+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
rollingpunjab said:
Dear Friends

I submitted my passports at VFS, Chandigarh on 29th April 2016. Online status at VFS website shows that my "application is being processed at Canada Visa Office, New Delhi"

My CIC shows application as closed and final decision as "this application has been approved"

But I am yet to receive my passport and COPR.

My queries are:

1. Is there still any chance of visa rejection after above mentioned status update?\

2. How long it usually takes to receive pasport and COPR after you MY CIC shows 'application approved status"?

Regards
I think rejection chance is very less.
It depends on VO usually 2-4 weeks but it can be less.

Now, my question to you, did you make a VO change request after getting PPR or just directly submitted your passport to local VFS. I am asking because my wife is in Bangladesh and I am in Canada (submitted my passport to Ottawa, ON already) but she has to send her passport to High Commission of Canada in Singapore. I got a 2nd mail with PPR " Stating use this mail if you have any accompanying member in Bangladesh." Thus, i got confused a bit that do I have to make a VO change request for her or this 2nd mail would be good enough. Usually, people have to make a VO change request before for this type of situation. Can you please share your experience ?

Thanks
Raj

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Hi guys.. cant believe that I have just got PPR email.. There wasnt any change on our profile i believe, our account is under our consultant, he sent us the screen shot yesterday, but didnt see any changes..

All of a sudden we got an email from CPCO-FinalRequest .. its PPR...PPR PPR PPR...

our details
AOR - Nov 03
CEC - BCPNP - Inland
PPR - 6th May

Thank everybody in this forum.. we have got tons of help from this forum and we are so much grateful.. will keep in touch...

Crore shukria to Allah..

sandey999

Nov 20, 2015
kalodighi said:
Hi guys.. cant believe that I have just got PPR email.. There wasnt any change on our profile i believe, our account is under our consultant, he sent us the screen shot yesterday, but didnt see any changes..

All of a sudden we got an email from CPC-Ottawa.. its PPR...PPR PPR PPR...

Thank everybody in this forum.. we have got tons of help from this forum and we are so much grateful.. will keep in touch...

Crore shukria to Allah..
Congrats kalodighi ..!!

are you PNP inland ?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
kalodighi said:

All of a sudden we got an email from CPC-Ottawa.. its PPR...PPR PPR PPR...

Crore shukria to Allah..
Oh wow congrats!! Just the other day you were so frustrated and today it is good to read this. :)

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Musikwala said:
Oh wow congrats!! Just the other day you were so frustrated and today it is good to read this. :)
I still cant believe it... seems like a dream... I pray from my heart for all of them who are waiting for their PPR ..

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
sandey999 said:
Congrats kalodighi ..!!

are you PNP inland ?
Thanks sandy999.. yes we are BCPNP.. Inland...

rollingpunjab

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
raj_bond said:
I think rejection chance is very less.
It depends on VO usually 2-4 weeks but it can be less.

Now, my question to you, did you make a VO change request after getting PPR or just directly submitted your passport to local VFS. I am asking because my wife is in Bangladesh and I am in Canada (submitted my passport to Ottawa, ON already) but she has to send her passport to High Commission of Canada in Singapore. I got a 2nd mail with PPR " Stating use this mail if you have any accompanying member in Bangladesh." Thus, i got confused a bit that do I have to make a VO change request for her or this 2nd mail would be good enough. Usually, people have to make a VO change request before for this type of situation. Can you please share your experience ?

Thanks
Raj
Thank you sir for your inputs.

I guess for all Bangladesh nationals visa office is Singapore only. Check the mail sent to you, wherein they would have provided a link of VFS centres (Visa application centre) wherein you can submit your passport and pay for secure passport transmission services. They will send your passport to applicable embassy.

It is the same way for people from Nepal who submit their passports at Kathmandu (Nepal) VFS and then their passports are sent to New Delhi embassy for stamping.

Someone else please correct me if I am wrong.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Hi Rollingpunjab,

I am a Bangladeshi and currently residing in Qatar. My wife will be visiting me here in Qatar on a family visit visa for 3 months within couple of days. I have already received PPR. In that case, can I submit my spouse's passport for stamping from here while she is on a visit visa in Qatar?

Please share your thoughts or anyone else who has an idea about it.

Thanks

rollingpunjab said:
Thank you sir for your inputs.

I guess for all Bangladesh nationals visa office is Singapore only. Check the mail sent to you, wherein they would have provided a link of VFS centres (Visa application centre) wherein you can submit your passport and pay for secure passport transmission services. They will send your passport to applicable embassy.

It is the same way for people from Nepal who submit their passports at Kathmandu (Nepal) VFS and then their passports are sent to New Delhi embassy for stamping.

Someone else please correct me if I am wrong.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Moving North said:
PPR May 3rd!

Wow.

I didn't think I was going to get it...
Congrats!! AOR date? Inland/Outland?

rollingpunjab

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
wifiwifey said:
Hi Rollingpunjab,

I am a Bangladeshi and currently residing in Qatar. My wife will be visiting me here in Qatar on a family visit visa for 3 months within couple of days. I have already received PPR. In that case, can I submit my spouse's passport for stamping from here while she is on a visit visa in Qatar?

Please share your thoughts or anyone else who has an idea about it.

Thanks
well sir what does your PPR mail says?

If it asks you to submit your passports to any visa application centre in or near Qatar then do the same.

If it says go to any Bangladeshi visa application centre, then I am afraid you will have to put up a request for change in visa office.

However, I suggest you to simply go by the PPR mail. If the country of visa application centre is beyond your reach at the moment, simply request for visa Office change.
Anyone else please provide your inputs if possible.

Regards

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Thank you for your response! I have already raised a CSE for VO change. I'm concerned whether I can send my wife's passport to another country while she is on a visit visa in Qatar.

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Please where can I find the most reliable information on settling in Canada? I am so lost on the way forward after PPR. :mad: As a matter of fact, I have little clue on most things Canadian!