March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
maddy.10m said:
I had a few records that were marked obsolete also. It means that record was deleted. For example, if you had an IELTS result and you removed it and added a modified result, the removed record is marked as obsolete. Verify from the timeline on the records to confirm this and also you should have 1 correct record in addition to the obsolete ones. Ill look for records that were modified after you submitted your eApr and ignore others. If that is the case, you should be fine. In my GCMS notes I had like 50 pages of obsolete records starting from Feb-2015, since I did a lot of mods to my Express Entry profile before I got my ITA.
thank you so much maddy.10m ... it helped me calm down a lot..lol..

but what about the education part??

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
harshmaru said:
dont worry I had more than OBSELETE records in my GCMS notes...you would be fine with OBSELET record...
thanks a lot harshmaru.. but i am still worried about the education part.. they said that the credential is not consistent under ee eligibility... !!

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalodighi said:
thanks a lot harshmaru.. but i am still worried about the education part.. they said that the credential is not consistent under ee eligibility... !!
If you have submitted the details correctly with the right proofs...then you need not to worry...the file is always reviewed by 2 agents and one officer./..

so these are the notes from Agents, not officer...and to save yourself...just send them the case specific enquiry to show everything is legit and proofs

maddy.10m

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015
Passport Req..
5-5-2016
kalodighi said:
thank you so much maddy.10m ... it helped me calm down a lot..lol..

but what about the education part??
Same applies for education and employment also. If you have modified your EE profile, and updated these records, system tracks old records as OBSOLETE. I wouldn't worry if the status update date is before your eApr and you have your correct records as valid.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
harshmaru said:
If you have submitted the details correctly with the right proofs...then you need not to worry...the file is always reviewed by 2 agents and one officer./..

so these are the notes from Agents, not officer...and to save yourself...just send them the case specific enquiry to show everything is legit and proofs
I second this opinion.

maddy.10m

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015
Passport Req..
5-5-2016
maddy.10m said:
Same applies for education and employment also. If you have modified your EE profile, and updated these records, system tracks old records as OBSOLETE. I wouldn't worry if the status update date is before your eApr and you have your correct records as valid.
I was confused and thought that you have obsolete education records. I understand now. I agree with harshmaru. I would advise you raise a CSE and address this point.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
harshmaru said:

i have got you point. What happened was, when we did open our profile there was no option for post-bacc.. only post-sec was the closest option to select Canadian Education.. we did provide all of the documents we could.. the agents/officers should know better that they do not have the option for post-bacc .. what should we do.. do you guys think that it will be a big issue? also it says that R10 is ok..

very confused...

ayekayman

Jan 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th November 2015
AOR Received.
10th November 2015
ayekayman said:
PP sent for the Visa on 20th April 2016. Was told will receive it back in 2 odd weeks.
Final status:

Application/profile status - Closed
Review of eligibility - Passed
Review of medical results - Passed
Review of submitted documents - Provided
A background check is needed - Complete
Final decision - This application has been approved

Praying for each and every one of the remaining November AOR folks.

mango.mango

Sep 19, 2015
Hi guys!!!
Please kindly help me to understand issue with GCSM notes.
My AOR is 13 November
Yesterday I got my GCSM notes
Elligibility: MET
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

BUT on page 4, where are client details Fax and Email are not mine!!! Email and Fax which are provided are my ex immigration consultant's with whom I was working for Post Grad Work Permit back in 2014. I applied under Express Entry myself without the use of representative. I am sure that in eAPR I mentioned my personal email address. What should I do now? How could it happen?
Please kindly help me to understand what should I do????

#RA#

Sep 1, 2015
Dear fellow members,

I have submitted an EE FSW track application (with dependent) as a resident of USA on November 13, 2015. In December 2015, I visited India. During this visit, I was asked to submit an additional document regarding my Medicals. In addition to submitting the additional document regarding my Medicals, I also submitted my marriage certificate. Since then, my Medicals have passed and nothing else has been updated. I will reach the 6 months timeline in another 2 weeks. This is making me anxious regarding why the processing of my application is being delayed. I have tried calling CIC about my concerns, but they don't take any of my application details, they only ask me to wait until the 6 months deadline. I am beginning to get worried and was wondering if any of you could help guide me or provide me with any helpful information. I am thinking of sending a case specific inquiry requesting any helpful information. Is there anything else I could do to help with my situation?

I appreciate all your time and help in this matter.

Many thanks,
#RA#

Chiuzi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayekayman said:
Final status:

5 months from AOR to PPR - a good time. Hopefully mine will follow! ;)

Have a nice life!!!

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
ayekayman said:
Final status:

Congrats. Can u take a screenshot of this page on cic account ? Just wanna see lol thanks

ayekayman

Jan 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th November 2015
AOR Received.
10th November 2015
@Chiuzi: Thanks :) Just a matter of time and patience. I know easier said than done, but very soon.. :)

@dell2: thanks :) ... lol I actually took a screenshot...but didn't see any option to upload it here!

fdiwisha

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2015
AOR Received.
20/11/2015
Med's Done....
24/11/2015
Hi everybody,
I received my notes yesterday. In the assessment it says that medical and criminilaty are passes but eligibility and security are not started. How can it be possible, in my cic, it shows eligibilybin progress. Should I worry about this, I can face rejection?
The last agent review is on the 17th of februray he says that the revised points are 459 meeting the min at the ITA date. But he mentioned that in my reference letter doesn't show the number of hours per week. It is the case, but two weeks ago I 've sent them New reference letters with their requirements.
For the due date It says 17th of March but no news until now
Also my file was transferred to another VO due to workload :(:(