a lot of people are saying "you'll definitely get yours soon" after getting their PPR? And, to be honest, it didn't really sound all that encouraging, at least to me. But - once you're on this side of the process, and the wait is over, you look at it all with different eyes and you realise that yes, we might discover a thousand "problems" with our applications after submitting them, but they're not real, and everything is okay, and our applications are moving, we just need to hang in there a little bit more.
Just yesterday I was thinking about how it seems that this wait will never end, I still remember that weary feeling - but it will pass.
And - you'll get the golden email soon! :)

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
ellia said:
Hey guys,

Thanks so much for keeping me sane during this wait, and for always being positive and supportive for everybody!

Also, I just wanted to say one thing: you know how a lot of people are saying "you'll definitely get yours soon" after getting their PPR? And, to be honest, it didn't really sound all that encouraging, at least to me. But - once you're on this side of the process, and the wait is over, you look at it all with different eyes and you realise that yes, we might discover a thousand "problems" with our applications after submitting them, but they're not real, and everything is okay, and our applications are moving, we just need to hang in there a little bit more.
Just yesterday I was thinking about how it seems that this wait will never end, I still remember that weary feeling - but it will pass.

congrats.. Finally its here..

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
ellia said:
Hey guys,

Congratulations! I am sure once you have PPR, the wait does not seem as excruciating as it did before. Kind of like labor pains LOL

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
ellia said:
Hey guys,

Congratulations again Ellia..............!