Pre-Assessed..
moonpraizer said:
PPR :D :D :D,

I got the PPR email few hours ago.

AOR 27 Nov 2015
PNP SINP outland
IN progress : 10 days ago.
VO: Bucharest

I am silent reader of this forum and your information were very helpful.
Really thanks for all the information you have shared and wish you Best luck.
Huge congrats!!

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Queries said:
Hi guys,

Can I take my medicals right after being nominated but before the ITA from CIC? - Yes you can
Also, is the medical required before submitting application to CIC? Thanks - you ned to submit the edical along with all other document post ITA.
I will suggest to take medical once your have received ITA because CIC might ask you to do medical again or reject your application if your medical expires while you application is in process as medical is only valid for 1 years from the date you take medical :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
AirCanada21 said:
Thanks for the reply
So it means it is better to do the medicals and the PCC right after nomination so you can immediately submit the application after ITA, is my understaning correct?
Also, what information do they require in the hospital before doing the medical? Is it only the EE number?
You can very well get your medicals and PCC right after nomination if you want to, since you are guaranteed to get an ITA in the next draw.

It's exactly what I did.

No need to give the app number.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
usually when my medical and bg went in review i used to get updates/emails during the evening (PST 4 pm - 7 pm), last update on this time was on 23 dec. but now when my medical got passed recently on 4 march i got email/updates (8 am for email and 10 am for mycic update).

Any interpretations ?

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK thats what I am thinking din po
So right after ITA, how many days were you able to submit your application? Assuming you did the medicals it in the PH, what are the requirements for medical?

TONY CHEUNG

Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am already numb for waiting and refreshing now.. Whats going on CIC? almost two weeks of silientness

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
TONY CHEUNG said:
I am already numb for waiting and refreshing now.. Whats going on CIC? almost two weeks of silientness
They are not totally silent, here and there you get PPR's. I have noticed that 3-4 guys have got PPR this week. But comparatively CIC is slow this month.

TONY CHEUNG

Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amaljohan said:
They are not totally silent, here and there you get PPR's. I have noticed that 3-4 guys have got PPR this week. But comparatively CIC is slow this month.
Yes, those were Outlanders tho, not much sense to use as referrence for Inland, expecially Inland PNP, they are completely silent..

oasis.gc1

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Received PPR.

Category : CEC (inland)
AOR: 16th Nov
No PNP

I am not sure if this is normal, but I did not receive any update in CIC account and received an email to submit my passport. My CIC account still shows as In Progress.

I am already in Canada and do have a valid Work Permit. Can someone help me what should I be doing next. I am just confused if I should be sending my passport or just flagpole?

Thanks

forbetterlife

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
oasis.gc1 said:
Received PPR.

No PNP

I am not sure if this is normal, but I did not receive any update in CIC account and received an email to submit my passport. My CIC account still shows as In Progress.

I am already in Canada and do have a valid Work Permit. Can someone help me what should I be doing next. I am just confused if I should be sending my passport or just flagpole?

Thanks
Congrats! You are so lucky! I'm also CEC inland and my AOR is 31 Oct, earlier than yours. Hope I can receive PPR ASAP. Fingers crossed.

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
oasis.gc1 said:
Received PPR.

No PNP

Thanks
First of all Congratulations.
You need to submit your passport for stamping and once you get it back then you do flagpole to finish your landing.

pmathew

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oasis.gc1 said:
Received PPR.

No PNP

Thanks
Congrats @oasis.gc1
Atlast there is some movement for CEC applicants. Glad !

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........