+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

nmeka

Hero Member
Jan 19, 2016
627
39
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Add mine to the spread sheet as well, my time line is in the signature.
Thanks
 

tanmaya

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
63
2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question here...how do you guys have your timeline in your signature.
 

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
190
9
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just sign it on a paper and send it to CIC..they will add it for you on this form :eek:

click on the profile -upper left menu..and go to the profile information - add details to the signature
 

nmeka

Hero Member
Jan 19, 2016
627
39
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
harshmaru said:
just sign it on a paper and send it to CIC..they will add it for you on this form :eek:

click on the profile -upper left menu..and go to the profile information - add details to the signature
;D ;D ;D ;D
 

Kishanpal

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
90
3
kalodighi said:
I am inland..BCPNP
I'm going to keep an eye on you. I'm an BCPNP/Inland applicant as well with December AOR, so when you get PPR I'll just presume that I'll get mine following month. hopefully you get it soon :D ;D :p
 

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
121
3
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
LOL Harshmaru,

For all new users trying to figure out how to add stuff to your signature, it takes a while to give you the option. As long as you remain an active user, it will eventually allow you the options.

:)
 

tanmaya

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
63
2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think sending it CIC is a better option.....anyways they seem to be very helpful when it is related to candidates waiting endlessly for their approvals.
All this consideration by CIC makes me cry!!! lol
 

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
190
9
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanmaya said:
I think sending it CIC is a better option.....anyways they seem to be very helpful when it is related to candidates waiting endlessly for their approvals.
All this consideration by CIC makes me cry!!! lol
im broke already and they kept crushing me more .. :-\
 

kalodighi

Hero Member
Mar 30, 2012
232
2
121
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Kishanpal said:
I'm going to keep an eye on you. I'm an BCPNP/Inland applicant as well with December AOR, so when you get PPR I'll just presume that I'll get mine following month. hopefully you get it soon :D ;D :p
Please pray for me that we got our PPR.... so much tensed.. time is so close i guess to get any result.. either positive or negative ...
 

tanmaya

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
63
2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if all the people applying for PR channel their application fees to an offshore trust running somewhere from a tax haven jurisdiction. I believe we would be able to buy a small island in Caribbean.. we might have our own immigration and citizenship laws
 

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
190
9
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanmaya said:
if all the people applying for PR channel their application fees to an offshore trust running somewhere from a tax haven jurisdiction. I believe we would be able to buy a small island in Caribbean.. we might have our own immigration and citizenship laws
agreed...lets gather people... :D
 

pmathew

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
86
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@harshmaru


I just noticed your timeline and it was mentioned that your app was rejected based on "not submitting foreign roles and responsibilities letter". If possible can you please give me more details as to what actually did you submit. I mean did you submit only the experience letter, pay slips etc for foreign work experience . Thanks!