AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
fdiwisha said:
Hi everybody,
I received my notes yesterday. In the assessment it says that medical and criminilaty are passes but eligibility and security are not started. How can it be possible, in my cic, it shows eligibilybin progress. Should I worry about this, I can face rejection?
The last agent review is on the 17th of februray he says that the revised points are 459 meeting the min at the ITA date. But he mentioned that in my reference letter doesn't show the number of hours per week. It is the case, but two weeks ago I 've sent them New reference letters with their requirements.
For the due date It says 17th of March but no news until now
Also my file was transferred to another VO due to workload :(:(
if you have sent a new reference letter , you should be fine, hope you get good news soon,
please, how long did you wait for gcms notes, and did cic mention where they transferred your file ?

canmac

Apr 13, 2016
My consultant missed my PPR email, which was sent by CIC on 30th March..

I came to know about the approval through GCMS notes (ordered by myself through a relative) received on 23rd April and after legalfalcon confirmed that it is RFV..

I will be sending my passports through VFS tomorrow, hope they reach before 30th..

I am really grateful to everyone here and especially @legalfalcon for his advice and everyone sharing and helping each other..

I wish everyone gets their requests soon.. I understand the pain, anxiety and frustration in the waiting time.. Especially if u have hired a consultant and have no access and control over your account.

This place is truly the best..

fdiwisha

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2015
AOR Received.
20/11/2015
Med's Done....
24/11/2015
nedved13 said:
if you have sent a new reference letter , you should be fine, hope you get good news soon,
please, how long did you wait for gcms notes, and did cic mention where they transferred your file ?
I hope so. I received after 5 weeks through caipsnotes. There is a part where they talk about the file movement and mine moved from cpc ottawa to my local VO and the reason they mentionned is overload work redistribution

Skyler White

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Just updating further on my status after my PPR.

Passport sent on 20 April 2016
Update received on 22nd that the passport is ready to be picked up.
Passport collected (with CoPR and Visa) on 26 April 2016.

Really really appreciate all the help I have received on this forum!

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
If not today, Friday should bring PPR's... Staying positive. :D

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
It has been a long time for Novemberian FSW inlanders! I am wondering what is going on in CIC!!!!! :(

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Han said:
It has been a long time for Novemberian FSW inlanders! I am wondering what is going on in CIC!!!!! :(
Almost all inland without PNP.

Reactions: Adanac11

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
manidhatt said:
Almost all inland without PNP.
I really really really hope that we see a thunderstorm this week. Otherwise, I am not sure if the officers deserve to receive money! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
#RA# said:
Dear fellow members,

I have submitted an EE FSW track application (with dependent) as a resident of USA on November 13, 2015. In December 2015, I visited India. During this visit, I was asked to submit an additional document regarding my Medicals. In addition to submitting the additional document regarding my Medicals, I also submitted my marriage certificate. Since then, my Medicals have passed and nothing else has been updated. I will reach the 6 months timeline in another 2 weeks. This is making me anxious regarding why the processing of my application is being delayed. I have tried calling CIC about my concerns, but they don't take any of my application details, they only ask me to wait until the 6 months deadline. I am beginning to get worried and was wondering if any of you could help guide me or provide me with any helpful information. I am thinking of sending a case specific inquiry requesting any helpful information. Is there anything else I could do to help with my situation?

I appreciate all your time and help in this matter.

Many thanks,
#RA#
Apply for a GCMS note ASAP. Moreover, have you sent (to CIC) your marriage certificate formally ? The formal way of updating your martial status is to use the "Case Specific Inquiry form" and attaching marriage certificate with the web form as an attachment. In the GCMS note, add your wife's consent form if you have included her in the application already, otherwise your wife's information will be hidden in the GCMS note.
Please remember one thing, when you have updated your marital status as married in the middle of the processing period, your whole application will go through point calculation again. It will increase the processing time significantly.

Thanks
Raj

Scorpion1987

Apr 8, 2016
Hello members,
I am Aor Nov 26,2015
Fsw inland

Schedule 4a request December 7,
No activity since, 3 weeks ago,, my cic was updated, but didn't show anything,,
Today background check went inprogress,,,
Any idea,,whats next?

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Hello Everyone,

I will be hitting my 6 months in less than 1 week time so I had requested for GCMS 2 weeks back and received it today. My primary and secondary offices are listed as below-

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

But in the Application Assignment section it mentions-
Assigned To: VF03143
Assigned By: DA20220
Due Date: 2016/04/17

DA20220- This is an agent from CPC-Ottawa, I know this from the notes-Eligibility and the outcome is Recommended Passed, request for RPRF.

But who is VF03143? Has my file been transferred to LVO?

Last Friday, my BG has gone in Process.

Thanks!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
wifiwifey said:
Hello Everyone,

I will be hitting my 6 months in less than 1 week time so I had requested for GCMS 2 weeks back and received it today. My primary and secondary offices are listed as below-

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

But in the Application Assignment section it mentions-
Assigned To: VF03143
Assigned By: DA20220
Due Date: 2016/04/17

DA20220- This is an agent from CPC-Ottawa, I know this from the notes-Eligibility and the outcome is Recommended Passed, request for RPRF.

But who is VF03143? Has my file been transferred to LVO?

Last Friday, my BG has gone in Process.

Thanks!

Check for "Express Entry Triage" in your Notes: if it is "Remains in Canada" or "Refer to IR".
Seems the application goes through several primary and secondary offices at a time.

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
canmac said:
My consultant missed my PPR email, which was sent by CIC on 30th March..

I came to know about the approval through GCMS notes (ordered by myself through a relative) received on 23rd April and after legalfalcon confirmed that it is RFV..

I will be sending my passports through VFS tomorrow, hope they reach before 30th..
This consultant is one devious *censored word*, if you'll excuse my language :mad:

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Hey all. I was just thinking about something... My wife was really staring at our GCMS notes from top to bottom and comparing them with somebody else's on this forum. We noticed 2 things:

1. First thing, under NOTES the latest note (no. 1) was only written on 04-Dec-2015 and nothing after that. It is almost 5 months of total silence since that date! Even BG check hasn't started.

2. Then in the paper file transfer history, the second last transfer was actually made to my local VO Pretoria but the final transfer was made to CPC Ottawa. But the incredibly funny thing here is that both these transfers have the exact same date and time stamp! Both were made on 04-Dec-2015 at 10:38:04. How is that even possible? How can the same file be transferred to both Pretoria and Ottawa at the exact same date and time, unless they sent it here and it got bounced back or something??

All this makes me wonder if there is some software glitch in their system that doesn't even bring to their attention whether the file reached local VO or is still waiting for their attention.

Maybe at the 6 month mark, they have an alarm in the system that goes off and informs them of all the applications still waiting for their action. And maybe only then do they start sending it for BG check etc. Do you guys think this scenario is plausible?

I've just ordered our second set of GCMS notes, roughly a month after the first one. But I'm now wondering if this GCMS thing even brings anything to the visa officer's attention or is it just a routine lookup made by another person at CIC and possibly doesn't speed up anything in the process.

So I'm wondering whether a CSE or straight-up email will get their attention that my file is waiting since 04-Dec-2015 with absolutely zero action! Could it be due to a software/programming glitch on their side??

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Musikwala said:
Hey all. I was just thinking about something... My wife was really staring at our GCMS notes from top to bottom and comparing them with somebody else's on this forum. We noticed 2 things:

1. First thing, under NOTES the latest note (no. 1) was only written on 04-Dec-2015 and nothing after that. It is almost 5 months of total silence since that date! Even BG check hasn't started.

2. Then in the paper file transfer history, the second last transfer was actually made to my local VO Pretoria but the final transfer was made to CPC Ottawa. But the incredibly funny thing here is that both these transfers have the exact same date and time stamp! Both were made on 04-Dec-2015 at 10:38:04. How is that even possible? How can the same file be transferred to both Pretoria and Ottawa at the exact same date and time, unless they sent it here and it got bounced back or something??

All this makes me wonder if there is some software glitch in their system that doesn't even bring to their attention whether the file reached local VO or is still waiting for their attention.

Maybe at the 6 month mark, they have an alarm in the system that goes off and informs them of all the applications still waiting for their action. And maybe only then do they start sending it for BG check etc. Do you guys think this scenario is plausible?

I've just ordered our second set of GCMS notes, roughly a month after the first one. But I'm now wondering if this GCMS thing even brings anything to the visa officer's attention or is it just a routine lookup made by another person at CIC and possibly doesn't speed up anything in the process.

So I'm wondering whether a CSE or straight-up email will get their attention that my file is waiting since 04-Dec-2015 with absolutely zero action! Could it be due to a software/programming glitch on their side??
According to me transfer is made to your LVO. those two entries can be about updating values by system. check for you VO on first 2-3 pages of GCMS.

What you are talking about is, something like new value, old value of processing VO are updated. I was also confused seeing those lines but finally figured out that those entries are for updating VO only.