Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
arc_1090 said:
Hey Duckirha,

I think I have entered duplicate information in that sheet. Can you please correct it accordingly, based on my timeline?
Can you tell me the row number which is duplicated and need to be deleted, pls?

jaamit

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me the time gap between AOR and Nomination from OINP.

I got my AOT on 13 April and I have shared the duplicate ECA as requested. Just wanted to know approx waiting time for nomination now.

Thanks
Amit

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
jaamit said:
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me the time gap between AOR and Nomination from OINP.

I got my AOT on 13 April and I have shared the duplicate ECA as requested. Just wanted to know approx waiting time for nomination now.

Thanks
Amit
this is not the right thread for your question,

try this thread below

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t307460.0.html;topicseen

Smarty88

Apr 12, 2014
Hi Friends

I got PPR request Today morning, Very Happy........... Praying for rest of the Folks, Hope to see u soon in Canada.

My Timeline is

AOR.... 30 Nov
BG in Progress.... 20 April-16
PPR...................20 April-16

Good Luck to all of u.... :) :) :) :D

djumbo31

Nov 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kirtivsingh said:
I don't think ordering GCMS notes have any impact on your file processing. I know many think that's the case but it is shere co incidence as most people order GCMS when they reach their waiting threshhold, which is 3-5 months depending on the person.

GCMS which stands for Global Case Management System, is a tool where all information is updated for our file, so when we order that it is a different officer who collates all data from the CMS and prints it out as a PDF and mails you.
Case officer most likely doesn't even do anything.

Having said that i got my GCMS today as well, and i can assure you ordering it is the best thing ever.
After reading the 114 pages i realized how my case has progressed and all the date entries in my signature have a significant value in the actual processing.

Good Luck with the application
My mistake: when I said "process," I meant receiving the whole GCMS package thingy (since I directly ordered the notes on the government's website instead of going through a third-party). And I totally agree with you - I don't think ordering your GCMS notes could affect the speed of your application process in anyway. EE is a paperless process; I am pretty sure the priority rank of one's application is set by a machine and I am also quite sure it's therefore impossible for CIC to "forget" about your application (another myth we often come across on this forum).

Debbie_belle

Mar 29, 2016
Hello guys :)

I have been a silent follower of this forums for a little bit above six (6) months now.

I really didn't intend to write anything, just observe and learn, but now my anxiety is on the highest level.

Below are details of my application:

FSW (outland)
ITA : Oct
Submitted App: 17th November, 2015
AOR: 17th November, 2015
eCas access: Almost immediately
Med passed: about a week or two later
IELTS results request: 19th November, 2015
Schedule A request and submitted: 24th November, 2015
(At this point, I thought.. yay! I am almost there, maybe mine will take a shorter time.)

Anyway... next was extreme SILENCE. Like absolutely no ghost emails.. nothing nothing
Up until
16th of April 2016: BG Check in progress

I was super elated, expecting PPR almost immediately, maximum 4 days later...
well today is the 21st.. and I am still waiting...

Since BG check went into progress, I have literally logged into my account every 30 minutes, hoping for something.
It's quite tiring.. :( I really try to engross myself with work and other things, but my job is a "thinking" job.. so, the minute I begin "thinking" for work, my mind moves to thinking about CIC.

(oh btw. ordered my GCMS notes over a month ago.. nothing yet.. I have sent a reminder)

I believe my great news will come soon.
Sorry about the epistle :D
Congratulations to those of you that have gotten your COPR. We are definitely hoping to be there real soon.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Debbie_belle said:

I have been a silent follower of this forums for a little bit above six (6) months now.

I really didn't intend to write anything, just observe and learn, but now my anxiety is on the highest level.

FSW (outland)
(At this point, I thought.. yay! I am almost there, maybe mine will take a shorter time.)

Anyway... next was extreme SILENCE. Like absolutely no ghost emails.. nothing nothing
Up until

Since BG check went into progress, I have literally logged into my account every 30 minutes, hoping for something.
It's quite tiring.. :( I really try to engross myself with work and other things, but my job is a "thinking" job.. so, the minute I begin "thinking" for work, my mind moves to thinking about CIC.

Congratulations to those of you that have gotten your COPR. We are definitely hoping to be there real soon.
Friday is your day... Tuesdays and fridays are when we can see a lot of PPR's flowing in :)

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
Debbie_belle said:

FSW (outland)

Up until

(oh btw. ordered my GCMS notes over a month ago.. nothing yet.. I have sent a reminder)

You will get ppr today !

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Debbie_belle said:

FSW (outland)

Up until

Youre almost there. Im Nov 20th and i got a ghost mail yesterday and my background check is not started yet. At least some movement for me after 4.5 months. Be patient your PPR will come before end of this month.

thpk0004

Jun 14, 2015
fdiwisha said:
hi, I ordred the GCMS notes the same date as you and didn't receive it yet, can u tell me where did you order it from?

Thank you
Directly from CIC website. I also sent a reminder on 18th April @ ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca and received my notes on 20th April.

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Situation: I am FSW-Inland applicant. Right now I am in Canada doing a job after my graduation and My wife is in Bangladesh. She is included in my application. I have seen in this group that Ottawa VO asked all inland applicants to submit their passports and their spouse's passport in Canada; in case of being unable to send someone passport who is not in Canada, a VO change request is needed to make, so that they can arrange stamping in local VO and the whole process takes 2-4 weeks again. In this situation, is it not better to bring my wife's passport here rather than making a VO change request (Question no.1)? Eventually, I will travel to my home country after my PR. Thus, I can take back her passport with me.

Question 2: I have paid RPRF last week (15 April). One of my friends from Canada, is visiting my home country right now. He can easily bring my wife's passport with him. Thus, when I get PPR request, I can submit my and her passport together. Is there any possibility that in my PPR request, CIC will ask me to submit my wife's passport in local VO before making any "VO change request" ? Is this type of case happened with anyone ?

Experienced people who was in similar situation, guide me please.

Thanks
Raj

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
raj_bond said:
Situation: I am FSW-Inland applicant. Right now I am in Canada doing a job after my graduation and My wife is in Bangladesh. She is included in my application. I have seen in this group that Ottawa VO asked all inland applicants to submit their passports and their spouse's passport in Canada; in case of being unable to send someone passport who is not in Canada, a VO change request is needed to make, so that they can arrange stamping in local VO and the whole process takes 2-4 weeks again. In this situation, is it not better to bring my wife's passport here rather than making a VO change request (Question no.1)? Eventually, I will travel to my home country after my PR. Thus, I can take back her passport with me.

Question 2: I have paid RPRF last week (15 April). One of my friends from Canada, is visiting my home country right now. He can easily bring my wife's passport with him. Thus, when I get PPR request, I can submit my and her passport together. Is there any possibility that in my PPR request, CIC will ask me to submit my wife's passport in local VO before making any "VO change request" ? Is this type of case happened with anyone ?

Experienced people who was in similar situation, guide me please.

Thanks
Raj
One thing I can say for sure is carrying someone else passport is an offence.

EST123

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

After missing the cut for the old CEC programme and having my application returned and after a rejection from EE, I finally received my PPR email today. It's been a very long 1.5 years of trying, but definitely worth it.

Thanks to anybody who has helped me get this far. Also, my request from my GCMS notes was made yesterday, it could be coincidence that I received my PPR today, but it seems unlikely.

Best of luck,

EST

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
EST123 said:
Hello Guys,

After missing the cut for the old CEC programme and having my application returned and after a rejection from EE, I finally received my PPR email today. It's been a very long 1.5 years of trying, but definitely worth it.

Thanks to anybody who has helped me get this far. Also, my request from my GCMS notes was made yesterday, it could be coincidence that I received my PPR today, but it seems unlikely.

Best of luck,

EST
Congratulations!

Inspiring testimony ;D