+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ozlis said:
What you have supplied is already over and above the requirements, no need for the NOA it is not listed as a requirement at any point.

And as hard as it is, stop overthinking and stressing on these points.
Thanks ozlis, sorry since I submitted its been hard to stop thinking about it and checking my status a few times a day.

Starting today I will check maybe once a day and unless they request it, I will assume they don't need additional documents.

Thank you for your support :)

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
Thanks ozlis, sorry since I submitted its been hard to stop thinking about it and checking my status a few times a day.

Starting today I will check maybe once a day and unless they request it, I will assume they don't need additional documents.

Thank you for your support :)
Haha I know how you feel mate - I'm trying to cut down to once a week! Got a long 5 months ahead.

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
JoacRy,

You have been a member of this forum longer than I have and you keep asking the same questions over and over. The thing is, all the questions you have now should have been asked already before you submitted your application. Your application is fine so stop overthinking it and making other persons- especially newer members- nervous. Your application asked for what you needed to upload. If you have provided what was asked, I don't see why you would second guess that? ???

Relax, you have a long wait ahead.

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
ozlis said:
Haha I know how you feel mate - I'm trying to cut down to once a week! Got a long 5 months ahead.
Guys don't wanna raise your expectation but this time around the decisions +ve or -ve will done faster as Syria refugee program delayed the EE requests for Sep/Oct/Nov people is now complete.
As you guys must have noticed even the rounds of invitations have been faster, so the results will come faster as well.

Fingers crossed :)

Adin.blr

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jyothi999 said:
Dear Friends!

By God's grace and with all your good wishes I received my visas and copr papers today.
Wish u all good luck too.

My Time Line:
SINP-PNP- 15th Oct 2015
ITA-23rd Oct'15
AOR-26th Nov'15
PPR-10th Feb'16
VISA-19th Feb'16
Landing-June/July'16

Congratulations!!

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
handsome_zombie said:
Hello folks,

I am unable to add my details in the spreadsheet. Would you mind inking my info in the sheet.

Here are the details:
AOR Nov 14 (FSW Inland)
Celpip doc requested - Nov 29
Medical Passed - Dec 1
Sch A requested - Dec 11
Backcheck went from not started to not required at the moment, sometime in Jan.
Landing fee - yet to be paid
GMCS Note ordered - Jan 21 (still waiting for the notes)
You have been already added to the ss. The spreadsheeet is sorted by AOR Date. Please check your info and let us know if you have any update.
AOR in November: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit#gid=83743221

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
prescot said:
My PCC is fairly straightforward. Abroad travels done were only for less than 3 months. No additional documents have been requested at this time. Spouse passport is expiring in a month. In the explanation letter to CIC during application submission, we have mentioned this and stated updated passport information will be furnished once done.

AOR - Nov 15; Medicals - Passed in next couple of days; No additional documents needed at this time; Interview not needed at this time; BG Not started; RPRF Request - Not received
Hello prescot,

Please share your timeline. I would like to add you to the spreadsheet of AOR in November or you can input by using this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pCJQ-nx08smswwzGNoRoA4np1HgQu25V7zNLmntyVjk/viewform

AOR in November spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit#gid=83743221&vpid=B3

Feb 19, 2013
JoacRy said:
Hi harshmaru, Jaiveer Singh, and others in this thread, can I get your opinion on this please?

Can someone tell me the difference between 'Roles & responsibilities' letter and 'experience' letter.

I only submitted 1 letter for each foreign and Canadian job which was on company letterheads and signed. It had:

1) Employment Duration
2) Employment Designation
3) Duties performed during the course of employment
4) The fact that it was 'full-time'
5) Hours worked per week in each job (>30 hrs per week) in all cases
6) Supervisors Name
7) Business Cards
Cool Salary (inclusive of all benefits)
9) Payslips copies
10) T4 copies
11) Copy of Working Visa for jobs employed while I am in Canada
12) Reference to the parallel job duties as per my NOC (to show that I was genuienly employed in the organizations)

What exactly am I missing here? This thread makes me so nervous.

Thanks for all your replies.

PS - For some reason, I can't type the number eight.

To my understanding the difference between employment letter, roles & responsibility letter & reference letter are as follows:-

Employment letter:- It's a letter you receive from your employer at the time you're given this job (in other words offer letter).
*Printed on company's letterhead only
*Position
*Employee id number (if possible)
*Talking about salary/wages
*Number of weekly hours required
*Roles and Responsibilities assigned to you for this job.
*Travel or no travel required for this job
*Commision/Bonus offered (if applicable)
*Benefits offered by the employer (dental/vacation)
*Nature of job (permanent/temp)
*Duration of employment (if temp/contractual)
*Duration of probation period (usually 3 months)
*Date of this letter should be of a date when you were employed for this position (not current), starting date of employment
*At the end of this letter (last page) your employer/hr manager's signature, full name and position (of the person who signed the letter) MUST & MUST be provided.
*Also you should sign at the end page by writing the word accepted.

Roles & Responsibilities Letter:- This letter simply includes duties assigned to you for this position
*Salary/Wages info not required
*Benefits info not required
*Starting date of employment is required
*This letter should be of current date (max one month old from the time of submitting your PR application)
*Hours required per week info required
*Travel/ no travel info required for this position
*Reporting manager info should be provided (if you're in a big company or in a big project)
*At the end the person signing this letter, his/her info (job position, full name, contact info)
*Remember one thing very clearly, plz make sure your roles & responsibilities matches with the responsibilities CIC has on their system for that specific position or NOC code.

The responsibilities should never be 100% identical but should more or less talk about the same stuff that CIC has on their system. The CIC officer is not a HR manager and does not prefer scratching his head on your file. He will just look for the keywords in your letter, if the keyword matches then all happy happy, else a red flag... So just simply play with the keywords CIC has on their system for that NOC code.

Now the last thing, The reference letter:- It's a letter that should only talk about everything current (should always be To Whomsoever it May Concern)
*What position you're in right now
*Nature of employment (permanent,temp contractual) VERY IMP
*Duration of the employment (from starting date, end date or till date)
*Any promotion offered to you during your employment
*Salary/Wages info
*Reporting manager info (full name & position)
*Location of your work [(if you're working in any client's location, or other development centre) (mostly for IT/Accounting guys)]
*Again the date of this letter should not be more than 1 month old and should have full name, position and contact info of the signatory
*The last line of this letter must include (Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you need more info on this at anytime) or something along these lines.

Sorry, If all this info is bit overwhelming for you. My Gf is a HR Manager with BIG 4's, so i bothered her to throw some light on matter.

Have a great weekend ahead.

Bhadduki

Jan 18, 2016
how can i add a letter of explanation to my CIC profile. Just realized that i forgot to attach a certificate. CIC hasnt asked for anythng yet but who knows they might reject the application.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Bhadduki said:
how can i add a letter of explanation to my CIC profile. Just realized that i forgot to attach a certificate. CIC hasnt asked for anythng yet but who knows they might reject the application.
Send a CSE

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

There is an option to upload document

prescot

Jul 20, 2015
duckirha said:
Hello prescot,

Please share your timeline. I would like to add you to the spreadsheet of AOR in November or you can input by using this link:
FSW Outland
AOR - Nov 15
Medicals - Passed. Nov 17
Additional documents - Not needed at this time
Schedule interview - Not needed at this time
Background check - Not started
Final decision - Not started
RPRF - Not paid upfront and waiting for request to pay

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Guys, just checked my CIC and BG has turned into In Progress from Not Started.
I am freaking. Is PPR on my way?
AOR Nov 23, PNP Outland.
No email anything. just update in myCIC.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
eecandidate said:
Guys, just checked my CIC and BG has turned into In Progress from Not Started.
I am freaking. Is PPR on my way?
AOR Nov 23, PNP Outland.
No email anything. just update in myCIC.
Yes a few more days

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eecandidate said:
Sorry, it turned from Not Needed at this time to In Progress.
Given it changed from 'Not Needed' to 'In Progress' I would say its likely they are continuing to do the Background Checks.