+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

hemishpatel

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
tiffany123 said:
Anyone submitted their passport this past week? I submitted mine on March 20th and thye received March 22nd. Do you know when will they send the CoPR and PP to our address?
[/quote

Hi
Yeah they received my passport on 23rd.
I don't know the how long it takes to get back to us but probably with 2 weeks as I heard it from people.
When you get back yours kindly let me know at hemishpatel89@gmail.com
Thanks

kmagnusc

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-10-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
Wow you guys! I just got an e-mail that my app had been updated, so I went to check. It says "Final decision - This application has been approved"! I got my PPR on the 18th and sent my PP the same day and it got delivered just on Thursday according to CanadaPost (so glad I paid for fast shipping, it was 2 days off delivery time lol oh well). I think they wouldn't look at it before then, but they did I guess! I'm very very happy, looking forward to a restful weekend. :)

Pawandeep singh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Moga , punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
IELTS Request
7.5 band
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
9 March
hi everyone,
i need urgent help. please give me advice on this issue.

i got PPR on 9 march . i applied my PR from within canada . but now i travelled to india and i want to change my visa stamp office to india. i have already sent an email to ircc on 11 march, but now they replied back with this email

""Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have received your enquiry; however, you did not upload any document, as mentioned in your request. In order to assist you, please resend your enquiry along with the document by filling out the IRCC Web form available on our website.
You may also visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca""

1. what documents i need to submit.

2. do i have to choose change in address in ircc web form.

3. is there other way to do this?

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
bobzritz said:
Hi everyone!!!

Congratulations to all those who received PPR so far!!!

I always read posts in this Forum as its very inspiring and encouraging. My wife has applied for PR through express entry.

Her timeline is as follows:

FSW Outland Applicant.
She is now in India.
Visa Office : ?? Not sure as of yet (NDVO or Ottawa)

EE profile created on July 18, 2015
CRS Score: 453
ITA Round Cut off - 450
ITA on September 18, 2015
Application submitted on November 3, 2015
AOR on November 3, 2015.
Medicals Passed on November 5, 2015.
No ghost Email, or status changes or any changes since AOR.

Status as in CIC MyAccount::
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Going to be five months on April 3rd, 2015.

My main question of concerns is as follows::
When she created the profile and got ITA she was single. So before applying for the PR we got married on October 22, 2015. We applied on November 3rd, 2015 and the Status was modified to married. However when we checked our Score there was no Change in the CRS even when the Marital Status was changed.

1. I am a PR in Canada since 1 and a half year. I prepared her for EE because it is the quickest way i felt for her to come her. Will there be any chance of denial because of this?

2. We mentioned that I am not accompanying her? Reason: I am already a PR and am in Canada. Was that the right way to do it?

3. They only asked me to upload my Passport and my PR Card. I already had my WES (ECA) and IELTS ready. But there was no option to upload it and neither did they ask us for it. Will it create any trouble.

4. Is it a wise decision to Call CIC and ask for status for order GCMS notes and patiently wait for some miracle to happen?

We are so tensed and wondering if our situation is kind of a complicated one or if we would be instructed to apply through Family Class Sponsorship. We earnestly request our Senior members in the Forum to please advise in regard to our situation. Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated.
It was a smart move to apply through EE as sponsorship route is quite long, so Kudos for a good decision!! +1

Now, you have disclosed everything honestly which is again a great thing, highly appreciated by IRCC!!

Its just matter of time that your spouse's PPR is 5 months late, I have seen cases in which applying for GCMS has helped, so go for it.

PR Card has more weight age than IELTS and WES etc. so you are not wrong anywhere in your process. I feel for you bro that your spouse is still waiting for PPR, but the wait will end very soon.!!! Good Luck!!!

RinRin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
17-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-04-2016
Just got an email saying my application updated. Logged in and found status changed to closed and approved. Copy of passport was sent on March 20 and delivered on Thursday (I sent via xpresspost and the delivery time took double than I was told). Hopefully I can receive CoPR and land next week.

SPCanada

Jun 9, 2015
RinRin said:
Just got an email saying my application updated. Logged in and found status changed to closed and approved. Copy of passport was sent on March 20 and delivered on Thursday (I sent via xpresspost and the delivery time took double than I was told). Hopefully I can receive CoPR and land next week.
It is too fast! All da best

Subtan

Nov 28, 2015
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalodighi said:
Hi Subtan...

I am feeling really sorry for what happened with you. I understand what you are going through..the stress and everything.. I pray that may Allah solve your problem and get your PPR soon.

BTW, if you do not mind me asking - are you inland or outland? and what is your NOC, i mean with what job did you applied for PR? Just curious

Take care

Human Resources Professional

bobzritz

Mar 22, 2016
saravsingh1 said:
It was a smart move to apply through EE as sponsorship route is quite long, so Kudos for a good decision!! +1

Now, you have disclosed everything honestly which is again a great thing, highly appreciated by IRCC!!

Its just matter of time that your spouse's PPR is 5 months late, I have seen cases in which applying for GCMS has helped, so go for it.

PR Card has more weight age than IELTS and WES etc. so you are not wrong anywhere in your process. I feel for you bro that your spouse is still waiting for PPR, but the wait will end very soon.!!! Good Luck!!!
Thank you so much,

Your words are so encouraging and uplifting.

We are all just a few weeks away from the good news!!!

Indianboy1986

Mar 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

Anyone from FSW inland Category to Receive PPR request --AOR November 1st week-2015.

Please Share your timeline...Going to be 5 Months from AOR submission date...As per the trend it should generate PPR on 5th month completion date.....

Please share your thoughts.....So far i saw only PNP and CEC category.

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Indianboy1986 said:
Hi Guys,

Anyone from FSW inland Category to Receive PPR request --AOR November 1st week-2015.

Please Share your timeline...Going to be 5 Months from AOR submission date...As per the trend it should generate PPR on 5th month completion date.....

Please share your thoughts.....So far i saw only PNP and CEC category.
I'm nov 1st... Nothing yet

kvr007

Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Done....
25-11-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2016
CEC Inland... Nov 14th... Nothing yet

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Subtan said:
I received this letter from IRCC, please assist me further course of action, shall i contact to any lawyer....

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial
nominee class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the information you have provided in support of it and
it appears that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign
national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document
required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be
issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not
inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
The provincial nominee class is an economic immigrant category. The economic classes of
immigrants are described on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s official website
(www.cic.gc.ca) as “A category of immigrants selected for their skills and ability to contribute to
Canada's economy." Provincial nominees are further described on Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada’s official website as immigrants who “must have the skills, education and
work experience to contribute to the economy of that province or territory, and must want to live
there."
Subsection 87 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) describes
the provincial nominee class as "a class of persons who may become permanent residents on
the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada" and are “named in a
nomination certificate issued by the government of a province under a provincial nomination
agreement between that province and the Minister; and ... intend to reside in the province that
has nominated them." In order for applicants to become economically established it is expected
that they will be able to obtain gainful employment in Canada by which they can support
themselves and their dependants and that they already have the abilities, education, and work
experience which will enable them to procure and maintain such employment in Canada.
Nominations issued by provinces or territories are considered as initial evidence that nominees
have the ability to become economically established in Canada and will be of economic benefit
to the province or territory and have met the requirements of the province’s or territory’s
Provincial Nominee Program. Canada is responsible for exercising the final selection authority
and ensuring that applicants admitted under the program have met the requirements for
membership in the economic class.
Notwithstanding your nomination by a province or territory, I am not satisfied that the information
provided with your permanent residence application indicates you have the ability to become
economically established in Canada or that you otherwise meet the definition of a provincial
nominee as per Subsection 87 of the IRPR.
On 19 November 2015, you were asked to provide information in support of your application,
including payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fees. This payment is required in order
to finalise your application. As you have not provided all of the information I requested, I intend
to refuse your application.
A copy of this letter is also being sent to the nominating province to advise of the possible
refusal of your application and the reasons for it. The province has 90 days to raise concerns or
seek clarification from the visa office regarding the assessment of your application, after which
the final decision will be made. If you have further information you wish to have considered, you
must submit it within the same 90-day time period. Extensions to this 90-day time period will not
be granted, but all information received before the final review of your application will be
considered.

You Should talk with a lawyer that "may or may not" help you!!!! But from my understanding Immigration officer is not happy with your financial statement and you did not provide the the asked documents. My suggestions to you are:

1. Make a nice bank-balance within two months taking some loan from your friends and family. But do not put a lot of money all of a sudden, put it gradually in your account.
2. If you are in a job or business, get your pay-stubs or monthly income statements ready. If you are not in a job/business, get into any job ASAP, and start putting your salary directly to your bank account.
3. Write a nice explanation letter, why you have failed to submit the required documents in time. And make sure all the reasons sounds legitimate and reasonable.
4. Gather all the papers what immigration officer has asked before.

Then review your explanation by some your friends who have good knowledge about the Canada's Immigration system. Don't loose hope and be honest with immigration officer. May God be kind on you and help you get out from this trouble.

Thanks
Raj

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Subtan said:
I received this letter from IRCC, please assist me further course of action, shall i contact to any lawyer....

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial
nominee class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the information you have provided in support of it and
it appears that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign
national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document
required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be
issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not
inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
The provincial nominee class is an economic immigrant category. The economic classes of
immigrants are described on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s official website
(www.cic.gc.ca) as “A category of immigrants selected for their skills and ability to contribute to
Canada's economy." Provincial nominees are further described on Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada’s official website as immigrants who “must have the skills, education and
work experience to contribute to the economy of that province or territory, and must want to live
there."
Subsection 87 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) describes
the provincial nominee class as "a class of persons who may become permanent residents on
the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada" and are “named in a
nomination certificate issued by the government of a province under a provincial nomination
agreement between that province and the Minister; and ... intend to reside in the province that
has nominated them." In order for applicants to become economically established it is expected
that they will be able to obtain gainful employment in Canada by which they can support
themselves and their dependants and that they already have the abilities, education, and work
experience which will enable them to procure and maintain such employment in Canada.
Nominations issued by provinces or territories are considered as initial evidence that nominees
have the ability to become economically established in Canada and will be of economic benefit
to the province or territory and have met the requirements of the province’s or territory’s
Provincial Nominee Program. Canada is responsible for exercising the final selection authority
and ensuring that applicants admitted under the program have met the requirements for
membership in the economic class.
Notwithstanding your nomination by a province or territory, I am not satisfied that the information
provided with your permanent residence application indicates you have the ability to become
economically established in Canada or that you otherwise meet the definition of a provincial
nominee as per Subsection 87 of the IRPR.
On 19 November 2015, you were asked to provide information in support of your application,
including payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fees. This payment is required in order
to finalise your application. As you have not provided all of the information I requested, I intend
to refuse your application.
A copy of this letter is also being sent to the nominating province to advise of the possible
refusal of your application and the reasons for it. The province has 90 days to raise concerns or
seek clarification from the visa office regarding the assessment of your application, after which
the final decision will be made. If you have further information you wish to have considered, you
must submit it within the same 90-day time period. Extensions to this 90-day time period will not
be granted, but all information received before the final review of your application will be
considered.
Although I am not an expert but reading this clearly shows that they did not get your RPRF fee.

Have they requested you to pay the fee if yes then you have to upload the receipt of that fee in Mycic account.

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
bobzritz said:
Hi everyone!!!

Congratulations to all those who received PPR so far!!!

I always read posts in this Forum as its very inspiring and encouraging. My wife has applied for PR through express entry.

Her timeline is as follows:

FSW Outland Applicant.
She is now in India.
Visa Office : ?? Not sure as of yet (NDVO or Ottawa)

EE profile created on July 18, 2015
CRS Score: 453
ITA Round Cut off - 450
ITA on September 18, 2015
Application submitted on November 3, 2015
AOR on November 3, 2015.
Medicals Passed on November 5, 2015.
No ghost Email, or status changes or any changes since AOR.

Status as in CIC MyAccount::
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Going to be five months on April 3rd, 2015.

My main question of concerns is as follows::
When she created the profile and got ITA she was single. So before applying for the PR we got married on October 22, 2015. We applied on November 3rd, 2015 and the Status was modified to married. However when we checked our Score there was no Change in the CRS even when the Marital Status was changed.

1. I am a PR in Canada since 1 and a half year. I prepared her for EE because it is the quickest way i felt for her to come her. Will there be any chance of denial because of this?
Ans: Denial chance is very low but will go through high scrutiny.

2. We mentioned that I am not accompanying her? Reason: I am already a PR and am in Canada. Was that the right way to do it?
Ans: Yes, that was right decision, following the consequence

3. They only asked me to upload my Passport and my PR Card. I already had my WES (ECA) and IELTS ready. But there was no option to upload it and neither did they ask us for it. Will it create any trouble.
Ans: You can add your WES, IELTS within the same PDF along with your Passport and PR.

4. Is it a wise decision to Call CIC and ask for status for order GCMS notes and patiently wait for some miracle to happen?
Ans: you can ask for GCMS note to sooth your mind or submit all the documents and explanation letter. A explanation letter always helps a lot.

We are so tensed and wondering if our situation is kind of a complicated one or if we would be instructed to apply through Family Class Sponsorship. We earnestly request our Senior members in the Forum to please advise in regard to our situation. Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated.
My replies from my understanding are given below:

First of all, you have complicated the situation without any reason. As she got the ITA being single, it would be better to keep as it is until she comes here. Whenever, you changed the status single to married, after getting ITS, it makes the application to go through point calculation again and verify that it passes the cut-off score of that draw. This whole process not only delays the application but also puts a question mark on the whole application. Why !!! because as a PR, you could have asked for spouse visa for her !!! but you did not, because you knew that it will take longer time. Don't assume, immigration officer will not think that she did not know you before her EE application. However, arrow is already released, thus what you can do, only wait.

Don't panic, you did not do any wrong; you have followed the law and did not conceal any information which is good. I hope it will be done but may take little bit extra time. May God be with you.

Thanks
Raj