+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

Harish_HKR

Dec 9, 2015
As per Changes to family composition :
Family members can be added to the application at any time during the process, including after the visa is issued, but prior to obtaining permanent resident status. Applicants are instructed to inform CIC immediately if their family composition has changed (e.g., birth of a child, marriage, divorce).

Does this mean that i have time until the landing process( even after the PP has been stamped with the new visa after PPR and the landing process is not yet done ) to change my status to married and include my wife's application with mine so that she also gets the PR along with me ??

Also if i need to seek clarification from CIC regarding the above, how do i communicate with them since call centre no is kind of useless.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
kalodighi said:
Normally students get 3 years PGWP after finishing 2 years study.. but CIC gave my wife only one year PSWP..
Wow, did they explain this in any way? I thought 2 years of study automatically mean 3 years PGWP!
Best of luck to you and your wife!

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Harish_HKR said:
As per Changes to family composition :
Family members can be added to the application at any time during the process, including after the visa is issued, but prior to obtaining permanent resident status. Applicants are instructed to inform CIC immediately if their family composition has changed (e.g., birth of a child, marriage, divorce).

Does this mean that i have time until the landing process( even after the PP has been stamped with the new visa after PPR and the landing process is not yet done ) to change my status to married and include my wife's application with mine so that she also gets the PR along with me ??

Also if i need to seek clarification from CIC regarding the above, how do i communicate with them since call centre no is kind of useless.
Friend, if you have applied as single/not married and now you are married (during the application) in this case your liable to inform CIC at your earliest. As they will recalculate your points and decide if your still eligible for permanent residency. Secondly, you have to raise case specific enquiry (CSE) to your relevant visa office to inform them about your marriage. If you go to canada and dont tell CIC about your marriage and than they later find it out somehow it will create serious issues for you.

djumbo31

Nov 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Hope everyone's doing well while awaiting the precious PPR. Just have a quick question. I noticed my Job Bank account was deactivated while I have been waiting on my PR application. I tried to reactivate today -for no real reason to be honest, so the first step went fine and I was then able to log in. However, once in my account I was asked to re-submit my EE number as well as a my job seeker validation code; this time the website denied my entries and claimed that either one of those numbers was wrong. It said to contact CIC if anything. For reference, I used the letter CIC sent me when I created my EE profile.

I am not sure how to feel about this. Could this impact my application's process? Would this be a good sign, or a bad one?

Many thanks in advance for your insights and your time.

---
FSW Inland
AOR: November 7, 2015
Medical Passed: November 20, 2015
BG in progress: January 11, 2016

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
kalodighi said:
Yes i have sent them the information they asked at the same day.. by CSE and also replied to this email address "CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca" .. this is the address we got that email from.

LOL.. i am worried that nothing happens smoothly .. me and my wife, we both had to apply for our work permit extension for almost 11 times in this 4 years period.. I am not joking, its true.. lol..

Normally students get 3 years PGWP after finishing 2 years study.. but CIC gave my wife only one year PSWP..
Let me share my knowledge in this section, as I have helped lot of students preparing their PGWP.... if your length of study is less than 2 years than you will get the same amount of time duration in PGWP. If study length is more than 2 years either masters or PhD or bachelor, you will get 3 years of PGWP. I think this rule is still in action.

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
djumbo31 said:
Hi guys,

Hope everyone's doing well while awaiting the precious PPR. Just have a quick question. I noticed my Job Bank account was deactivated while I have been waiting on my PR application. I tried to reactivate today -for no real reason to be honest, so the first step went fine and I was then able to log in. However, once in my account I was asked to re-submit my EE number as well as a my job seeker validation code; this time the website denied my entries and claimed that either one of those numbers was wrong. It said to contact CIC if anything. For reference, I used the letter CIC sent me when I created my EE profile.

I am not sure how to feel about this. Could this impact my application's process? Would this be a good sign, or a bad one?

Many thanks in advance for your insights and your time.

---
FSW Inland
AOR: November 7, 2015
Medical Passed: November 20, 2015
BG in progress: January 11, 2016
Don't worry, same thing was happened with me. I have emailed job bank and they replied me like this:

Thank you for contacting Job Bank concerning your Express Entry validation.

Please note that the Job Bank website and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website are currently experiencing technical issues pertaining to the revalidation of Express Entry information.

This technical issue will not affect the status of your Express Entry application. You will, however, be unable to access Job Match until this issue is resolved. In the meantime, we invite you to try our other tools to assist you in your job search:

rajanhere

Jun 15, 2015
Hi Guys,

I submitted by application on Nov 15th under PNP category. My application eligibility is under review and medical passed. BG status is not need at this time. Any one else submitted on 15th?

Thanks.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
ellia said:
Wow, did they explain this in any way? I thought 2 years of study automatically mean 3 years PGWP!
Best of luck to you and your wife!
Hi ellia,

Well, no... we called CIC couple of times regarding this, but they did not give us any specific reason. Every time they told us different reason, once they said my wife has got exemptions that's why she is not eligible to get 3 years PSWP.. then we told that almost every international students got exemptions, even couple of her batch mates got exemptions who have got 3 years PSWP.. one guy who came in Canada one semester later and finished with her (which means he did one less semester than my wife) even he got 3 years PSWP.. how is it just to us?? my wife did 2 years Post Bacc...

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Direction North said:
Mine is in progress since November. Don't worry, I have been told a couple of times, that this means absolutely nothing. My work colleague was in progress until he received PPR.
thanks Direction North...

it gives a little space to breath... hope this is right..let us pray for everybody..

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
I dont think so.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have suddenly stopped issuing PPR to pnp applicants. I really dont know how they run their system

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
Jaiveer Singh said:
They have suddenly stopped issuing PPR to pnp applicants. I really dont know how they run their system
Do you have a source for that information?

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
Yes you are right , I think Provincial Govt was better then this, at least we knew when we would get thePNP and by comparing with others on this forum we were able to estimate the time we would get pnp.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Direction North said:
Do you have a source for that information?
No need of source, simply follow AOR in October group. They issued lot of PPR and i still remember all were PNP applicants