Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!
Guys, sth just happened!
JUST as I finished typing this zen-filled message about the virtue of patience to Debbie, I got my PPR!!! I've just ceased jumping all over my apt and got back to my laptop.
No. Way.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations Liara.....enjoy it now..

and can you please tell me exactly what time did you recieve the PPR and which VISA office sent it to you?

I guess you are FWS outland right?

congrates once again

Debbie_belle

Mar 29, 2016
Liara said:
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!
Guys, sth just happened!
JUST as I finished typing this zen-filled message about the virtue of patience to Debbie, I got my PPR!!! I've just ceased jumping all over my apt and got back to my laptop.
No. Way.
OMG! I am soooo happy for you...
like genuinely happy for you.
Read this message and was actually jumping around for you.. because I had just read your reply as well.
I'll definitely take your advice on patience.

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
harshmaru said:
congratulations Liara.....enjoy it now..

and can you please tell me exactly what time did you recieve the PPR and which VISA office sent it to you?

I guess you are FWS outland right?

congrates once again
Thank you so much!
Yeah, FSW outland.
Erm, let me see.
It was received at 9.54 p.m. Moscow time (dunno what it is in Ottawa time).
The packages with docs should be sent to Ottawa.Correction: to the local VO (in my case, VFS, which then takes the package to the embassy)

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Debbie_belle said:
OMG! I am soooo happy for you...
like genuinely happy for you.
Read this message and was actually jumping around for you.. because I had just read your reply as well.
I'll definitely take your advice on patience.
:)
Thank you so much!!!
I'm rooting for you!

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
nmeka said:
Got request on 06 April, paid on the same day. No update after that. Still waiting.

Tishfaith said:
Hi,

I got my RPRF last Friday (April 15, 2016) and paid the same day. Want the request for passport NOW ;D ;D ;D

vish2086 said:
I received my RPRF request on 15th April and I did the payment same day. Waiting for PPR. My wife is due in August. When is the correct time to notify CIC about her pregnancy ?

Applied as FSW Outland (India)

Thanks in advance.

Well looks like we are all in the same boat for now.

My BGC went to In Progress April 1 before RPRF Request. What about you guys?

Altafahm

Oct 5, 2014
:) Got PR email in my email box an hour ago...alhumdulillah. My CIC account still shows BG check in progress...

This forum has been a great support for me, I had tried in 2014, but unfortunately my NOC cap got filled, then cam express entry and struggle to boost score, my wife gave IELTS during her 9th month pregnancy, 3 PCCs (got waiver for 4th PCC)...managed to complete application 1 day before expiry of ITA

My timeline is as below:
ITA: 2 Oct
AOR: 1 Dec
Medical passed on: 4 Dec
BG in progress since 17 April
LVO Riyadh, fsw outland

Thanks to all members, contributors to this forum, prayers for those who are still waiting for PR

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Altafahm said:
:) Got PR email in my email box an hour ago...alhumdulillah. My CIC account still shows BG check in progress...

This forum has been a great support for me, I had tried in 2015, but unfortunately my NOC cap got filled, then cam express entry and struggle to boost score, my wife gave IELTS during her 9th month pregnancy, 3 PCCs (got waiver for 4th PCC)...managed to complete application 1 day before expiry of ITA

My timeline is as below:
LVO Riyadh, fsw outland

Thanks to all members, contributors to this forum, prayers for those who are still waiting for PR
Great News, Congrats! Best wishes...

Liara

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Altafahm said:

This forum has been a great support for me, I had tried in 2014, but unfortunately my NOC cap got filled, then cam express entry and struggle to boost score, my wife gave IELTS during her 9th month pregnancy, 3 PCCs (got waiver for 4th PCC)...managed to complete application 1 day before expiry of ITA

My timeline is as below:
LVO Riyadh, fsw outland

Looks like a long way.
Congrats!

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
5 Months 18 Days and counting...Loosing hope ??? :-\ :'(

PNP :: CEC :: Inland

One months 5 days till i have ordered GCMS notes.. but didnt get it yet. Can anyone tell how to know the status of the order of my GCMS notes please.

Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
kalodighi said:
5 Months 18 Days and counting...Loosing hope ??? :-\ :'(

PNP :: CEC :: Inland

One months 5 days till i have ordered GCMS notes.. but didnt get it yet. Can anyone tell how to know the status of the order of my GCMS notes please.

Thanks
That's unusual. I just got mine today after 15 days. Send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
bellaluna said:
That's unusual. I just got mine today after 15 days. Send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca
Thank you bellaluna. I have just emailed them. Let's see what happens.

Scorpion1987

Apr 8, 2016
Hello,
I am November 25, 2015 applicant, fsw inland, about 2 weeks ago, my cic was updated and my medicals went from passed to not needed at this time, and after 2 days, they went back to passed again,
There has been no activity since,, lol.. I am getting anxious day by day,,as this is my second application, my first application was refused, just because my job letter didn't mention that I was offered a full time position,,

Any words?
Help

Fsw inland,
Aor is 26 Nov,
Schedule a request Dec 7

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Scorpion1987 said:
Hello,
I am November 25, 2015 applicant, fsw inland, about 2 weeks ago, my cic was updated and my medicals went from passed to not needed at this time, and after 2 days, they went back to passed again,
There has been no activity since,, lol.. I am getting anxious day by day,,as this is my second application, my first application was refused, just because my job letter didn't mention that I was offered a full time position,,

Any words?
Help

Fsw inland,
Aor is 26 Nov,
Schedule a request Dec 7
Order your GCMS notes under the Privacy Act as you are currently in Canada.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

canadakg

Jan 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Guys, I am FSW Outland candidate with 26th Nov AOR ... There has been no movement on my application at all.. Not even the request to pay RPRF ... The wait is so frustrating ..

Anyways, I have applied for GCMS notes on 8th Mar via GCMSNOW.COM. But I haven't got the reply from them yet. Has anyone used this site and have got the reply or is it a fishy site which takes the money and don't do anything ?