+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
ellia said:
Thanks for answering my question once again, Bellaluna :)
I certainly hope you're right, but my GCMS notes were generated back when [I'm assuming] they only completed the cursory initial check of my application. Who knows what problems they might have found during the next checks. I ordered a second set of notes a week ago, I hope I'll get them sooner rather than later.

As for the "Express Entry Triage", I can't seem to find those words for some reason... Are they always present, or maybe added at some later point of processing that my file might not have reached yet at the time of the notes generation?
i think, those words are not always present. I also could not find those in mine..

But yes, if your BG is In Progress that means eligibility might have been passed. because as per trend BG check is the last step and it may take time.

t_999

May 3, 2016
Congratulations!! That's super fast :eek:.. Best wishes for a new begin.. 8) 8)

SeanDame said:
Just an update on my status... Super fast copr...
Got it today.

PPR - may 3rd
Send in docs - may 3rd
Case closed and approved - May 6th
Tracked activated - May 9th
Copr received- may 10th.

Going to drive to the boarder and officially land today :)
What a journey...

(I'm from a visa exempt country)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
ellia said:
As for the "Express Entry Triage", I can't seem to find those words for some reason... Are they always present, or maybe added at some later point of processing that my file might not have reached yet at the time of the notes generation?
cjs said:
i think, those words are not always present. I also could not find those in mine..

But yes, if your BG is In Progress that means eligibility might have been passed. because as per trend BG check is the last step and it may take time.
Hmm, in my case, it happened a note or two after my R10 OK, mine says "refer to IR", which I am guessing to mean "international region" after snooping around on the CIC glossary. So it may be possible it may not appear for everyone.
And then the reason for all the transfers for me (CIO to CPC to LVO) was Workload Redistribution.

Adin.blr

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellia said:
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if there are any of us with BG in progress for some time now (apart from Inlands with BG IP since the early stages), but who didn't get their PPRs in the latest rain? Could you please respond with your category, AOR and BG IP date, and your VO, if you know it?

My BG turned in progress for the first time a month ago, and nothing happened since then. My VO was CPC-Ottawa according to my GCMS notes, but judging by the pattern of my BG status changes, I'm thinking it might be an LVO now.
I'm starting to get worried as I'll hit my 6 months in 12 days, and also in light of recent rumours of IRCC possibly introducing an eligible NOCs list for FSW there is a possibility that I might not be able to re-apply if something goes wrong this time.
HI,

I'm sailing in the same boat as you.. My background check went In progress on 9th April.. Nothing since then.
I hope the remaining Nov AOR applicants get the PPR soon.. Can't wait any longer

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
cjs said:

Thanks, cjs, I do hope you're right) Though with the refusals unfortunately happening even after 6 months mark, it makes me wonder if those people's BG were not in progress yet, then?

bellaluna said:
Hmm, in my case, it happened a note or two after my R10 OK, mine says "refer to IR", which I am guessing to mean "international region" after snooping around on the CIC glossary. So it may be possible it may not appear for everyone.
And then the reason for all the transfers for me (CIO to CPC to LVO) was Workload Redistribution.
Ah, that might be it: I don't have anything after the R10 ok note, that's the most recent one on my first set of GCMS notes, dated Nov 26, and the notes were generated on Feb 19, so I'm guessing nothing "note-section-worthy" happened between those dates.
And I only had one file transfer, from CIO to CPC-Ottawa, due to yes, workload redistribution.

Adin.blr said:
HI,

I'm sailing in the same boat as you.. My background check went In progress on 9th April.. Nothing since then.
I hope the remaining Nov AOR applicants get the PPR soon.. Can't wait any longer
Thanks for your answer! Do you happen to know your visa office?

Epi

Apr 13, 2016
Hi all,

another PPR on CEC inland.
My timeline:
ITA: Nov 13 (511 points)
AOR: Nov 16
Medical and RPRF: upfront
A couple of ghost emails, last of which on April 21 and 30
BG check in progress: May 1st
PPR/Ready for Visa: May 5

Copy of the passport (I am from eTA country), photos, etc... sent on May 9th.

Thanks everyone for the support on the forum, it's an incredible resource.

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
nmeka said:
You can go to Rainbow bridge.
heard rainbow bridge is only for Nexus card holders. true ?

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
SeanDame said:
Landed !!
Officially a permanent resident of Canada..
Wooohooo! Can't be happier... Long long journey for me..
Congrats !! which border did u land ?

zfraitis

Sep 18, 2015
Alberta to be
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Just got my passport today !
Alhamdolelah
Thank you all for your help
Good luck to all of you

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
savioceg said:
heard rainbow bridge is only for Nexus card holders. true ?
Nope not true, My friend did his landing last month at Rainbow bridge.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi Guys,

I am about to send off my passport, pictures and height and eye colour on a paper ....is there anything else I need to send to the High Commission of Canada/Embassy??

Any form I need to fill out etc??

Thanks for the assistance.

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Tishfaith said:
Hi Guys,

I am about to send off my passport, pictures and height and eye colour on a paper ....is there anything else I need to send to the High Commission of Canada/Embassy??

height and eye color on a paper ? that s something new . did they mention that on the PPR ?

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Tishfaith said:
Hi Guys,

Don't worry, just do exactly as the PPR email instructs, it has everything you need to do and provide, and it has country-specific instructions, so it's more relevant to you than anything forum members could say.

Aaaand I just got another ghost update, almost had a heart attack when I saw it, did a double take))

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Our passports delivered at Ottawa today...

But I got panicked today morning. I made a silly mistake when i posted my passport to Ottawa. When i did post it, (i don`t know why it didnt click in my mind that i am posting to a post box address) for extra security I did add ``signature required`` option with XpressPost.
Today I got panicked because it came in my mind that they will deliver it to a post box, where normally nobody will be there to sign it. And the postman will leave a delivery slip in the box, what if nobody in CIC even bothers to go and pick it up from Canadapost office.

So, i ran to Canadapost office today morning, they checked and said that its delivered already but without signature. They suggest me to call Canadapost customer service to check if its delivered to right address or what's actually going on. So I called Canadapost customer service. The guy was very nice and he explained to me nicely that they deliver passports to this address in bulk amount and they cant record signature there. So postman normally just deliver it without signature. He told me for sure that its delivered to the right address and i dont need to be worried. I asked him that how did he know that its a passport because i didnt tell him what it is. He said he knows its a passport because he deals with this thing almost everyday..lol...

I am sharing my experience, thought it might help someone.

Anyway, now I am calmed down. But still thinking that how do i know that CIC actually got my passport?

How silly i was. Did this thing happened with anyone else here?

Here is our timeline

BCPNP :: CEC :: Inland Applicant

BCPNP Application: 10/September/2014
Express Entry Profile Open: 15/June/2015
BCPNP Approved: 01/Oct/2015
ITA: 02/OCt/2015
eAp Submission: 03/Nov/2015
AOR: 03/Nov/2015
Schedule A Request: 17/Nov/2015
RFPRF Request: 04/Dec/2015
Spouse Missing Medical Document Request: 04/March/2016
Spouse Missing Medical Document Submission: 04/March/2016
Medical Passed: 24/March/2016
PPR: 06/May/2016
PP Sent: 07/May/2016
PP Delivered at Ottawa: 11/May/2016

AOR to PPR: 185 Days :: 6 Months 3 Days

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
kalodighi said:
Our passports delivered at Ottawa today...

But I got panicked today morning. I made a silly mistake when i posted my passport to Ottawa. When i did post it, (i don`t know why it didnt click in my mind that i am posting to a post box address) for extra security I did add ``signature required`` option with XpressPost.
Today I got panicked because it came in my mind that they will deliver it to a post box, where normally nobody will be there to sign it. And the postman will leave a delivery slip in the box, what if nobody in CIC even bothers to go and pick it up from Canadapost office.

So, i ran to Canadapost office today morning, they checked and said that its delivered already but without signature. They suggest me to call Canadapost customer service to check if its delivered to right address or what's actually going on. So I called Canadapost customer service. The guy was very nice and he explained to me nicely that they deliver passports to this address in bulk amount and they cant record signature there. So postman normally just deliver it without signature. He told me for sure that its delivered to the right address and i dont need to be worried. I asked him that how did he know that its a passport because i didnt tell him what it is. He said he knows its a passport because he deals with this thing almost everyday..lol...

I am sharing my experience, thought it might help someone.

Anyway, now I am calmed down. But still thinking that how do i know that CIC actually got my passport?

How silly i was. Did this thing happened with anyone else here?

Here is our timeline

BCPNP :: CEC :: Inland Applicant

BCPNP Application: 10/September/2014
Express Entry Profile Open: 15/June/2015
BCPNP Approved: 01/Oct/2015
ITA: 02/OCt/2015
eAp Submission: 03/Nov/2015
AOR: 03/Nov/2015
Schedule A Request: 17/Nov/2015
RFPRF Request: 04/Dec/2015
Spouse Missing Medical Document Request: 04/March/2016
Spouse Missing Medical Document Submission: 04/March/2016
Medical Passed: 24/March/2016
PPR: 06/May/2016
PP Sent: 07/May/2016
PP Delivered at Ottawa: 11/May/2016

AOR to PPR: 185 Days :: 6 Months 3 Days
Yes this is very nervous moment when you are sending your passport.

My passport was delivered yesterday and I also put signature required. I got an update yesterday on my email that it is delivered and NANCY VALIQUETTE signed it so I hope it's all good until now.