+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
nmeka said:
I really feel bad for the poor guy but nothing we can do.. Fingers crossed, I am hoping this week will be a good one for november applicants..
Nmeka, you scared me so bad :( that I go through my GCMS note again and I want share with others, so that I can have their comments. I got my RPRF request in 15 April and paid 17 April. Through out my GCMS notes, it looks like that they have calculated my Canadian Work experience again and again. And different people get different values. At 2015 Dec 15 they made a decision that I meet FSW requirement but I need a review on "11.2-EE MI" requirement. Then in the last few pages, Agent's Review comes:

"***Agent Review A11.2*** Having Analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application:
A11.2 Decision: Met
75(2) FSW minimum requirement- Appears met
76(1)(a) Selection Citeria-FSW POINTS: Appears Met
FSW points total:79
CRS points at invitation to apply(IA): 455
CRS minimum score for round:450
Current CRS score: 455

I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awared points as Married at ITA and APR, PA awarded points for 1 year Canadian work experience with FFP Inc, S2e Inc., CSSI Inc. and FP Inc, PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with WHTI Ltd. and TB Tld. Primary occupation : NOC 2133 with TB Ltd submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period and describes duties which are consistent with lead statement and main duties as set out in the selected NOC category. Reference letter confirms full-time employment or the equivalent of one year in part-time employment... eDoc XXXXX"

In 2nd page of GCMS it is written as:

Assessments
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed

Now my question is do I think that CIC is finally happy with my 1 year Canadian experience or still I need to put my nails in my mouth ?

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
raj_bond said:
Nmeka, you scared me so bad :( that I go through my GCMS note again and I want share with others, so that I can have their comments. I got my RPRF request in 15 April and paid 17 April. Through out my GCMS notes, it looks like that they have calculated my Canadian Work experience again and again. And different people get different values. At 2015 Dec 15 they made a decision that I meet FSW requirement but I need a review on "11.2-EE MI" requirement. Then in the last few pages, Agent's Review comes:

"***Agent Review A11.2*** Having Analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application:
A11.2 Decision: Met
75(2) FSW minimum requirement- Appears met
76(1)(a) Selection Citeria-FSW POINTS: Appears Met
FSW points total:79
CRS points at invitation to apply(IA): 455
CRS minimum score for round:450
Current CRS score: 455

I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awaared points as Married at ITA and APR, PA awarded points for 1 year Canadian work experience with FFP Inc, S2e Inc., CSSI Inc. and FP Inc, PA awarded points for 3 year foreigh work experience with WHTI Ltd. and TB Tld. Primary occupation : NOC 2133 with TB Ltd submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period and describes duties which are consistent with lead statement and mainduties as set out in the selected NOC category. Reference letter confirms full-time employment or the equivalent of one year in part-time employment... eDoc XXXXX"

In 2nd page of GCMS it is written as:

Assessments
Edibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed

Now my question is do I think that CIC is finally happy with my 1 year Canadian experience or still I need to put my nails in my mouth ?
Hey raj,
Sorry if that post really scared you.. In your case, i dont see any red flags.. You should be fine.. Good luck. :D

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
nmeka said:
Hey raj,
Sorry if that post really scared you.. In your case, i dont see any red flags.. You should be fine.. Good luck. :D
Come on dear, you do not need to be sorry... the purpose of this forum is to help each other so that mistakes can be avoided. Your post inspires me to talk with other members that's good thing. I got really sad when I see the poor boy's case; he rejected at at the end of waiting period and put me in a alarm stage too. Don't be relaxed.. Hope so God will be kind with all the applicants.

Thanks
Raj

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
cseeker said:
Guys, what is the difference between "ELIGIBILITY:pASS" & "ELIGIBILITY:MET" ?
Noone knows exactly but i summarized it in the other forum according to my GCMS notes :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/understanding-gcms-notes-t366708.555.html

thpk0004

Jun 14, 2015
AOR 11 Nov 2016
FSW INLAND
------------
GCMS: (RECIEVED 22 APRIL 2016)
ELIGIBILITY:MET
BACKGROUND:NOT STARTED
MEDICAL:pASSED
CRIMINALITY:pASSED
-------------
BG IN PROGRESS STATUS CHANGED TO 'IN PROGRESS' FROM 'NOT NEEDED' ON SUNDAY 24 APRIL 2016

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Hi all. I just noticed in my initial GCMS notes (that I got a month back) that they have mentioned a "Next Recalculation Date" as 2nd June 2016.

I was just wondering... hope it doesn't mean that they will only pick up my application on that date!?? Do any of you know if there is any significance to next recalculation date?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
That is the time when they ll again re-calculate scores (2nd-June), if you application processing proceeds that time. Mostly it can be on or after birthday date.

Check for due date in your notes. Thats the time by when next review should happen on your file.

Edit: This re-calculation date should not have any affect on your application processing. because CRS change because of age does not matter after e-APR..

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
cjs said:
That is the time when they ll again re-calculate scores (2nd-June), if you application processing proceeds that time. Mostly it can be on or after birthday date.

Check for due date in your notes. Thats the time by when next review should happen on your file.

Edit: This re-calculation date should not have any affect on your application processing. because CRS change because of age does not matter after e-APR..
checked high and low in the GCMS , no due date mentioned anywhere ???

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
cjs said:

My birthday is on 1st june and PNP is expiring on 9th June
Can this effect my application in any way?
Jan AOr

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
cseeker said:
This is sheer brutality!! Something like this was possibly missed in initial reviews. I paid my RPRF 2 weeks back and thought I could relax now, but I guess with IRCC it ain't done until its done!
Take it easy buddy. CIC can and does make mistakes. Yes they should have caught it at an earlier stage. But at the same time putting coop experience as full time is a pretty obvious thing? You are way past those kind of blunders. Hopefully you should be through soon.

The other day I saw a case with some one being refused who put his job offer as LMIA approved with CEC (His employer did receive an LMIA) while he was working on a part time work permit which you get with a study permit.

The refusal stated "your current status does not allow you to work more than 20 hours a week and you have an LMIA for a full time job. However, job experience letter states otherwise (it would have been illegal from employer to let him work more than 20 hours given the status)"

Needless to say I sympathize with CIC doing it so late. But I am pretty sure THAT LATE is just a few on and off cases which they fail to catch early.