Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
Can someone tell me the difference between 'Roles & responsibilities' letter and 'experience' letter.

I only submitted 1 letter for each foreign and Canadian job which was on company letterheads and signed. It had:

1) Employment Duration
2) Employment Designation
3) Duties performed during the course of employment
4) The fact that it was 'full-time'
5) Hours worked per week in each job (>30 hrs per week) in all cases
6) Supervisors Name
7) Business Cards
8) Salary (inclusive of all benefits)
9) Payslips copies
10) T4 copies
11) Copy of Working Visa for jobs employed while I am in Canada
12) Reference to the parallel job duties as per my NOC (to show that I was genuienly employed in the organizations)

What exactly am I missing here? This thread makes me so nervous.

Thanks for all your replies.
is it mandatory that letter should state full time permanent?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
is it mandatory that letter should state full time permanent?
My understanding is that the word 'permanent' should only be included if the job is supported with an LMIA.

Can anyone please answer my question to calm my nerves please?

sraj07

May 26, 2015
kirtivsingh said:
I am in the same boat i guess. I had worked for a big enterprise company and they have set templates which they provide. They do not write roles and responsibilities in the reliving letter, only start and end dates with job title. What i did was i asked my previous manager to send an email on gmail with roles and responsibility from his work email.
Should that work? Too sketchy :(
Kirtiv,

No just email from manager doesnot work .... You need to get it on a plain paper from him and then also take a copy of his ID card and business card .

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
JoacRy said:
My understanding is that the word 'permanent' should only be included if the job is supported with an LMIA.

Can anyone please answer my question to calm my nerves please?
Yes you need to mention permanent only when your job is supported with LMIA.

Contractual jobs are also counted towards your work experience if applying without LMIA

Best Luck

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineshparekh said:
Yes you need to mention permanent only when your job is supported with LMIA.

Contractual jobs are also counted towards your work experience if applying without LMIA

Best Luck
yeah my job is not supported by LMIA, i was talking about foreign work experience letter..

Feb 19, 2013
harshmaru said:
PMATHEW - You need all that and also the roles and responsibilities letter..so if you have not sent them yet..send it before they pick your file again .....coz i got rejected after 4 months of waiting.
Hey buddy, just wanted to ask you one quick question, When you got your app rejected (last time) did your BG status ever changed to in process, not needed at this time and also at that time did they ask you for any additional docs (like Sche A, Sche 4A etc...)?

Im just trying yo connect dots here.

Thanks in advance...

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi harshmaru, Jaiveer Singh, and others in this thread, can I get your opinion on this please?

Can someone tell me the difference between 'Roles & responsibilities' letter and 'experience' letter.

I only submitted 1 letter for each foreign and Canadian job which was on company letterheads and signed. It had:

1) Employment Duration
6) Supervisors Name
7) Business Cards
Cool Salary (inclusive of all benefits)
9) Payslips copies
10) T4 copies
12) Reference to the parallel job duties as per my NOC (to show that I was genuienly employed in the organizations)

PS - For some reason, I can't type the number eight.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
Hi harshmaru, Jaiveer Singh, and others in this thread, can I get your opinion on this please?

1) Employment Duration
6) Supervisors Name
7) Business Cards
Cool Salary (inclusive of all benefits)
9) Payslips copies
10) T4 copies

It is more than sufficient. You know what you always ask question about your application which is very normal and every applicant try to play safe but your question make me nervous, thank you buddy :'( haha

tanmaya

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@JoacRy - Apparently only Notice of Assessment seems to be missing from your list. As T4 is employer provided, however to showcase that you have filed your taxes in canada; you'd need NOA.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanmaya said:
@JoacRy - Apparently only Notice of Assessment seems to be missing from your list. As T4 is employer provided, however to showcase that you have filed your taxes in canada; you'd need NOA.
Thanks for your reply @tanmaya. I have my 2014 Tax Return and NOA. Do you suggest I send it to CIC via a Case Specific Enquiry or should I wait for them to contact me?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanmaya said:
Yes please.... :)
Is this what you did when you sent your file? I ask as I know they can speak to various government agencies including the CRA when processing the application. The CRA would have a record of receiving my filed tax return and issuing me my NOA.

tanmaya

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I basically have the same gamut as mentioned by you in your earlier mail...including NOA. The only difference is that I did all this when i was applying rather then sending it later on via CSE.

If that helps.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
Thanks for your reply @tanmaya. I have my 2014 Tax Return and NOA. Do you suggest I send it to CIC via a Case Specific Enquiry or should I wait for them to contact me?

What you have supplied is already over and above the requirements, no need for the NOA it is not listed as a requirement at any point.

And as hard as it is, stop overthinking and stressing on these points.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
JoacRy said:
everything looks good Joacry .
3) Duties performed during the course of employment ---- > this is what roles and resp letter means ...