22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Gautam,

Take your PPR email print out with you and try your luck. I am not yet sure what to do.. still waiting for some seniors to confirm it and the response from CIC.

Thanks!

gautamj said:
Hi,
I am in a similar situation as you.. I applied while in Australia and have since moved to India..
The address on my application has changed to my Indian address, but my PPR came with instructions to send it to the Australia VO.

I have notified CIC, and have received no reply.. Tried calling the call centre too, but they cannot help with this..
I will go to the VFS here in Bombay tomorrow, and try my luck..
Good Luck to you too, wifiwifey, hope your situation works out soon.

It is so frustrating to get PPR and yet do nothing about it, just wait for absolutely no reason at all..

Regards,
Gautam.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Yes, an email is the correction option I believe. I didn't know that before so I sent both a CSE and email to Ottawa.

savioceg said:
r u sure it is CSE that needs to be raised for VO change ,. i got instructions on the email that i received for PPR to email ottawa office requesting for a Vo change. Someone please clarify

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
wifiwifey said:
Yes, an email is the correction option I believe. I didn't know that before so I sent both a CSE and email to Ottawa.

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Could someone share your landing story ? i am currently in Canada, i live near the Niagara border and was planning to do the landing when i receive my passport back. was wondering which border to use. Few have discussed about using the peace bridge ( U Turn ) and few have discussed in 2015 that the peace bridge immigration is not longer accepted . Someone clarify please

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
savioceg said:
Could someone share your landing story ? i am currently in Canada, i live near the Niagara border and was planning to do the landing when i receive my passport back. was wondering which border to use. Few have discussed about using the peace bridge ( U Turn ) and few have discussed in 2015 that the peace bridge immigration is not longer accepted . Someone clarify please
You can go to Rainbow bridge.

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
nmeka said:
You can go to Rainbow bridge.
Rainbow bridge would mean u go to US and get a rejection and come back ( i dont have a valid US visa ) . in this case should i mention in the future in any applications , that i was rejected an entry to US ?

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Just an update on my status... Super fast copr...
Got it today.

PPR - may 3rd
Send in docs - may 3rd
Case closed and approved - May 6th
Tracked activated - May 9th
Copr received- may 10th.

Going to drive to the boarder and officially land today :)
What a journey...

(I'm from a visa exempt country)

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
savioceg said:
Rainbow bridge would mean u go to US and get a rejection and come back ( i dont have a valid US visa ) . in this case should i mention in the future in any applications , that i was rejected an entry to US ?
Many people without US visa did flagpoling, I dont think that will be an issue. Still better to confirm from people who already did.

Singhca

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

My application got refused today after crossing 6 months due to eligibility not met :-(

I had a contract work experience for 5 months which officer thinks, doesn't fit the primary NOC code. So, they just counted my full time work experience of my current job which was 7 months on day of my AOR i.e November 3, 2015.

Now since my experience for my current job clearly exceeds one year, can I apply via Express entry again?

Anyone with any pointers on such case ? Need some morale boost guys !

Please advise !

Thanks .

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Singhca said:
Hi Everyone,

My application got refused today after crossing 6 months due to eligibility not met :-(

I had a contract work experience for 5 months which officer thinks, doesn't fit the primary NOC code. So, they just counted my full time work experience of my current job which was 7 months on day of my AOR i.e November 3, 2015.

Now since my experience for my current job clearly exceeds one year, can I apply via Express entry again?

Please advise !

Thanks .
So sorry to hear about this . u can create a profile again right now and wait for the next invite !! currently the latest draws have seen a hike in the score . if you fall under the same category , u will get invites during the next cycle . the only difference i see is u need to let them know that u have applied before to CIC under express entry and then can explain the same in the letter of explanation

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Singhca said:
Hi Everyone,

Please advise !

Thanks .
Oh no, Tats so sad, Really feel the pain. Yes you can apply for sure. The reference letter for the contract job does it say that you are full time?? Because i have exp in 3 different companies ,different noc but combined exp is over 1 year.

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Hi ,
i just got an email from CPC Ottawa asking me to submit my wife's passport in India ( i have submitted my passport last week to ottawa and my wife is travelling to india this month end ) . they have even given her 30 days from today to send the passport . she would have to submit it to VFS office in India and they would take care of the processing .

i was assuming this response is gonna take for ever to come from ottawa. they kinda processed it faster and send the response .

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Singhca said:
Hi Everyone,

Please advise !

Thanks .
Really sorry to hear that. This is really unfortunate. Praying for you.

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singhca said:
Hi Everyone,

Please advise !

Thanks .
Singhca, really sorry to hear this. Could you please enter the full text of the officer that rejected your case. If you are not able to paste it, you can print screen it and upload as picture. We will be able to give you best advice on how to proceed once we understand the full context of why you got rejected.

AnnX68

May 3, 2016
savioceg said:
When you drive to the boarder, you can simply tell the officer that you are there for flagpole. They will show you the way to U.S. boarder office room. You will wait there first. And then, return to Canadian boarder office room. Good Luck:)